La Roux naked

Thread: La Roux naked

  1. normanji's Avatar

    normanji said:

    Default La Roux naked

    Thought that might get you to look in (then again don't think I would of)<O</O
    <O</O

    Any way I never seen the vid to the song bulletproof or seen who sang it. Until the other day on a music channel. I expected so young blonde bird in the region of cascada singing the song, boy was I wrong. As soon as I saw the vid she reminded me of <O</O
    <O</O
    Spoiler:

    fry is the first pic


    pics are working my end just incase they don't show i will amend
     
  2. Geko's Avatar

    Geko said:

    Default Re: La Roux naked

    She is also a dyke. And recently tried to proposition my wife. LOL. Long story.
     
  3. Nibb's Avatar

    Nibb said:

    Default Re: La Roux naked

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskyMan View Post
    She is also a dyke. And recently tried to proposition my wife. LOL. Long story.
    Yes...we're listening!
    "Where you are is what you eat. When I'm in London I'll have beans on toast for lunch. On holiday — what? Tapas? Go on then I'll have a bit. You eat whatevers in that area"
    Karl Pilkington
     
  4. super mike's Avatar

    super mike said:

    Default Re: La Roux naked

    Quote Originally Posted by Nibb View Post
    Yes...we're listening!
     
  5. Fett's Avatar

    Fett said:

    Default Re: La Roux naked

    Quote Originally Posted by super mike View Post
    I third that
     
  6. inspectercoley's Avatar

    inspectercoley said:

    Default Re: La Roux naked

    I feel slightly lied to... there wasn't even any fry naked...

     
  7. Geko's Avatar

    Geko said:

    Default Re: La Roux naked

    It's not a great story. Just a long one. But here we go.



    My missus and I went to a Lesbian wedding a couple of weeks ago, and the week before they had the Hen. She went along. It was a meal, and then for the most adventurous heteros and the homos they went on to West Five in Ealing, which is a gay bar. But I am told, a nice bar.

    The La Roux bird was there. And was singing some songs on the stage. My missus hadn't a clue who she was. But she started singing songs on the mic, and then directed the song "The Lady is a Tramp" towards my missus. Who thought it was strange, but being a narcissist, simply thought she fancied her. She was pretty full on, and then spent the night trying to dance with her, my missus was happy to dance with her, but not WITH her, if you know what I mean.

    She was amused by her attitude. Thought she was acting kind of self important. But thought nothing more of it. Next day, that Bulletproof song comes on and it clicks. She's the bird from La Roux, and I think she was disappointed that she didn't recognise her.

    I am a little worried my missus will decide she's off cock now, and go back for some celebrity furry cup drinking. The sad part is... She is so rough I can't even get any wank material from it.
     
  8. AD's Avatar

    AD said:

    Default Re: La Roux naked

    She reminds me of Paul Whitehouse.






    -=AD=-
     
  9. Nibb's Avatar

    Nibb said:

    Default Re: La Roux naked

    Quote Originally Posted by Nibb View Post
    Yes...we're listening!
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskyMan View Post
    It's not a great story. Just a long one. But here we go.



    My missus and I went to a Lesbian wedding a couple of weeks ago, and the week before they had the Hen. She went along. It was a meal, and then for the most adventurous heteros and the homos they went on to West Five in Ealing, which is a gay bar. But I am told, a nice bar.

    The La Roux bird was there. And was singing some songs on the stage. My missus hadn't a clue who she was. But she started singing songs on the mic, and then directed the song "The Lady is a Tramp" towards my missus. Who thought it was strange, but being a narcissist, simply thought she fancied her. She was pretty full on, and then spent the night trying to dance with her, my missus was happy to dance with her, but not WITH her, if you know what I mean.

    She was amused by her attitude. Thought she was acting kind of self important. But thought nothing more of it. Next day, that Bulletproof song comes on and it clicks. She's the bird from La Roux, and I think she was disappointed that she didn't recognise her.

    I am a little worried my missus will decide she's off cock now, and go back for some celebrity furry cup drinking. The sad part is... She is so rough I can't even get any wank material from it.
    I'm out!!
    "Where you are is what you eat. When I'm in London I'll have beans on toast for lunch. On holiday — what? Tapas? Go on then I'll have a bit. You eat whatevers in that area"
    Karl Pilkington
     
  10. Kushty's Avatar

    Kushty said:

    Default Re: La Roux naked

    When I was 14 and out on the piss I called a lady a tramp. I got headbutted in the face by her boyfriend.
     
  11. tigger3's Avatar

    tigger3 said:

    Default Re: La Roux naked

    Quote Originally Posted by Kushty View Post
    When I was 14 and out on the piss I called a lady a tramp. I got headbutted in the face by her boyfriend.
    Your story is as interesting has WM's was, if only you both could include pics then they might be a bit more easier to judge?

    Tig3
     
  12. Greyfox's Avatar

    Greyfox said:

    Default Re: La Roux naked

    Overrated bitch.
     
  13. New Art Riot's Avatar

    New Art Riot said:

    Default Re: La Roux naked

    someone at work told me she's june ackland out of the bill's daughter
     
  14. Greyfox's Avatar

    Greyfox said:

    Default Re: La Roux naked

    Quote Originally Posted by New Art Riot View Post
    someone at work told me she's june ackland out of the bill's daughter
    Yep hes right
     
  15. Brydo666's Avatar

    Brydo666 said:

    Default Re: La Roux naked

    Listened to a couple of La Roux songs today - wouldn't recommend it to others.