Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

sick Eight guilty in child abuse case

Eight guilty in child abuse case

Colin Slaven, Craig Boath, James Rennie, John Milligan, John Murphy, Neil Strachan, Ross Webber and Neil Campbell (Left to right)

Eight members of a paedophile network have been found guilty of a catalogue of charges relating to child abuse and indecent images of children. Neil Strachan, 41, was found guilty of the attempted rape of an 18-month-old boy and James Rennie, 38, guilty of sexually assaulting a three-month-old.
    The Edinburgh men, and three others, were also found guilty of conspiring to get access to children to abuse them.
    All eight men will be sentenced at a later date.
    Colin Slaven, 23, also from Edinburgh, Neil Campbell, 46, John Milligan, 40, and John Murphy, 44 - all from Glasgow - Ross Webber, 27, from North Berwick in East Lothian, and Craig Boath, 24, from Dundee, were convicted of various charges.
    All of those involved in the investigation and prosecution of the case have been profoundly affected by it

Morag McLaughlin
    Procurator fiscal

Single image uncovered network
    Betrayal by a trusted babysitter

The jury returned the verdicts at the High Court in Edinburgh.
    Two of the men, Strachan - who was jailed for three years in 1997 for abusing a boy - and Rennie, the chief executive of advice centre LGBT Youth Scotland, were convicted of sex attacks on children.
    Strachan and Rennie were also found guilty of conspiring to abuse youngsters, as were Webber, Boath and Milligan.
    Campbell was also accused of conspiracy, but he was cleared on that charge after the jury found the case against him not proven.
    All eight accused in the 10-week trial were convicted of possessing and making indecent images and seven of them were found to have distributed images.
    A charge of distribution against Slaven was withdrawn by the Crown.

Det Supt Stuart Hood reads out the families' statements

The men were traced through their explicit internet chats about sexual fantasies involving children after the discovery of an indecent image of an 11-year-old boy on a work computer.
    Nearly 125,000 indecent images were seized during Operation Algebra, which uncovered what is believed to be Scotland's biggest paedophile network.
    It has also emerged that Strachan was diagnosed HIV positive in June 2007.
    In statements issued on behalf of the families of the abused children, the mother of the child referred to in court as Child JL said: "The anguish I feel towards Mr Strachan is indescribable.
    "I will never be able to forgive him for the sick acts that he committed against my son.
    "I feel that no matter what punishment given to Mr Strachan it will never be able to compensate for the hurt, devastation and great deal of stress brought to me and my family."
    To subsequently learn that he abused our son, and invited others to do the same, has been devastating

The family of Child F

Abuse families react to verdict

The family of Child F said: "For a year and four months now we have had to live with the impact and haunting consequences this has had on our lives.
    "For over 15 years James Rennie seemed the closest of family friends, and it is hard to put into words the extent of the betrayal he has exacted upon us, as many of the details may identify our family and son.
    "To subsequently learn that he abused our son, and invited others to do the same, has been devastating."
    Speaking after the verdict, Morag McLaughlin, area procurator fiscal for Lothian and Borders, said: "Tens of thousands of photographic and video images of children being sexually abused were recovered.
    "All of those involved in the investigation and prosecution of the case have been profoundly affected by it."

Criminologist Professor David Wilson on tackling paedophilia on the internet

Det Supt Allan Jones, of Lothian and Borders Police, said: "It is every parent's nightmare that their children have been abused and they knew nothing about it.
    "Despite that, the families have been a source of unwavering support throughout this investigation and it is our sincere hope the children will flourish and they will be able to enjoy the normal family lives they rightly deserve.
    "What everyone must remember is that behind every image is a child who is being abused - it is definitely not the victimless crime some would like to portray it as."
    The Operation Algebra police investigation to track down the men has uncovered dozens more suspects around the country and worldwide, many of whom have already been charged.

source
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/...st/8035680.stm
    what goes throught peoples minds???
    www.facebook.com/bigbadleo
     Big-Bad-Leo 

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Eight guilty in child abuse case

these bastards are below contempt!! Hanging's too good for um!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by B B Leo View Post
    Neil Strachan, 41, was found guilty of the attempted rape of an 18-month-old boy
    James Rennie, 38, guilty of sexually assaulting a three-month-old
    Why the f*ck are we putting people like this in prison? Surely there comes a time when you must conceed that some people are better off dead?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by littlebilly1 View Post
    these bastards are below contempt!! Hanging's too good for um!!

I'd burn the bastards slow and inflict pain that is indescribable. You cant even call them animals as this would be an insult to any animal.

If you want to listen to the radio click here http://184.154.153.178:8000/listen.pls

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I've said many times in the past lock the feckers in a room one at a time with the Women from the affected families and leave the others in a room near to hear the screams....they would tear them apart

Thanks
    Karma Level

Death penalty should be reinstated for this sort of behaviour. A three month old kid suffering sexual abuse is way beyond anything I could comprehend.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I'd like to think that if any crime was committed against me i'd be strong enough to not stoop down to their level and plot my revenge. With something like this i'd find it very difficult. How you can abuse a 3 month old child is beyond me and actually makes me sick. I'm glad that there faces have been put online for all to see.

Thanks
    Karma Level

It will not matter how many years these men do in prison they will still come out of it wanting children. It is their preference... like some men prefer the older woman and some prefer blondes. The only cure is to
    1 put them away forever or
    2 bring back the death penalty.
    I must admit I dont really agree with the death penalty but these people will never be helped and I dont see why my tax money should pay for them to live any life.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Neil strachan was a trusted secretary of Edinburgh-based Celtic East Boys' Club he had already been done for child sex offences yet was allowed to work with young kids.

Link:http://www.theherald.co.uk/news/othe...buse_again.php
    How they slipped through to abuse again
    ALISON CAMPSIEMay 08 2009

The lynchpin of Scotland's largest paedophile ring was free to work at the Celtic East Boys' Club in the 1990s, despite having a conviction for molesting a young boy almost a decade earlier.
    Neil Strachan, 41, who is facing a possible life sentence after yesterday being found guilty of molesting an 18-month-old toddler, was convicted at Linlithgow Sheriff Court in 1985 of abusing a boy but went on to work as secretary for the young footballers' club in Edinburgh in 1995.
    This was because strict rules surrounding who can work with children were not in place at the time Strachan took up the position at the club.
    advertisement

It later emerged that he was found guilty of indecently assaulting a boy between the ages of five and 11, between June 1994 and June 1996.
    He was jailed for three years for that offence in 1997 but the court heard that the offences were not connected to the club in any way. He was placed on the sex offenders register.
    Disclosure Scotland was created in 2002 to enhance public safety by providing potential employers or organisations with criminal history information on individuals applying for paid or unpaid posts.
    Employers are notified by Disclosure Scotland of all past convictions of anyone on the sex offenders register and advised not to allow them to work with children.
    John Murphy, 31, who was also convicted yesterday of offences in relation to possession of indecent photographs of children, was allowed to continue working as a drama teacher at Claremont School in East Kilbride after being found guilty of taking part in a homosexual threesome in Glasgow city centre. He was struck off by the General Teaching Council but later won a legal battle at the Court of Session to be allowed to teach again after it ruled that irrelevant information had been put before the committee which had later informed its decision.
    Disclosure Scotland is now a Scottish Government agency.
    It had been called upon to check the background of Neil Campbell, 46, the church bellringer from Jordanhill, but he had no criminal convictions to alert the church to his sexual lustings for young boys.
    The same was true of James Rennie, 38, who had in the past worked as a secondary teacher and latterly as the chief executive of LGBT Youth Scotland. Last night the organisation welcomed his conviction and said their thoughts were with the child victims and their families.
    In a statement released by the board, it said: "We had no suspicion whatsoever of the crimes James Rennie was committing. He was obviously skilled at hiding his actions and adept at deceiving people. That there is no suggestion that James Rennie directly threatened the safety of young people accessing our services is due to the culture of child protection within the organisation, which is backed up by robust policies."

We Only Need Nine men, we only need nine men.

Thanks
    Karma Level

They should have their tackle cut off

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by peckyyy147 View Post
    They should have their tackle cut off

That wouldnt do any good they would just use there fingers or something else its not their cocks that tells them what to do its what they have in their heads (BRAIN) if you can call what they have in their heads that . Personally id just Execute them slowly I dont see why I or others should be working hard to pay to keep this load of scum in prison.If they asked the general public to vote on the death penalty to be brought back there would be an overwhelming vote for YES but no goverment would take that risk .Also anyone who says that these men deserve to live then go and ask the parents of these children who have been abused or ask the child when they are old enough to speak how they feel.

If you want to listen to the radio click here http://184.154.153.178:8000/listen.pls

Thanks
    Karma Level

Eight guilty in child abuse case

Colin Slaven, Craig Boath, James Rennie, John Milligan, John Murphy, Neil Strachan, Ross Webber and Neil Campbell (Left to right)

source
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/...st/8035680.stm
    what goes throught peoples minds???

Leo these are not people there pond life pure and simple

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

so im not the only one that thinks jail is to good for these cunts
    www.facebook.com/bigbadleo
     Big-Bad-Leo 

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

so im not the only one that thinks jail is to good for these cunts
    Nope death really is required for that scum. Sadly that will not happen so lets hope the other prisoners find out what they have doen and give them all absolutel HELL.

Thanks
    Karma Level

burn them alive .i would gladly light the match

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Greyfox View Post
    Nope death really is required for that scum. Sadly that will not happen so lets hope the other prisoners find out what they have doen and give them all absolutel HELL.
    Nonces like these get put in special parts of the prison don't they?? away from other inmates to "avoid them any harm or harrasment"

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

My wife was abused by her step father for when she was a child! he got 5 years and was out in 2 and half for what he did! iv'e got a good idea of where he is i'm just hoping i can bump in to the sic bastard!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

May be sick don't read spoiler to be offended

Spoiler:
    What disappointed me most is none of them even bothered to dress up as a bear.

We Only Need Nine men, we only need nine men.

Thanks
    Karma Level

This is what should happen to every one of these fuckers!!

(Maybe NSFW ads on page)

http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/11...s_Child_Rapist

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    This is what should happen to every one of these fuckers!!

(Maybe NSFW ads on page)

http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/11...s_Child_Rapist
    Now that's my type of justice for sick fucks like this how it should be... give em to the parents

Quote Originally Posted by littlebilly1 View Post
    Nonces like these get put in special parts of the prison don't they?? away from other inmates to "avoid them any harm or harrasment"
    Yes but accidents happen now and again, doors get left open, shower times get mixed up and they have to eat the food they get cooked for them

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast