Close

Thread: Pistol's

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

COD4 Pistol's

Hi,

Is it possible to actually have automatic pistols?

I have spent hours trying to level up and after over a day and a half of play time I eventually reached level 40 (some will laugh at that)

However I am still wondering is this some sort of unlockable perk, whilst I am on my soap box, how, do I get killed so easily (besides the fact it took me 36 hours to achieve level 40) I have the same gun as the person that killed me, but they do it in 1 or 2 bullets?

I did have a search, but could not see anything relating to this. But someone will provide a link and meake me look a mug.

Thanks in advance.

Paul.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Pistol's

Quote Originally Posted by Owl View Post
    Hi,

Is it possible to actually have automatic pistols?

I have spent hours trying to level up and after over a day and a half of play time I eventually reached level 40 (some will laugh at that)

However I am still wondering is this some sort of unlockable perk, whilst I am on my soap box, how, do I get killed so easily (besides the fact it took me 36 hours to achieve level 40) I have the same gun as the person that killed me, but they do it in 1 or 2 bullets?

I did have a search, but could not see anything relating to this. But someone will provide a link and meake me look a mug.

Thanks in advance.

Paul.
    Automatic pistols are certainly not a standard unlockable weapon. Not sure if they are a special unlock.

Yeah that thing where people seem to kill you easily is dead annoying! I'd like to say that they are just better players with better accuracy.......but it does seem odd that you can spray half a magazine at someone before they die, and yet they can fire 3 bullets and you're gone.... :/

Shooooooo-ryuken!

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

You can cheat by modifying a controller so that you can have rapid fire so you can fire a more accurate burst of fire & also use pistols as rapid fire guns.

Example:

YouTube - Xbox 360 rapid fire controller! call of duty 4
    No sympathy for the devil; keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride...

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by beansontoast View Post
    You can cheat by modifying a controller so that you can have rapid fire so you can fire a more accurate burst of fire & also use pistols as rapid fire guns.

Example:

YouTube - Xbox 360 rapid fire controller! call of duty 4
    Thanks. Can't view at work, but I'll not be bothering cheating. Put in too many hours. Just have to get in more practise...

Is there a way you can avoid these players besides the one in the options menu?

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I don't think you can avoid them unfortunately, I suppose you could try to kick them from multiplayer games. It's a bit shit really, I didn't like going to a console controller from keyboard/mouse at first but I thought if everyone's in the same boat then it wil be fair - then controller mods turn up.
    No sympathy for the devil; keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride...