In the Metro (free london paper) they mentioned about buying dodgy underground cards in london pubs
and i've seen something about it on the local news - now i pride myself on normally finding someone who will sell this sorta sh*t - but not this time..

I've had a look at these cards - they must be soooo easy to copy - yet i've seen nothing about it...?

Cards vary in colour and make - the annual cards are quite tough (plastic/cardboard) - and the weekly/daily come in huge rolls. The annual/monthly are single cards - loaded into the machine.
It must be programmed with minimal data - say expire data, zone, serial number, and place/time bought.

I know they contain where they are bought - as i've been caught a few times trying to blag a ticket i've recently bought from a card-reseller...!

anyhow - what sorta equip is needed to read these cards - similar to CC strips - but less protected i guess. Once you read - i'm sure its easy to read back with altered details.

The annual cards cost between 600-1500 a year! Also - make these cards for weekly or monthly - i'm sure you could shift loads to your friends! (for entertainment purposes only of course)

waddya think??

BlueJam