Close

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I have no real knowledge of this, but am willing to assist in what way i can. If you need some contributions i, and i am sure others, will help in financial support.
    Let us know if i can help in any way.
    stixson

Thanks
    Karma Level

count me in aswell !!!......i would gladly contribute towards us gettin a "so called" hacked card.............which fair did u see this at ???

chippy
    [live=z CHIPPY z]z CHIPPY z[/live]
    http://www.myspace.com/thecourteeners

Thanks
    Karma Level

Satman seems to have disappeared!!!

Maybe the nds guys got to him:o:

Thanks
    Karma Level

or maybe it was the usual B/S but i would like satman too prove me wrong !!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Are we sure they're hacked and not just stolen? Seems like a lot of money for something that costs a few bucks to make.

Thanks
    Karma Level

if its about it will come out ... £170 is still a fair price depending on weather they get ecmed or not ,, i will glady contribute to this project if i get a bit more info,,,,.lets wait and hope cos sly cant have it all there own way can they lol,

"no problems, just solutions"

"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail"

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Ive been withholding information !!!

Originally posted by satman1

Ive seen them being demonstrated & working, Ive seen them being sold at a well known computer market / fair for £170 each
    Funny how there is only ONE person who have seen these cards working ? i'm sure if these existed and were on show for everyone to see, then more than one person would have said something about it on here or any other sat related forum by now ?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Don't you just get SICK at these windups ?????

Zen

PS I get It* Ondig for free
    Send me money,I'll tell you how

Thanks
    Karma Level

Does anyone actually know satman? If anyone does tell him to come back on the forum, no ones gonna make fun of him!!

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Undertaker, your right no one will take the pi$$ lol

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Undertaker
    Does anyone actually know satman? If anyone does tell him to come back on the forum, no ones gonna make fun of him!!
    Satman is a reliable guy m8.

His main home is over at Dudez and he doesnt get over here much now days.
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

Thanks
    Karma Level

nevets were just changing servers and will be back soon

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Pool 4 Card

If the card does exist I'd probs chip in.

Thanks
    Karma Level

4me2 - he must not be that reliable - to make a statement like that and not come back to answer peoples queries - well what can i say - if you know him 4me2 - ask him to come back over and answer peoples questions about the so called hack he knows about ???

Thanks
    Karma Level

this bloke (satman) contacted me via skybusters telling me about this card his dad had, he also told me he got it at a northwest computer fair i travel to them all and know most sellers there and none had or have had sky cards @93 posts and no proof clutching at straws me thinks

Thanks
    Karma Level

if u look u will find

The Kevster

OK..........1st post here so as I suppose I'd better................................My mate knows a guy who best friend was at school with a girl who married a guy who gets free $ky. He puts an invalid Amex card in the STB and sticks his fingers in his ears- gets every channel except Vibe TV.

Seriously- does anyone believe free $ky is closer than it was 6 months ago. All thats changed is we now don't have any eyetv dig to fill our time so it's on to the next challenge. I was told by "the guy in the pub" 2 months ago that t3lewest digital was cracked and Sky was close....................how many people up and down the country here the same bullshet but half believe it, add to it and spread it around. me thinks quite a few!

Now, the challenge- just one, only one of the guys who know a friend who has free $ky- bring the Dude to your PC and let him talk away- I'm sure there is plenty of money (and expertise) that he would benefit from on this and other sites.

C'mon.....just one.....................no, didn't think so.

The Kevster

ps Sorry about the doom and gloow but there is only so many times you can read the same story

pps Am I banned now?

If it wasn't for venetian blinds it would be curtains for us all!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Hi guyz,

With many ppl saying that 5sky is hacked BUT they haven't any solid proof and also as many saying that 5ky isn't hacked. IMHO, I think that a hack for 5ky does exist BUT isn't public. So how and on what do I base my idea ???
    Well, a quick trundle over the Internet is a good place to start. NDS VG is in use around Europe as well as the UK. OK the cards are different BUT how different. Well a few "foreign" scripts will give basic info on a UK card such as card serial, PPV slots, etc. Though nothing to activate the card. Channel ID's exist for other VG encypted channels along with logged info, etc. If I am not mistaken, activation scripts are available for non-UK cards. In fact, those who look in the right places (and this info isn't on private or member-only websites) will see a great range of tools, scripts and utils for "foreign" cards.
    OH, I forgot that the UK card is much more ( a hundred; a thousand; a million times more) secure than what our foreign friends have.
    Well, I don't buy it !!! I think that someone, somewhere will have logged all the UK activation info, compaired it to all the other info available and probably drawn some not too disimilar secrets from our cards.
    With more or less all the other encryption systems seca1, ird1, crypto, conax (commercial hack), nagra hacked, with work already being done on the ver2 systems what makes UK VG different from
    anything.
    We've all heard about previous 5ky hacks BUT oh no, not 5sky digital. Yep, there has only been 1 issue of 5ky digi card. The only reason that 5ky analogue cards were issued in abundance was that the hacks were all over the internet and on BBS's. It is only when 5ky start to lose subscribers and hard CASH do they think "oh shit better get another batch of cards issued before we lose even more wodge". The only reason that 5ky ( and call it good business practice) has not issued another card is that there is no hack that is publicly available). All because it ain't public doesn't make it that NO-ONE has it. Perhaps sat ppl in the UK haven't bothered logging their own card's data. Perhaps ppl interested in VG don't know diddly and all this info on the net is BS. Perhaps potential hacks have been (and is being kept quiet). Who knows ???
    No I haven't heard or seen proof of a working hack. BUT that doesn't mean that some clever guyz (and there are potentially lots of them out there) haven't logged data, played with scripts changed bytes here and there and have not got ANYWHERE.

Perhaps there'll never be a hack for the UK that is available off the net or anywhere else for that matter but common sense tells me that because we can't see it, it doesn't mean that it is not there.

Maybe I am right or wrong this is just my opinion.

Regards

Thanks
    Karma Level

nice post imajica, good read but i still think peeps are a long way
    off cracking s*y, even if they did, old rip off b*llocks will have a back up plan waiting for it.
    we live in hope..........G.S.D....:rolls:
    Last edited by GSD; 1st August 2002 at 09:06 PM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

no not again

people keep saying they know some one never seem to give any thing of any hack at all if i found any thing i would back it up

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast