Close

Inactive
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Anyone with any links, tips or info for Creative Zen??

I just bought one of these little beauties so that im not disturbing the wife when im watching a film late at night. to say that the net is scarce of any real good sites out there is an understatement.

i tested a lot of converters, a lot of them did not convert the films good enough for my standards. the audio/video was out of sync which spoils it for me when im watching a movie. it reminds me of a cheap import film badly dubbed.

So i then got round to testing this: "Daniusoft Video to Creative Zen Converter"

And the movie quality was brilliant and despite a very (and i mean very) slight sync issue was the best of the bunch.

I am now converting all my own stuff.

I just wondered how everyone else has got on with their Zen and what they use it for most, did you find any decent websites or is it as i expected hardly any good sites.
    i did find one site but i could tell it was fake, they said they had access to thousands of films but what they dont tell you is that they are selling a p2p software and then they give you a guide to tell you how to convert your newly downloaded film clips etc.
    I ended up getting the Zen 4gb, ill order an sd card from ebay when i get the chance but for now the 4gb is more than enough for me.

So if anyone has got any tips/hints or anything to do with Zen then i would appreciate you posting in here.

det
    Last edited by Detector; 23rd February 2009 at 04:18 PM.
    A wise man once said " "