Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default best news ever ? - 4th Living Dead!!!

here is the whole article....i dont wanna get anyone too excited!! but f0000000k me!!

Bring You DEAD RECKONING!!!
    Harry here... Ok, so the FRIENDS movie isn't really floating your boat, but here's news that'll send the mercury through the meter and down your leg... That's right the 4th LIVING DEAD FILM!!!! FOR REAL! Insiders have been keeping me up to date on the FOX deal... Word has it that Romero has permission to shoot DEAD RECKONING as a hardcore NC-17 gore-a-thon, but must deliver a theatrical R-rated cut with the NC-17/unrated edition hitting on DVD... So breakout the fireworks and champagne... Tonight is a night to celebrate for certain!!!
    Hey Harry -

I wasn't sure if this gooey little tidbit had been dropped by your desk yet, but I thought I would make it known that 20th Century Fox has apparently scooped up the rights to George Romero's new "Dead" movie, Dead Reckoning. This is all hush-hush right now, but since horror is getting hotter these days, Fox decided to jump on the bandwagon by going with someone that horror fans truly stand behind. Although Anchor Bay had presumably been working on putting up the cash for this flick (which Romero supposedly needed at least 10 million to do), Fox beat 'em to the punch with a large multi-million dollar number that is supposedly quite a bit higher than AB was able to offer. So for all of those zombie fans out there who are scoffing that abyssmal trailer for House of the Dead, they should get ready for the grandfather of modern horror's triumphant return. There's no more room in hell - and the original living dead are about to return.

Yeah, it might! sound like some fanboy bullshit... sure... So why not try going to DeadReckoningMovie.Com and see where it takes you? This is happening, folks. Give thanks to the suits for finally giving money where it's due...
    We Are....The Mighty Liverpool Reds

Seen a Movie lately? Share your opinions in the Movie Section

"There is no doubt we are in the shadow of Liverpool, but we are doing out utmost to compete with them." - David Moyes

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

now this is good news!!!

hopefully he will use Tom Savini for the zombie effects like
    in the 1990 remake of "Night of the Living Dead"

cant wait for this!!!
    You know he grew up as a little shitspark from the old shitflint and then he turned into a shitbonfire and driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shitfirestorm. If I get to be married to Barb I'll have total control of Sunnyvale and then I can unleash the shitnami tidal wave that will engulf Ricky and extinguish his shitflames forever. And with any luck he'll drown in the undershit of that wave. Shitwaves.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Wonder if this will be as gory as Brain Dead??
    Go shagging in Prague or live it large in Vegas !!

Removed at users request whitesteel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Wonder if Romero will make the film he intended Day of the Dead to be before rating/budget changes forced him to radically alter it.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Oh yes! This is truly excellent. It seems that there has definitely been a re-surgance in interest in Zombie movies (my favouritemovie genre by far), although it must be said most of the new ones are pretty terrible. But if this has led to Mr Romero being able to make the 4th Dead movie then I suppose it was worth it.

I heard he was originally going to call it Twilight of the Dead, a much better title in my opinion - more in keeping with the previous films, but you can't have everything I suppose.

Horay horray hooray!

Lizardo.

Thanks
    Karma Level

oh **** me, sweeeeeeeeeeeeet! I loved these films about time another came along(these films never get old or out-dated, you always want to see more in my opinion)