Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default not good news for freeloader

got this email back from codejunkies this morning after enquiring about my order:

Unfortunately this product is still in development, and our programmers are estimating it will be another 5 - 6 weeks approx.

As soon as it is available those people who have pre-ordered the product from our website will be the first to receive stock.

If you wish to cancel your order due to this delay, please let us know your order number so we can track your original details and payment details through our system.

Once again please accept our apologies for the delay in this product.

Very best wishes

Codejunkies Support

so it looks like no freeloader in time for xmas as no doubt it will be put back again aftetr 6 weeks, I think its becoming a joke

Thanks
    Karma Level

From the look of the release dates on Gameplay.co.uk, the Action Replay for Gamecube will be out next Friday (29th). If I remember the Action Replay alos had the region hack, didn't it?

Thanks
    Karma Level

afraid not spike the AR will not be out b4 freeloader as it also incorparates the freeloader, this is from the mouths of codejunkies themselves, so I wouldnt hold your breath for the 29th i see the 29th as a pipe dream for these discs even after the 5-6 weeks i get the feeling that it will be knocked back again, I aint gonna hold my breath no more i,m just gonna wait till it turns up in the post or maybe never

Thanks
    Karma Level

hehehe i cant believe u guys are still waiting for this! LOL
    [live=p0pid0l]p0pid0l[/live]

Thanks
    Karma Level

no i,m not i,ve given up on this ****er, like i said its becoming a joke now and datel only make themselves look incompotent by knocking back dates week after week

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

just tried to get into their site but it says my ip address is banned,whats going on.
    Love My Bud

Thanks
    Karma Level

maybe similar to nintys he he he

Thanks
    Karma Level
    Here's a link to the update Faq for Freeloader

http://codejunkies.com/article.asp?c...r=1&l=1&i=5210

Here's what it says

Action Replay and FreeLoader for ‘Cube - the official FAQ

Updated 21st November 2002

Many people are contacting us and asking when FreeLoader and Action Replay for GameCube will be released.

We have always given release dates in good faith, based on feedback from our engineers. It has never been our intention to give misleading information, and we sincerely regret having to delay the launch several times. Our products are not officially licensed by Nintendo so they sometimes take longer to develop than we would like, and this has unfortunately been the case with these two GameCube products.

FreeLoader and Action Replay for GameCube are very important products for us. We are the only unofficial developer with the technical know-how needed to produce such ground-breaking products. Please rest assured that as soon as FreeLoader and Action Replay are thoroughly tested and available for release, all our customers with pre-orders will be the very first to receive stock. We can totally understand your frustration at having to wait this long, as it's been an incredibly frustrating time for us too, but we're now very close to releasing FreeLoader.

We've seen various release dates across the net, and although most retailers are trying to guess the launch date in good faith, we must stress that you should ONLY trust the official announcements that you read here at www.codejunkies.com. If there is no release date specified, then that's because we're not exactly sure ourselves and we do not want to pluck one out of thin air. We know that's not what you want to hear but we are doing our utmost to at least get FreeLoader out before Christmas 2002. Action Replay will follow shortly afterwards, hopefully in January 2003.

We hope you will bear with us, as these products are certainly going to be worth the wait, we can guarantee you that. Both products are in fact 100% complete and have already been reviewed by G-Force magazine using our custom-made development kit. The delay is due to some minor technical issues in duplicating the discs, which we are currently pouring all our resources into (so much so, that we've had to postpone all Xbox development until these have been resolved).

So it shouldn't be long now, but if you have already pre-ordered either Action Replay for GameCube, or FreeLoader from us and now wish to obtain a refund, please contact support@codejunkies.com with your order details, and we'll be happy to help you out.

Please note that we have temporarily removed the option to pre-order these products. Don't worry, this does not mean that they've been cancelled - both products will definitely be released as soon as possible. As soon as we are taking orders again, we will let you know. If you want to be among the first to know when this will be, please sign up for the Codejunkies e-mail newsletter on the front page of the site.

Looks like next year then!
    Dave

Thanks
    Karma Level

well written statement but that doesnt change the fact that they have stated release dates b4 and have not been able 2 deliver as they state they cant pluck a date out of thin air so why print release dates on there site ? this is the most frustrating part

Thanks
    Karma Level

well i think they don't even know what they are doing.
    if they knew how to crack the gamecube the freeloader would of been out months ago.