Close

Thread: The Tuxedo

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default The Tuxedo

what a load of pish lol

Plot Outline: A hapless chauffer must take a comatosed secret agent's place using his special gadget-laden tuxedo.

what a shite idea for a film... (a ****ing mechanical tuxedo for gods sake) is this the kind of crap that jackie chan has to lower himself to, to make some cash nowadays..
    the daft **** can barely speak english, never mind act..

but when it comes to stunts hes tops.. he does some really gravity defying shit in this film.. good portion of which was unaided by computer effects i'm sure.

i think they relying quite heavily on jennifer love hewitts jubblies for getting punters in, but they are superb lol..

pish story, crap acting, good stunts, and massive funbags.. im beggining to go off jackie chan, all his films seem to be crap now...

dont waste the money at the cinema.. but u could download it if ur bored i spose, but theres better things u could be doing with your time than watching this excuse for a film.

3.5/10
    Last edited by cronus71; 23rd January 2007 at 09:15 PM.

Thanks
    Karma Level
    its not that bad a film, k the story is shite and jackie chan's acting has never been great, but wot do you expect?

this is standard stuff from mr chan, its got excellent fight scenes, stunts that defy any holloywood actor, its funny sometimes and its got fitness jen love hewitt

it may be quite shite compared to his old stuff like drunken master and police story, but nu jackie chan films are different from the old ones

just as long as you dont watch it expecting a masterpiece, then the movie will be good fun. o ye, and remember jackie chan invented this comedy contemporary action genre

Thanks
    Karma Level

ust as long as you dont watch it expecting a masterpiece, then the movie will be good fun
    yep spot on .. its one to see with the kids a fun movie nothing el's

Thanks
    Karma Level
    i thought it was ok also well worth the watch only the 1nce lol with the kids

Thanks
    Karma Level

Yeah the Movie is quite funny

The Plot is miserable ...

but its all the same!

Its an Jacky Chan film

Thanks
    Karma Level

hmmm - i usually like Chan films for a bit of light entertainment, this one does look really "hollywooded" up - so i wonder how i will feel about it. i got the screener so i will give it a little watch and repotr back....
    We Are....The Mighty Liverpool Reds

Seen a Movie lately? Share your opinions in the Movie Section

"There is no doubt we are in the shadow of Liverpool, but we are doing out utmost to compete with them." - David Moyes

Social Networking Bookmarks