Bea: 'I'm going home tomorrow'

Day 75, 08:31 BST
By Jen Grieves
Warning: This article contains language and/or sexual references that younger readers are advised to avoid.

A tearful Bea last night revealed that she is planning to leave the house.
Following an argument with Rodrigo about the fact that she did not receive a message from her mother, Bea became convinced that the majority of the housemates would nominate her for eviction this week.
Speaking to Marcus and Charlie in the living room, she wept: "It's absolute certainty I'll be going home Friday. I'd rather go home tomorrow and speak to my mum."
Charlie told her: "You don't know that. Don't go, you're a strong character."
Rodrigo then joined the conversation and apologised for their earlier row, in which Rodrigo had laughed at Bea's tantrum about not receiving a message from her mum.
"Your mum will be upset if she sees you upset," he said, adding: "Tomorrow's another day."
Charlie agreed: "She wouldn't want you to leave over this. You've given up a hell of a lot to be here."
Bea told Charlie that she felt "miserable", and later sought advice from Marcus alone.
He advised her: "[Big Brother] know what buttons to push. Tomorrow you can be as happy as I am today.
"Everything's magnified in here. It's not that bad," he continued.
Bea was later cheered up by David, who gave her a can of cider.
Lisa, however, was less understanding, and told David: "It fucks me off. It's just attention all the time."
Charlie, Bea and Marcus then sat up sharing jokes and she went to bed a lot calmer, having been reassured that she should stick the show out and make her mum proud.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbroth...-tomorrow.html