Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default about blade 2....

hello its me again....i just watched blade 2 and i get problems with these kinds of movies...now i know this was a dumb action movie before i started to watch it and i havent seen the first one but cmon you should be able to expect something more than this from a dumb action movie too.
    I can stand the fact that they run around and just fight/shoot kill eachother ALL the time...i can stand that its totally unrealistic and yeah it was filled with cool effects...i can stand that wierd vampires for some reason dress cool and act cool and all are very good looking and have nice trendy haircuts...i can stand that too....but i cant stand two things.

1. this one is small...that blades sunglasses dont fall off eventhough he gets punched and kicked in the face a gazillion times..i mean ok him taking a beating enough to smash a bus is justifiable since we dunno shit about how much beating a vampire can stand but we KNOW that his glasses arent glued/nailed/welded to his head so they should fall off.
    2. this one is HUGE ....why the hell does run around and shoot guys and fight guys and have 45+ weapons on him and garlic and silver and whatnot...when the only weapon he would have needed and also what would be the most effective is a strong flashlight...

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Corvid
    You are a nerd.

That is all.

ya. that about sums it up.

Thanks
    Karma Level

look on the bright side. it's better than blade 1.

Thanks
    Karma Level

People calling people nerds because they intelligently judge something.
    Interesting.

Intelligence is something to be feared!

Any other reason why your calling it that? Subconcious problems facing around your own personal constant internet use.

Have no friends 'nerd-comment-makers'? Have to rely on internet losers to be 'your friends'. Oh, and the ones who have intelligence... they suck.

Thanks
    Karma Level

yeah im a nerd phear me

(btw hippyhater you might wanna read the rule about "no thread crapping" again)

Thanks
    Karma Level

That movie was FUCKING awesome. Period.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by t69
    That movie was FUCKING awesome. Period.
    And yet another use for the word 'Fuck' (I've always wanted to say dat. lol) Yeh this was pretty much ure regular run around like mad killing everything dat moves type kinda movie. As for the Strong Flashlight well, it wouldnt be much of a movie if he did dat now would it? I'm not very found of this movie, but it isnt exactly on my crap list either. Lets just say watching it was a decent way to kill my time

Thanks
    Karma Level

blade ii is almost as crappy as the first part.

i hope this is the last blade movie ever produced...

Thanks
    Karma Level

I just enjoyed the ' moves', i my self am a martial artist, its funny to see a movie with martial arts in it and to think how those moves look without them special fx

Thanks
    Karma Level

Especially the fight scenes looked extremely poor to me. Donnie Yen's skills were completely wasted in this movie, so altogether i was extremely disappointed.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I also am a martial artist, and I find Blade 2 pretty enjoyable to see some of the moves that I practice.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Gorax
    Especially the fight scenes looked extremely poor to me. Donnie Yen's skills were completely wasted in this movie, so altogether i was extremely disappointed.
    Werd... kind of like Highlander: Endgame... Yen had the nice fight sequence with a spear in that movie, but not much else... Blade 2's storyline sucked imho.. crammed in too many characters that didn't need to be there or that could have been utilized better...

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by forge

Werd... kind of like Highlander: Endgame... Yen had the nice fight sequence with a spear in that movie, but not much else... Blade 2's storyline sucked imho.. crammed in too many characters that didn't need to be there or that could have been utilized better...
    very true, but some good points about this movie:

1) The way the action is built up, especially in the club scene, it just makes you wonder whats gonna happen next and then goes all out crazy.

2) Anyone who remotley enjoyed this movie will know that from the Sewer part on is just plain and damn good MADNESS.

I really enjoyed this movie, like alot, and it won't be leaving my player any time soon. I think there were alot of garbage characters in it that weren't used as well as they could have been. All in all tho a REALLY TERIFFIC sequel. I personally hope they continu the blade series cause I liked the direction that 2 took.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Thunder

You are also a nerd.

Stop reading into movies so much, especially action ones.

Sheesh.

i didnt have to read into this movie so much to get annoyed with the fact that guy doesn drop his glasses...and i think its fuckin weak of the director to not think about that...so what if its an action movie?
    And how about maybe made the story like that the vampires was only sensitive to sunlight instead of just regular light..now when they were sensitive to regular lights it makes everything ridiculous...since anybody could have killed all of them with just a flashlight..so the basic need for all fighting and weapons and whatever was totally removed....

Thanks
    Karma Level

hey i also enjoyed it

Thanks
    Karma Level

besides they weren't normal flashlights.
    so "anybody" couldn't have killed 'them'.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Thunder
    It's meant as a FANTASY AND NOTHING MORE.
    Right on Thunder! In fact, I'm willing to bet that the director specifically decided to have Blade's glasses stay on the whole fight, regardless of what happenes.

Rather than being an oversight, it was intentionally done to keep the Blade "image" intact.

What I am more curious about is how Whistler was able to beat up that vampire to save Blade when he was being "pincushioned" on that steel bed. It seems like even if he caught the vampire offguard, the old man should not have the strength to stun a vampire in its physical prime.

It seems to me that Whistler may be more than human now. Of course, maybe it will just end up being a plot hole, but maybe the issue will arise in Blade 3.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: about blade 2....

Originally posted by BuBBeN

1. this one is small...that blades sunglasses dont fall off eventhough he gets punched and kicked in the face a gazillion times..i mean ok him taking a beating enough to smash a bus is justifiable since we dunno shit about how much beating a vampire can stand but we KNOW that his glasses arent glued/nailed/welded to his head so they should fall off.
    2. this one is HUGE ....why the hell does run around and shoot guys and fight guys and have 45+ weapons on him and garlic and silver and whatnot...when the only weapon he would have needed and also what would be the most effective is a strong flashlight...
    Well, if you didn't realize I can tell you that blade movies are supposed to be cartoon-like super hero stuff, so fu*king super hero could not be picking up his glasses all the time, eh?
    I agree that blade2 was bellow average action movie... Pretty useless sequel anyways. But first one was great.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Re: about blade 2....

Originally posted by sdrywer

I agree that blade2 was bellow average action movie... Pretty useless sequel anyways. But first one was great.
    Watch The Scorpion King and it'll bump Blade 2 to above average action movie.

The only thing that kept me interested in that movie was Kelly Hu's many costumes. woweewoweewowow.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Re: about blade 2....

Originally posted by sdrywer
    Well, if you didn't realize I can tell you that blade movies are supposed to be cartoon-like super hero stuff, so fu*king super hero could not be picking up his glasses all the time, eh?

yeah but even spiderman get scratches in his costume

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast