Start Date: 10th February 2009 (Bit behind the rest of you guys!)

Start Weight: 93.5Kg

Sorry no pics!

About end of January I realised I had managed to stack on about 4 kg in very little time at all (literally 2 months) and this was simply down to a poor diet and not enough CV. The former was mainly because of work and getting into poor habits. Instead of making lunch, I would go out and get something and similarly in the evening because we often work past 8 pm we can claim a meal and everything round us in the City is a crappy take away.

Anyway, I had a weeks leave in Feb and thought I should start doing some serious CV on top of my normal work outs and again cut back on the booze and crappy habits.

I decided I wanted to lose 8.5kg to get back to the weight I was in dec 2006.

14 weeks or so on, I have managed to steadily lose the belly and I'm down to 86.5kg, or approximately, I've managed to lose 7kg in 14 weeks.

To go about this I identified how much I wanted to lose per week. Then simply broke that down as a calorie deficit per day (weekends I tend to have off as have other things to do!). The combined effect of the extra CV and the sensible diet means that I estimate I must have created a deficit in my diet of approx 800-1000 cals per day.

I have a pretty simple but varied diet with carb & protein for both breakfast and lunch and then a high percentage protein evening meal. I also have a protein shake after the gym (I have to go in the mornings), then another around 10.30 and again one more at 4pm.

I've still got a way to go and now that I'm down to a weight where I'm seeing definition again, I'm tempted to push it further. Might go and get hold of a body mass machine to calc how much fat I've actually got and push it to the limit for the summer!