i can totally understand what you are saying Blaggard, but I myself am a whole 5'9" and carrying 20st around which really isn't good, and I know that. What do I do about it? Simple, nothing! What's worse here, me eating a crap diet, swilling beer down my neck most days and lazing about like a twat or is it better to do something about it and lose some weight? I totally know and understand that the best way is to exercise, eat right and cut down (or better still cut-out) the drink. I had a spell 2 years back without drink for 2 months, eating right and exercising and lost over 3 stone in that short period.

Now, I really need to do something about it, I know that, but the thought of the 'magic bullet' as you put it is so more appealing even though I am intelligent enough to know the best/right way about it, I could easily be tempted to part with what little money I have to obtain the miracle cure.

All I will say is good on you Russ for doing something about your weight whether it is right, wrong or indifferent on how you are doing it and Blaggard, i aint saying balls to you or what you have said, I hear you and wish I had the will power to do something more proactive about it. I'd say I have the will power, but not the time but I know I am just making excuses again

K