Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default HEY ACE25 read in

first off shut the fuck up and try to help people out. you can hack the HD if you put it in your PC. call me an idiot again and i will take offense. all i ask is for people to either help or shut the fuck up! no one wants to hear shitty remarks or negitivity. for my shitty remarks and negitivity, I AM SORRY, this will be the last of them.

Thanks
    Karma Level

its sad, but true, someone could know soo much information on something and could help so many people, but instead make snide remarks and look like assholles.

its amazing how people can be smart and stupid at the same time

Thanks
    Karma Level

Just so others know what this thread is referring to.

He is speaking about the "Orig XBOX HD, I want to Erase it!! I need help" thread where he states he bought an XBox, stole the hard drive out, and returned the XBox. Now he wants help unlocking the hard drive and does not seem to want to accept the answer that it can NOT be done without the original XBox to obtain the key.

Just because you didn't like my CORRECT answer and flame on the side, you don't think I help people out on here? Oooook. Whatever you want to think, I could care less what a thief thinks of me. To have to go out and steal a 10Gig hard drive is pretty pathetic when drives cost what, $1 per gig? Plus you say you paid cash, so in return, you got cash back right? Could you not have used that cash to BUY a hard drive?

Also, isn't this what PMs are for?