Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Continuous Play question

Hi, dont know if anyone knows the answer, a friend of mine had a slim and light that developed a fault while under warranty and was made to pay and extra £50 and have a slim and bright which i obviously cant flash (dont agree with them forcing her to pay £50 either!). She also has another slim and light with a cracked screen that is out of warrany. If she was to sign up for CP would it be replaced by a slim and light or would she again get bullied into paying £50 and having another useless slim and bright? Many thanks.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Continuous Play question

Whats this slim and light? and slim and bright?

Regarding the faults, if the fault under warranty was water damage or other user related damage i,e dropped, Then the charge is fair.

Regarding screen out of warranty, she would be better off taking it to a shop and get them to replace it. Your looking at around £35 - £40 to replace the screen in a retail outlet. Can do it cheaper if you know what your doing and can buy the screen off ebay.

-=AD=-

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I bought a broken out of warranty PSP off Ebay last week for £20 and signed up for Continuous play for £2.50/month. Phoned them on Monday and recieved a replacement model of the same type Phat 1003 in MINT condition via courier who took away the fooked one.
    You can cancel Continuous play whenever you want which I will do next month !
    So the answer to your question is get yourself a replacement identical mint PSP for £2.50 by signing up for Continuous play.
    You can do the same with a fooked PS3 but that will set you back a fiver the ripping Bastards

Thanks
    Karma Level

Looks like continuous play has been suspened
    Dear Continuous Players, we set up this service ultimately to provide a fast, efficient and cost effective way to ensure that your experience with PlayStation 3 & PSP was as seamless and hassle free as possible. Unfortunately, some individuals have chosen to abuse this service and as a consequence we feel that we have no option but to suspend Continuous Play and postpone acceptance of new Continuous Play plans until further notice. We will of course honour existing customer's policies and look to amend the existing provision so that it is less vulnerable to exploitation. Sincere apologies
    PlayStation Team
    or am I looking at the wrong page!!
    'Sausages! Hot sausages! Inna bun! Meat pies! Get them while they're hot!'
    ... Hole food! Hole food! Rat! Rat! Rat-onna-stick! Rat-in-a-bun! Get them while they're dead!'