Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Thanks
    Karma Level

wow this threads' so old it has both my user names posting in it!

something must be bothering you Gadgetman!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by ffrr
    wow this threads' so old it has both my user names posting in it!

something must be bothering you Gadgetman!
    Tell me about it m8

Thanks
    Karma Level

i have weird dreams and stuff but i once woke up and couldn't move at all.

It was sleep paralysis :< which means that your body and mind have become seperate for an instance.

It felt like a force was holding me down and the covers were over my face so i couldn't see. after about 5 mins i managed to get my head to move to the side and i seemed to come round i had a good shake and went back to sleep

You can see why people blamed ghosts and aliens for it but its just your body and mind fuc.king up :>

I have nightmares every couple of months where i wake up screaming

I talk, shout, and move around alot in my sleep. My roomate from uni said i was terrible at night

But he could get me to shut up by saying stuff. He got my pin number once the c.unt

Sleep paralysis isn't funny but i don't think it is as serious as narcalepsy.

Also people who talk in there sleep and meant to more prone to suggestion and subliminal messages (I want coka cola now dammit!!!)

Or i just have an ace imagination

Thanks
    Karma Level

lets just hope your room mate wasnt a dirty pervert and took advantages of you in other ways!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: sleep paralyzation

I also suffer from sleep paralyzation,

I thought it was rare and I havent told anyone else about it until I found this thread. I dont know how oftern I get it but im going to start writing down dates when it does happen. When im in sleep paralyzation I dont know how long it lasts, i cant feel a presence holding me down like some people, I dont see colour/pics etc.. its just like been locked in a box or coffin sometimes all I can see is white and sometimes black/nothing, Its not very nice at all, the way I get out of it is by moving my toes or fingers. I havent touched drugs for over two years, I never had it when I smoked though.

Im going to see if i can start controlling this now, Ive always fancied flying

gadgetman if all the things you can do are true then good luck to you, but untill I have an out of body experience then i dont believe it.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by cobragsm
    I also suffer from sleep paralyzation,

gadgetman if all the things you can do are true then good luck to you, but untill I have an out of body experience then i dont believe it.
    If you say and feel what you have said, then you are basically getting to wards knowing yourself....... This is no easy task, as your mind controls what you believe!!! A belief system is what makes you what you are, rightly or wrongly. If you want to achieve something enough and you will it enough then it will happen. But everything is in your belief system, which "could mean" your stuck in a one thinking minded process? You are aware of other "abnormalities" around your well-being while asleep!
    The mind has many doors then you realise. Wishing and hoping is the only thing that helps, and in it's-self can be strength to take you further into yourself...............................................................

Hope I haven't woffled ya brain off;-)

Thanks
    Karma Level

Just saw this thread. Only read the first page cant be arsed to read the rest.

But get this too. I have to say it is very scary for the moment that it is happening to you, you feel as if something or someone is holding you down...but when you look around there is no one there. For me it generally lasts for about a minute and as you can imagine, just staring and not being able to move is extremely scary. Although the last time it happened to me was a couple of months ago i dont think i have seen the end of it either. It happens during the night and on numerous occasions whilst it is happening I shout out for help, LOL (people must think I've finally flipped). The way I get out of it is just be constantly trying to move my body, after a while I do seem to come out of that state but when I tell others they think I'm wierd and just imagining it.

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one with this problem
    Last edited by mladen; 26th December 2003 at 09:40 AM.
    Mladen

Thanks
    Karma Level

Also...everytime I get it (hasnt happened for a while now) I get the feeling that im dying in my sleep and if I dont move and try to get up im going to die...so all these things about not moving and enoying it doesnt apply to me.

anyone else get that or am I just ****ed up?

Dan

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by cobragsm
    Also...everytime I get it (hasnt happened for a while now) I get the feeling that im dying in my sleep and if I dont move and try to get up im going to die...so all these things about not moving and enoying it doesnt apply to me.

anyone else get that or am I just ****ed up?

Dan
    I know what you mean, but perhaps its just the fear of not being able to move that scares you? Of course, you do feel pretty much dead when this happens.
    Mladen

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234