DreamKey 3

Thread: DreamKey 3

NiTeFlY said:

Default DreamKey 3

Hi, Does anybody know where I can get hold of the new DreamKey v3.

I Know it is on [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] , but I can not remember what my chat name etc. was for dreamerena, which is needed to order the new disk.

ANy links or help would be great. I am on a mission to get evry console I can, even manegd to get hold of a AMIGA CDTV today for 10 quid. hehe, all I need now is the old ACORN I used to use at school, but I cannot remember what the model was. looked a bit like the amiga 1200 though.

Cheers guys

neocortex said:

the acorn was hardly a console.

RE. the dreamkey disc, i'll c what i can do. expect a pm soon.

NC

tef89 said:

Was it an Acorn Electron ?

NiTeFlY said:

No I dont think so. I just remember using one at school. It looked very similar to the amiga with red "F" keys. I also remember the OS haveing icons on the bottom bar, a bit like the start bar in windows. We used to mainly use an art package on it, which at the time amazed me becouse it had true (or at least 16k) colors. I think they still use them in schools now. It was a very nice piece of kit in its day.

ABCMan said:

that would be an archimedes a 3010 i think, let me know in pm if you dont manage to get one, i have a spare here somewhere complete with external cd rom drive (i think the hard drive is fooked though) if you arent to far away, you are welcome to it as long as i can find it.

kingdong said:

heh heh amiga cdtv brings back memories

kd

john316 said:

What differences exist between Dreamkey 1.5 and 3.0?

Infinity said:

dreamkey 3.0 allows you to use whatever ISP you want on your DC.

Fett said:

PM me if you dont get the dream key . I will sort ya one out.

Speaking of the acorn do you remeber the BBC MICRO thats what most schools used . Its a beige machine that had teletext graphics ( I used to play Grannys Garden on it )

Your school must have been posh having a Archimedes

john316 said:

You can order one free from Sega Europe if you want an origina by using this email address:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Probably only for UK/Euro residents though

fl0PPsy said:

Well I'd love to get my hands on Dreamkey 3 too if it allows you to use ANY isp ..

Tuckerisgreat said:

Originally posted by Fett
    PM me if you dont get the dream key . I will sort ya one out.

Speaking of the acorn do you remeber the BBC MICRO thats what most schools used . Its a beige machine that had teletext graphics ( I used to play Grannys Garden on it )

Your school must have been posh having a Archimedes
    OMG Grannsy garden was the best! you had to go round doing things (i cant remember what) but i remember the last boss was a witch

id kill to play that 1 more time

funkygibbon said:

i dont know if any of you know, but poundland have them for .... you guessed it , a pound. not sure what version, i presume its gunna be the latest though.

Fett said:

Default Pound land have been doing a bit of dreamcast stuff lately ,

Pound land have been doing a bit of dreamcast stuff lately , keyboards , dreamkeys , scart cables.

OMG Grannsy garden was the best! you had to go round doing things (i cant remember what) but i remember the last boss was a witch id kill to play that 1 more time.
    Ive been playing it on a bbc emu.My daughter and I completed it in like 5 minutes yet in school i remember it taking weeks .

Enjoy

Tuckerisgreat said:

man thankyou im gonna be so busy over christmas

rickdude said:

<nerdmode>

The acorn you mentioned was probably an a3000 in schools. a3010 had green f-keys not red

</nerdmode>

bugnote said:

red f keys, definitely the bbc-b.......mine still works but I have the emulator for the PC with all the dfs images ever made for it, including cracked repton and the infamous 'dirty disk'....

Bug.