Skateboards

Thread: Skateboards

lemaru said:

Skateboards

Hi

Im looking for somewhere in the UK that selles the Tech Deck finger skateboards?!??!

They got them all on [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] but they don't ship to the UK

Anyone know of anywhere much appreciated

lemaru

Freaky said:

just a thought but you could try a UK only search engine

lemaru said:

Tried found a set in argos! some on the toyzone website and 1 somewhere else but it was extortionate! apart from that nothing

krooks said:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Probably give u a list of there branches

Epiphany said:

Just look in shops on the highstreets. You'll probably find one or two in sales somewhere coz they've gone out of 'fashion' now. You might even get them cheap in somewhere like woolworths

lemaru said:

Been looking mate! am off to toys r us tomorrow! found some in argos (a pack of 5) but none elsewhere!

Shame i cant order from their site coz they got loads on there!

and before anyone reading this thinks im sad!! im not gonna play with them! gonna hang em in a cabinet on my wall as collectables coz they look kool with the official skate label artwork on them!

cheers anyway lads

lemaru

EvilBoB said:

I found them in The Toy Store in Bluewater shopping center on Saturday (Shopping for my kids). They even sell miniature ramps and rails!!!
    DF Moderator
    XBox One | Panasonic 4k | MS Surface Pro 3 | 3DSXL | WiiU | RPi3
    XBL : TheSumOfAllEvil

bugnote said:

if anyone has never tried these things, I recommend them. The first time you do an actual ollie with your fingers is way cool.

Bug

ABCMan said:

I know that aggroverts skatepark in ravensthorpe and bones skatepark in bolton both sell them and both have websites try looking them up or getting a link from somewhere like uksk8.com

lemaru said:

i'll check it out cheers for that abc mate!

managed to find a few but am after a handboard now! preferably with a blind design on it!

cheers lads

lemaru

bobafett said:

they have them at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] at £4.99 the postage is £3 per order so you might want to combine it with something else to make it worthwhile or order a couple of them.