Cool... looks like the re-write went well!!

If the new Terminator Salvation and Public Enemies trailers weren't exciting enough, we've got yet another [COLOR=#006400 ! important][COLOR=#006400 ! important]new [COLOR=#006400 ! important]trailer[/color][/color][/color]
today. Fox has debuted the final trailer for X-Men Origins: Wolverine over on MTV. It's somewhat of an amalgamation of the three TV spots that we saw a few weeks ago, with some additional footage thrown in as well. The first thing I'll say is that this looks so much better than before because it finally looks polished and the effects look really good. Secondly, both Gambit and Deadpool look badass and I can't wait to see them in action. But does this look like it'll be one of the best summer movies or not?
Additionally, USA Today put out a batch of slick new character photos. I still think this looks awesome, I guess I'm just slightly skeptical given all the bad things we've heard, but we will see soon enough!
Watch the final trailer for X-Men Origins: Wolverine:

Embed this video on your website?

Wolverine lives a mutant life, seeks revenge against Victor Creed (who will later become Sabretooth) for the death of his girlfriend, and ultimately ends up going through the mutant Weapon X program.
X-Men Origins: Wolverine is directed by South African [COLOR=#006400 ! important][COLOR=#006400 ! important]filmmaker[/color][/color] Gavin Hood, of the Oscar winner Tsotsi and Rendition previously. The script was written by veteran [COLOR=#006400 ! important][COLOR=#006400 ! important]screenwriter[/color][/color] David Benioff, of 25th Hour, Troy, and The Kite Runner previosuly. The character of Wolverine was first created by Len Wein and John Romita Sr. back in 1974. Fox will debut X-Men Origins: Wolverine in theaters everywhere on May 1st.