Early Predictions : Next seasons Champions...

Thread: Early Predictions : Next seasons Champions...

superflysi said:

Default Early Predictions : Next seasons Champions...

Ok, as far as Ipswich go, they must be down and we know that West Brom and City are up. Will add the Last team up when its decided........

redarmy said:

Man.u as always.............

Perhaps you should do one for relegation for the city boys ...........................

superflysi said:

Yep, a massive relegation poll..........

webslinger2k said:

gonna be Liverpool lads...........i mean how long can it go without the crown returned??? it's been long enuff!!!!

COME ON YOU REDS!!!

gunner said:

I agree with Webby.
    Liverpool FC - Pride of Merseyside
    Attention - Use Ebay? - Support DF and use this link when buying/selling/signing up:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

CzarJunkie said:

I'm pinning my hopes on a return to form, some strong summer buys and a season with no mishaps off the field. If, and its a big if, if that happens then we'll be in with a shout.

Marching on together...................................................Super Leeds

BoredManc said:

Why does nobody go for Fulham ??? Did Al Fayed say they would be " As Big A United " ???? Is that Hartlepool or Torquay Muhhamed ???

gunner said:

I thought that Fulham would be title challengers this season, or at least that was what their fans were telling me!!
    Liverpool FC - Pride of Merseyside
    Attention - Use Ebay? - Support DF and use this link when buying/selling/signing up:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

makiavelli said:

Originally posted by webslinger2k
    gonna be Liverpool lads...........i mean how long can it go without the crown returned??? it's been long enuff!!!!

COME ON YOU REDS!!!
    What's this crown returned when did you win the PREM then?

u2fme2 said:

i bit early for this surely, as for city going down red, stop talking b-l-l-o-c-ks,

keep the blue flag flying high

redarmy said:

He He He................

Just breaking you in early m8 for when next seasons piss taking starts in earnest..............

allsorts said:

Default Re: He He He................

Originally posted by redarmy
    Just breaking you in early m8 for when next seasons piss taking starts in earnest..............
    and you top of the charts for that you sad trophyless red -----t.

just kidding,

macdaddy said:

for the 20th year i saying Chelsea,

good each way bet at least

Cos we deserve it my pop told me bout the last(sorry only) time Chelsea won the top league, so why cant I be telling my kids.

That a fair deal let us win so my kids are happy

Last edited by macdaddy; 1st May 2002 at 11:52 PM.

flick said:

haha city have twice as many as the scouse!!!

i think this is more an indication of how many fans there are on the board!!

ABCMan said:

well it aint multi choice but i'd guess its going to be between the usual suspects. scum, arse and the scousers with maybe newcastle or leeds as outsiders (assuming leeds still have a team by next season).

i think if realy pushed i'd have to go for the arse (again) with liverpool as second fiddle. my reasons arent just my blind hatred of scum (although that has to be a part of it) arse have an excellent team, liverpool are still building and getting stronger but on recent performances scum are getting worse (not by much though) i think that next season will have to see at least some restructuring at old trafford ready for a big push in fergies final year, but after that i guess its going to be open season.

MajorFU said:

Originally posted by flick
    lmao

kippax stand said:

Originally posted by flick

i think this is more an indication of how many fans there are on the board!!
    why are you so surprized we have more votes than the scouse????they won't finnish above us, so that only leaves us to win the championship,
    lol
    kippax.

makiavelli said:
    Originally posted by kippax stand

why are you so surprized we have more votes than the scouse????they won't finnish above us, so that only leaves us to win the championship,
    lol
    kippax.
    Is that song Blue Moon or Blue Moan (as in groan) which is what you'll be doing at the end of next season TeeHee: :

Only joking mate it'll be good to have a real derby game again even if it will only be for 1 season

blueview said:

Originally posted by makiavelli

Is that song Blue Moon or Blue Moan (as in groan) which is what you'll be doing at the end of next season TeeHee: :

Only joking mate it'll be good to have a real derby game again even if it will only be for 1 season
    things are not that bad for you makiavelli. i dont. fancy you going down, well not next season anyhow

blueview the only view

makiavelli said:

Cheeky bugger Grr.::