Close

Thread: Bloody campers!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Bloody campers!

I just don't see the point in hanging around the same spots waiting for people to walk past so that you can kill them. Why can't people play the game to have fun?

A bit if camping is fine, but the fuds that do it for the whole game really annoy me. When you're really unlucky, you can come across a whole team of campers and spend the entire match trying to find the gits.

Just don't see the point.

Oh, and snipers are only a slightly higher form of life. (I guess that snipers tend to be campers anyway).

Shooooooo-ryuken!

DF General DogsBody
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Bloody campers!

Cant you not vote them out

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I assume you are playing DM or TDM game varients, as there is no such thing as "camping" in the strategy based varients such as CTF.

I find it rather amusing when playing CTF, where someone might be for example keeping a path clear for their flag runner to return through, and may well quite legitimately kill the same people from the same place, to see people screaming "camper" at them...just shows their ignorance. In a TDM or free for all type of game though, you are quite right...not only is such a thing annoying, it must be downright boring to play in such a way.....pick a few people off...someone comes and finds you and kills you....you respawn, and return to the exact same place to carry on with the camping....very boring indeed.

Another curious behaviour I have noticed is the calling people "noobs"....now presumably they say that to reference the fact that the person in question is "newer" than them....and the only reason they would complain about them is if they have been killed by them....so why advertise the fact that they are being killed by someone they feel is inferior to them....better to keep such a thing quiet.

I myself get none of this, with my headless chicken, never stand still, only way is forward style of gameplay !

Thanks
    Karma Level

the thing is mate thats there way of playing , boring as fook i know , i just like running round killing every fooker, i moan myself about campers but fuck it , just play your own game

Thanks
    Karma Level

If someone is camping and they kill me, i just watch the killcam to see where they are, respawn and take another way round and kill them. Problem solved.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by biffo1 View Post
    the thing is mate thats there way of playing , boring as fook i know , i just like running round killing every fooker, i moan myself about campers but fuck it , just play your own game
    lying fucker u forget u play with ppl on here biffo......
    www.facebook.com/bigbadleo
     Big-Bad-Leo 

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

totally disagree with this, if you join a game of campers, you have 2 choices, leave, or play em at their own game, they will soon move if all your team do the same as they will get bored, thats part of the fun imo, working out ho the other team plays

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Camping is a skill!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by B B Leo View Post
    lying fucker u forget u play with ppl on here biffo......
    dont know what u mean mate pmsl lol

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    If someone is camping and they kill me, i just watch the killcam to see where they are, respawn and take another way round and kill them. Problem solved.
    Hardcore TDM has no kill cams and seems to get a lot of campers taking full advantage of this

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

If you are playing Domination then there has to be an element of camping as you have to protect your flags each to their own I guess and like someone said earlier watch the kill cam and go and get them!

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

i tend to watch the kill cam then get them with a grenade from distance, then camp at a good spot get them a few times. then move on, but always have awareness that they might be there when i get near, lob a grenade. Just for luck!!

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

what pissed me off is the guys who hide in an out of the way area play with silenced weapons and tactical insersion and spawn next to each other next thing you know you have a pavelow then an ac110 and then tactical nuke you look at the score and you got a dude with 25 deaths no kills and you know the next game they change rolls

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Modcoms View Post
    what pissed me off is the guys who hide in an out of the way area play with silenced weapons and tactical insersion and spawn next to each other next thing you know you have a pavelow then an ac110 and then tactical nuke you look at the score and you got a dude with 25 deaths no kills and you know the next game they change rolls
    i had this the other day 3 tactical nukes one after the other in free for all, you could see the knife kills flashing up on the screen between the same two players.

On another note i dont like campers but found myself as one today on the map Estate, was playing Free for all and spawned on the 1st floor of the house, spent the whole game in the same room moving from corner to corner and found the same few guys kept coming back for me, i can only assume they were MW2 xmas noobs, finished the game 25-0. Unfortunately this was on the father in laws account so he got the benefit of bragging rights about his 25 kill streak the swine lol

Thanks
    Karma Level

it is pretty boring in free for all tbh. your meant to run around like a headless chicken. but i think some of the maps promote it . and some are far to big for free for all. by far and away rust is the best , although it very rarely comes up for me. maybe once in every 25 games
    [live=MEDIC Snr]name[/live]

Thanks
    Karma Level

What pisses me off most is the dickheads who complain or call folk n00b tuber for using a grenade launcher. Why complain about someone using an element of the game?

I always end up telling them politely that they may want to try a less violent game like Peppa Pig as it doesn't have grenade launchers. They usually shut up.
    "There's nothing worse than arguing with someone who knows what they're talking about...."

Thanks
    Karma Level

Now that we have a new COD game out, I just wanted to reaffirm my disdain for campers.

For every kill you make while camping, god kills a kitten. Just think how many kittens are dead because of you.

Shooooooo-ryuken!

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by tronads View Post
    it must be downright boring to play in such a way.....pick a few people off...someone comes and finds you and kills you....you respawn, and return to the exact same place to carry on with the camping....very boring indeed.
    The clever camper has a selection of campsites to keep the victim guessing at all times!

I rarely camp and found Black Ops more camp friendly, kept getting shot in the back!
    Gunny