right I've got a PVR350 card in mounted in a PC box thats dedicated to TV recording. Now I can't just conenct the cable from Telewest directly into the PVR card to tune the channels as a good percentage of the channels (non free to air) are scrambled. Now I pay for these service but obviously the card reader inside is some how responsible for descrambling the signal, so currently I'm running it into the PVR machine via the RF out.This is a shit solution as I have to use two remotes for the system and I can't use any decent EPG software for recording programs the only thing that works really is time shifting.

What I'm after is a little help or extra knowledge from anyone whos knows how to either decode the signal directly so that I can get it into the PVR and use that to tune the channels and bypass the telewest box?

as i say I can get the cable into the PVR no worries, but I can't decode the signal for the other channels. Is there are hardware / software solution for this to skip past the set top box?

Is anyone else using a PVR350 as I'd be intrested in any setup you are running / configuration + software.

cheers guys.