Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

ufo pictures from september 11 world trade centre

Thanks
    Karma Level

http://world.altavista.com/tr check the link and paste the web address from above into relevant box, i can read it now!!
    Meh....

Thanks
    Karma Level

http://world.altavista.com/tr Thats a good translations site. The english comes out a bit weird tho

Thanks
    Karma Level

doh! sorry!! (I swear that post wasnt there!!!)

Thanks
    Karma Level

snap!! dont worry mate, at least it can be trusted as a good site!
    Yeah the english does come out a bit weird but u get the idea!
    Meh....

Thanks
    Karma Level

WEIRD but very interesting
    Póg mo tóin

Thanks
    Karma Level

yes very weird but i dont think its anything to do with a ufo at all.
    it might be part of the plane that has come throu the other side.
    but does not look like a ufo at all as its heads downwards

Thanks
    Karma Level

or maybe it's a doctored image

Thanks
    Karma Level

on all that news footage how did I miss a UFO that size! LOL ... what a load of rubbish.

Spidercorp

Hello,

in the first fotages on the site you postet i have see the ufo in real i live in germany ant in the news flash they have sayd there was an ufo

oooh sorry for my bad english

Thanks
    Karma Level

Just had one of the Japanese girls where I work read it, she was rather shocked to read it, but the jpg (of jap newspaper/mag) made references to the nostrodamus prophecy.

Also. that the articles suggested some other power was at work...like a priliminary warning.

I will get her to translate the article at some stage; she did maintain that the Japanese was incredibly strongly written...

Will let u know.
    Last edited by Jesta; 16th September 2002 at 02:02 PM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

The second plane has just impacted on the left, it's clearly debris from the impact.

Thanks
    Karma Level

the translations have been done, will post tommorow

here is the translation :

There are similarities between 11/9 atrocity and the UFO appearance.
    That is because the places between two are very close.

The position of UFO is just above the black zone of the Tower 1.
    The place the plane crushed at the Tower1 is much higher that the black zone, but it is nearly same height at Tower 2 between the position of UFO, hovering and the place the plane hit.

As there is information that the terrorists who have committed this atrocity had attended a pilot training school in America since July 2000, they probably started for a preparation of this terror from this time.

And the UFO, issuing the warning, had been observing the World Trade Centre from that day..

The movement of this object is very unusual. It is flying with an ultra high speed and like a wave, moving up and down.

The first picture, you will wonder what the object is and by the second picture you will be certain that this is not the object that should not be here.

The picture of UFO, which is suddenly getting near and near to the helicopter. The picture was taken from the World Trade Centre in July, 2000.

The appearance of this UFO and this terrorist attack, you can see a similarity between them. That is because the area between the position the UFO was supposed to appear and the place the plain crush is very near indeed.

I was shocked personally when I watched the colour version of picture, “UFO closing near to a helicopter”. This picture was analysed by Mr. Kichi. Inside of the film, firstly the UFO appears from behind of the World Trade Centre but the area is seemed to be the place the plain crushed into the building???
    Also the picture is giving a feeling of danger as the UFO is suddenly coming near and near. What is this supposed to be? I probably think too much.
    I cannot say exactly as I don’t know how old this film is but I felt horrible as this was shown very recently.

So I decided to study this picture very carefully…

Mysterious UFO, from the behind of the World Trade Centre as it was falling down !?

This website is quite unusual among the sites of serious nature.
    This is about UFO, which can be seen at the behind of the World Trade Centre as it was falling down. According to this website, they understand that the UFO came to warn us of terrorist attacks. You can’t judge whether it is truth or lie, but there are people in the world that things can be thought or seen by a different angle.

By the way, there is information from witnesses that there was an object nearby WTC when the terrorist attacked the buildings. According to the website “American Terrorists and UFO”, there was an object like black shadow that was moving with ultra high speed near WTC when the second building was hit by the plane. When I saw the pictures, I could see the object like UFO. There are two pictures and one of them is the one, which was taken near the WTC and the other, which was taken from afar. If you see both pictures, you could see the same object at the same place.
    According to the site, the UFO was witnessed near WTC in July, 2000. Moreover, there is information that the terrorists started to train at the pilot training school in July, 2000 and the UFO is observing the WTC in order to warn the people for a terrorist attack.
    Is Alien our friend of justice!!!
    Last edited by Jesta; 30th September 2002 at 03:59 PM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

either the img has been messed on with or its a conspirecy and its realy a u.s stealth plane !!! DUM DUM DUMMMMMM
    if anyone has mpg's or video footage u recorded from the tv of 9/11 could u please take a look and post your findings, cheers

ABCMan

hehe in the second set of pics, the moving one you can see the bird flapping its wings as it flies across the camera view.

i think i've got footage of both tower hits from almost every angle and oddly the angle from the side where the "ufo" should be has absolutly nothing visible at all either just before or as the second plane hits, the dark object does not appear on the tv footage of the second crash from any angle.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: ufo pictures from september 11 world trade centre

Thought I'd better search before I posted this.
    Unfortunately, the link in the first post doesn't appear to work anymore so cannot be sure if what I'm posting has been posted before.
    Anyhow, check this out. It must be bollocks, surely?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...65460579&q=UFO

Edit - Much better quality - http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...49317053&q=UFO
    Last edited by CaptainRizla; 12th March 2006 at 06:25 PM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

very bizarre indeed. Does anyone have any further info on this or the complete footage

THE BARON

Thanks
    Karma Level

the 'ufo' was examined in detail over at the letsroll911.org forums, off hand i cant remember the outcome but i'm pretty sure it even though its a ufo in the true sense of the word, its not a spaceship

Thanks
    Karma Level

I can't help but think that is it a very elaborate hoax.
    First thoughts are that someone has made it look as if it is a flying saucer as it moves faster than anything out there I know about, and has great manouverbility. But then again, how much would it have cost to get a heli near the towers and plan all this?
    I'm puzzled. Looking at the Lets Roll website now.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Fake. A little disappointed but oh well -

"ok, rather than going away my wife Barbara's ufo tv spot that was done for SCI-FI TV here is still pulling in comment and e-mails... the main reason being that the thing was shot using the world trade center in new york as a location... now we've gotten to a place in the culture wherein my denial of the 'reality' of the thing will undoubtedly convince various people of its viability but even though i personally wish that indeed it had been evil aliens who destroyed the trade center, the blame is unfortunately a lot closer to home and the now famous tv spot is just that: a tv spot with a fake photoshop (or whatever) ufo etc etc etc so once again the sci-fi tv spot with the ufo at the world trade center is not a 'real' film of a 'real' ufo, barbara is the person in the helicopter but she was just pointing at empty sky and the ufo images were put in later, neither she nor i have had any alien encounters, been abducted by space. or other aliens, and we are currently not hanging out with any space aliens and to the best of my knowledge have nevr met any creatures from outer space, have never been on a flying saucer etc etc etc"

Taken from - http://www.blondie.net/chris_stein_20030930.shtml