I have taken these rules from the COD4 league. Can we all read over and confirm agreement please.
If you do not agree please speak out on what you do not agree with and a possible change to the rule.
If you think a rule should be added then here is the place to do so.
1. Teams will be made up of 5 full time players
2. A minimum of 3 players must play otherwise the match is forfeit.
3. If you are awol 2 times then your team can vote to have you booted out of the team. A replacement can then be used to be made permanent. The booted player may then be added to replacements for assignment to another team. If a player is missing each week even with excuses then the team can vote on a new player being assigned that slot. Players cannot be changed unless this happens.
4. Each team will have a dedicated captain (making sure all the team are available and for posting scores) Up to the team who this is
5. All Games must start on the time scheduled to avoid delay
6. All games must be set to join in progress not allowed.
If game has started then no-one can enter the game (even by invite) the only exception to this is a player who started in the game and lost connection they may rejoin a game in progress.
If no points on the board then game can be restarted, if points on board then game is forfeight.
7. All Teams must state a dedicated host (best connection)
8. Scoring is 2 for a win 1 for a draw and 0 for a loss
9. Attendance needed Sunday nights between 9:00pm and 11pm (times may vary between)
10. Players who are unable to make the match may nominate a replacement as long as it is at least 1 hour before the first match begins, posted on the forums, the player not able to attend is named along with the replacement player, if a replacement player is used then they are classed has playing for the night and if the original player becomes avalible they will not be allowed to join. If another player needs to leave then the same rule applys that being 1 hour before any matches.
11. Best Internet connection to be used at all times (arranged prior to game starting)
12. Hardcore matches are default rules with the exception of the health which is set at normal.
13. All rule discussion is to take place only in the forum. All outside discussion must be brought to the forum to be made avalible to all team members to discuss.
14. All rules are to be voted in by each team and the captain to vote on the strength of that vote.