Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

okay - will try that tonight, big red elephant you say ???

Thanks
    Karma Level

i get lucid dreams (if thats what they are actually called) quite often and youre right fett they are amazing and damn fun as you can do stuff that you wouldnt dare in the waking world.

Thanks
    Karma Level

You should always experiment with your in-self, in a safe way.
    Have Faith, then travel-----------------------------just like I did Saturday morning;-(

Morph your a star, but you know this.......
    When and if you stop a habit, you tend to crave for the habitual
    sensations that your physical body desire's. When this comes to an end, the WILL desires the craving still, so we have and get the inner battle of the WILL's which then takes us or can take us into the other worlds of the Mind, well this is my excuse ;-)

Thanks
    Karma Level

yep iv been getting these experiences as well guys.it all started when the first time it felt something pushing on me i couldent move i was shitting my self.second time i remember opening my eyes but not sort of thing cause i couldent see all my stuff in my room i just seen a spiral a tunnel at the side of my bed going vertical it was a bluey chosty colour i remember seeing things going up and down, dont know what they were but i remember very clearly.Another thing i remember i dont know if i had my eyes open or not but i seen a figure or something looking down at me smiling this thing has a huge head and just a body with big eyes, freaky stuff.also ive had that thing wear u cant move i remember shouting and moving my head side to side i remember calling my mate i was saying Alright Ash but he wasnt there but i felt as if something was there really confusing stuff.My mum said its to much computer games but i just laughed.i had a dream wear i defiantly remember my tv was in the wrong place in my bedroom in my dream and i said to my self i must be dreaming and then woke up.

please keep this thread going as its a very interesting topic

Thanks
    Karma Level

QUOTE MAGIC1: Sleep paralyzation i've had this twice, But then i was renting a room a old house at the time two nights on the run i had this happen, And the feeling some one was watching me it was very scary i felt some one was controling my whole body, First night i said to my self was a dream of some sort, But the second night NO WAY i could'nt control it a real force holding me there, That was a couple yrs ago, And i've never had any thing happen like that again i dont want to either.
    I've never told any one to this day about it.....

I've had this since a kid and approx. twice a year, and don't care what anyone else on this forum reckons it is 'scientifically', it's not just a feeling as MAGIC1 states, it actually is. There is no scientific explanation. I have had the exact same experiences as MAGIC1 and it's definately something you have no control over and just prior to being woken up by someone else, you feel it leave you.......and the room...

Thanks
    Karma Level

These feelings can be good and also bad, depending how you look at it.
    You can acually control it, it is done with the WILL of the mind.
    Being at peace with it can take away the fear the feelings can create.
    Don't worry about not being able to move, because the state of mind is far more important then the physical feelings of the body in the moment of the experience.
    Even paralyzation has much more then one reason as to why your feeling these experiences.
    Pressure feelings over the chest could also be entities over you body, which you only become aware of (most times) when your just re-entering your body and are aware there is something strange going on. Your conscious mind does not give you a true reading as to what is really going on, because your not used to this sort of enviroment (or logical understanding of it). This is why the element of fear arises, just like it would, when for the first time you join the motorway for the first time after passing your driving test, so something to this effect???

There is nothing wrong with Paralysis in the natural form, but there are many levels of Paralysis.

Be storng in your mind, and all will be well.

Thanks
    Karma Level

BTW if any of u have never had a GOOD experience from this and don't want it to happen again, then may i suggest a simple remedy that worked for me.
    Don't fall asleep on your back, bear with me, i know this sounds stupid, but it happens to me when i lie on my back (anytime) as it seems to trigger something in my head when in this position. If i lie on my side or my front i NEVER get it.
    But if you are happy to experience this then go ahead fall asleep lay on your backs...

Thanks
    Karma Level

It doesn't matter with me if I'm on my back or not, I still get the experience..

Thanks
    Karma Level

I had a real bad one the other night . I realised what was going on and tried to stay calm. I lay there for approx 20 minutes before I started really shitting myself and started screaming. Even though I know how to wake myself out of it ( Shaking my head side to side violently) it still scares me to the point were I dont want to fall back asleep.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

from morph
    the patient suddenly finds himself unable to move for a few minutes, most often upon falling asleep or waking up.
    i no of once this has happened to me it was when i was wakeing up i didnt take much notice cos i thought i was being a lazy git as useal so didnt think much of it till now

Sleep paralyzation i've had this twice, But then i was renting a room a old house at the time two nights on the run i had this happen, And the feeling some one was watching me it was very scary i felt some one was controling my whole body, First night i said to my self was a dream of some sort, But the second night NO WAY i could'nt control it a real force holding me there, That was a couple yrs ago, And i've never had any thing happen like that again i dont want to either.
    I've never told any one to this day about it.....
    i feel that way when im satyin at a m8s house or hes stayin at mine for wot eva reason were to lazy to go ome or wot
    its maily i think to do with unfimal surroundings ave u eva been in a hotel and the bed isnt the same as yours or the blankets dont feel as comffe
    try it tonite lie in your bed in the dark and just look around and u will feel fine because u no every nook and cranny of your room but if it changes have a move around it becomes all strange so then tomorrow place ur bed where ur desk is and ur draws where ur bed was and so on then go to bed and it will feel stranger and u will think ppl are watchin u and ur simple to scared (maybe not consus but unconsus u are scared) it happens when i ave a move around i know no 1 is going to be there 2 reasons i would here them and mi dog would bark/attack n e who was in our house that she didnt no but u get the feeling and u want to move but u dont and u think if i dont move they wont see me but u need to move so u can see that theres no 1 there

then u se no 1s there and u think wtf was i wrrd about?

(17:18:34) (+Cam) i need to mount my xbox hdd in linux
    (17:19:02) (+SpikeWork) youth of today, they'll mount anything

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Fett
    I have these type of dreams every so often and there amazing I too have tried flying in dreams like this . There called lucid dreams were you apparently know your in a dream . This type of dream can be induced by before going to sleep think of an item - Say a huge red elephant etc and when that appears in ya dream you can kinda distinguish some how your dreaming.

oes it work with all ppl cos after thinkin about this thread last nite there were things i wanted to try if u see wot i mean if i could take over my dreams i ave taken to thinking of a purple telephone box but i wry after a while im gonna start having weired dreams of telephone boxs LOL

n e who can any 1 give me tips on lucid dreams or how to control um?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Triggers are definatly the key. Years ago I read a book that suggested creating an association with a particular place or object. Mine is a hotel. I dream about it every week or so and my dream usually becomes lucid.

you can also get results by clearly asking yourself to dream a particular dream, or make it more lucid. Dont expect to get instant results though. When it first started happening to me I'd always wake up just before the money shot lol

You can use lucid dreaming to tap into much more of the human psyche then shagging your dream bird! So be a bit creative about it lol

Funnily enough the last lucid dream I had I got taken into the back garden of me dream hotel and there was a pair of earthquakes. Something was a bit different about the dream so I mentioned it to me mate in the morning and told him for a laff that there was prob gonna be an earthquake today............ And there was lol. Did his head right in. Anyways I dreamt of 2 so watch out

A lot of the time its the recall of the dreams thats the problem, we get up to all kinds of weird travelling while we sleeping. Remembering it is another matter.

Lost

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

yeh i dont mind trying and waiting it would be a kick ass thing to learn but who can u show unless u ave a rem path changer and amplerifer( each person has there own rem path brain wave and if we all had the same 1 and a ampalerifer we would be dreaming alltogether but from our own point of view which would be kool cos i would (if i could control mi own dream and no 1 else could i would just fly off and scare every 1) also rem brain wave amps would also keep you in a steady sleep hard to be woken up from (if they were real)

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

oh and how do u mean a certin thing like your hotel or is it just something u dream about alot or like is it a childhood memery or summit?

Thanks
    Karma Level

You might wanna read this http://www.xs4all.nl/~vaal/beans/getlucid.html it has guides and techniques etc I found this quote rather interesting :

"I've found that just by reading about LDs (and writing about it), I get more LDs than usual. So you might try printing out a few articles and read them regularly, at least until you get bored with them"
    Since Ive been viewing this thread ive been having them all the time lately, I might just invest in a red cape and blue undies soon.

I never knew there would be loads of stuff on the web about this stuff it seems as if everyone that can lucid dream prefers the flying scenario most but i read one guys who in his lucid state likes to talk to some guru type figure and ask him for advice on his missus , etc LOL.

losttoy Ive never even gave a thought to a dirty lucid dream yet , knowing my luck it would be the dreams were im paralysed and cant get away
    Last edited by Fett; 18th October 2002 at 09:48 AM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Nice link Fett keep them coming...... ;-)

Cam

Quote: ( each person has there own rem path brain wave and if we all had the same 1 and a ampalerifer we would be dreaming alltogether but from our own point of view which would be kool cos i would (if i could control mi own dream and no 1 else could i would just fly off and scare every 1)

We can all tune in if we desire to, and how do you know that your not already living in a dream state all of your life? If we dream in our sleep, then whats to say, we can't dream in our waking life, I'm sure we do. We could look into this even more.
    These are good comments you made. But a little advise on the scareing people: just watch it doesn't come back on you!!!
    What goes round comes round?

it would be interesting where these THREAD takes us? Some good frequency with a bit of luck.....LOL

gadgetman

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

it seems as if everyone that can lucid dream prefers the flying scenario most
    yeh cos its the only thing ppl really want to do is to fly with aid of man made machines which would u prefer flying tho the air or in a airplane?

i no which i would go for n e day ( u dont get movies and meals fly on ur own LOL)

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

reqad pertty much most of that luicd dream site cherrs fett and im ognna keep looking at mi hands and thinking and saying (altho ppl may think im strange )am i dreaming?

and i will prolly start a dream direy (do u think it will work the same as a *am i dreaming* Dream Journal (just doing a realtiy check )

Thanks
    Karma Level

Check out the streaming video of a dream inducer machine . It looks nuts .

http://www.techtv.com/news/scitech/s...395121,00.html

I wonder if these would really work?

Thanks
    Karma Level

wouldn't like to spend the $275 to find out, not that I have $275 in the first place.LOL

But it would be interesting to find out if it does work...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast