Close

Thread: sickipedia.org

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default sickipedia.org

just gone on there looking for some MJ jokes and i think everyone has had a simular idea...

this come up lol

Database latency too high

Sickipedia appears to have lost the connection to the database.
    Predictably.

There are of you looking at this page

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: sickipedia.org

hang on ... the number keeps changing when i refresh this page :S it was just under 7000

Thanks
    Karma Level

It's still down, I'm gutted. Far too tired to be making jokes up myself.

Thanks
    Karma Level

In a situation like this I would recommend keeping yourself occupied by looking at pictures of Megan Fox.

Thanks
    Karma Level

good thinking

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by johnny View Post
    In a situation like this I would recommend keeping yourself occupied by looking at pictures of Megan Fox.
    Is there any situation a picture of Megan Fox does not make better?

Also see http://www.digital-forums.com/showpost.php?p=2880743&postcount=2 regarding Jacko Jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor
    ANy jokes from you motherfuckers and you'll get a perm ban. I mean it.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by dannoble82 View Post
    just gone on there looking for some MJ jokes and i think everyone has had a simular idea...

this come up lol

Sickipedia appears to have lost the connection to the database.
    Predictably.

There are of you looking at this page
    Keep up old chap, it has been like that for weeks now!
    Banned Scammer

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by ekkl View Post
    Keep up old chap, it has been like that for weeks now!
    No, it hasn't.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Was fine last night (9:45) and this morning (6:45)

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by super mike View Post
    No, it hasn't.
    I have been getting this for around two months now. Sometimes it is ok and sometimes it is that error with the counter telling how many people there are.

If I can get on to the site I will look back over the last few weeks as there have been a few references to it.
    Banned Scammer

Thanks
    Karma Level

Hit and miss at the mo getting on there but I came up with this, page one of seven;

Page 1 of 7 - Next Page
    Why don't they just put a page full of jokes on 'the Database latency too high' page.

Joke by upwithdowns, in Jokes with no home > Sickipedia - Tagged sickipedia , database latency - Current Score: 372 - Added: 4 weeks ago
    What does Sickipedias Database latency and a Jamaican have in common?

too high to work.

Joke by craig__2k4, in Jokes with no home > Sickipedia - Tagged shit server - Current Score: 69 - Added: 4 weeks ago
    How fucking funny would it be if the 'Database latency too high' page was replaced with a mock police message saying 'You IP address has been noted'?
    --------------------
    Probably not that funny
    --------------------
    Why would the police be monitoring sickipedia when they could be out arresting black people?
    --------------------
    So you people are actually stupid enough to visit a site like this with a static I.P address..?
    --------------------
    Absolutely - I also keep a record of all my rapes in a big yellow scrap book.
    --------------------

Joke by TheRandomer, in Jokes with no home > Sickipedia - Tagged paedo , pigs , rozzers , this fuckin site crashes sooo much - Current Score: 29 - Added: 4 weeks ago
    I usually don't mind being a dwarf and often find people are quite nice about it...

...but when I see "Database latency too high" I can't help but think they're taking the piss.

Joke by ChrisParker, in Jokes with no home > Piss Take - Tagged dwarf database latency too high piss take sickipedia crash - Current Score: 27 - Added: 1 month ago
    You know you spend too much time on Sickipedia when...

1. You have it as your home page, you have it on your favourites bar and it's the most visited page on your browser.

2. You have a score of well over a thousand, but no single joke with a score higher than 21.

3. You scour jokes meticulously for any Americanisations, voting down any you suspect to be written by a fat, stupid American.

4. The term 'buried' no longer applies to real life, it simply refers to the state of being unfunny; exhibited by many Americans.

5. Your confidence takes a real hit when you make a really shit joke that gets rush deleted.

6. You've memorised all the "Hot Jokes Today" by 10 am each morning, and have relayed them to every single family member/friend as your own within 30 minutes.

7a. You spot a duplicate and immediately add tags to it saying "fucking duplicate shit, go die you cockwank".
    7b. You then proceed to revel in the 2 extra points you got for exposing the fucker.

8. Someone has made a spelling/grammar mistake and you correct it, leaving a note at the bottom telling the retard to go back to primary school.

9. You actively check the news every 5 minutes to see if some twatty celebrity has died in an embarassing accident, so you can get first dibs.

10. You've become indifferent to child abuse, rape, murder and mortality.

11. Morality is a concept that has lost meaning to you and it most definitely isn't a quality.

12. You have posted the same joke several times, each time slightly modified, just in case they didn't get it. They did, you're just shit.

13a. The phenomenally high Database latency is more annoying to you than the large influx of foreigners in your local area.
    13b. You feel emotionally linked to the other 693 poor bastards looking at the same blank page you are.
    13c. 36 minutes pass and you still haven't seen a glimpse of the fucking home page, yet to give up would be to admit defeat. And that would be weak.

14. You can admit to the fact that you've voted down other people's jokes just to keep yours on the first page.

15a. You know the punchline to every single joke before it's told to you.
    15b. You stop them before they manage to fuck the joke up, because you can tell it better.

16. You've done a little dance upon getting a semi-successful rating on a joke you worked on for ages.

17. It's the first thing you think about when you wake up and before you go to sleep.

18. You check it at least 30 times a day, just to see if someone voted up that joke you posted 4 days ago.

19. You are a virgin.

Joke by RamshackleGary, in Jokes with no home > Sickipedia - Tagged time , sickipedia , addiction , feel free to addchange , love dis screamzlegeezer - Current Score: 26 - Added: 1 week ago
    Database latency too high my arse,

I think the Americans running the server are trying to sabotage it,

or one has spilled his supersized coke on it...

....and stuffed his french-fries into all the air vents...

...and shot it...

Joke by BadMotherFucker, in Jokes with no home > America - Tagged american , sickipedia , fat bastards - Current Score: 26 - Added: 1 month ago
    Air France air traffic control appears to have lost the connection to the Database.

There are 228 of you looking at this page.

Joke by Partridge In A Pear Tree, in Jokes with no home > Air France - Tagged french , imagine them floating , pilot surrendered plane - Current Score: 25 - Added: 3 weeks ago
    A horse walks into a pub. The barman asks the horse "why the long face?"
    The horse replies..

"Database latency too high"

Joke by flibblesan, in Jokes with no home > Websites - Tagged horse , barman , long face , bar joke , database latency too high - Current Score: 24 - Added: 2 weeks ago
    I've got a pretty bad case of schizophrenia'

how do I know?

Simple; every time I try to get to this page, I read the following description:

'Database latency too high (...) There are 722 of you looking at this page'

Joke by YourMomIsMySexSlave, in Illness and mortality > Schizophrenia - Tagged schizophrenia , sickipedia , database latency - Current Score: 23 - Added: 3 weeks ago

Page 1 of 7 - Next Page

Rhubarb spent 18.33ms doing 13 queries and 0.33s processing.
    Banned Scammer