V. Important Wrestling News...[MUST READ]

Thread: V. Important Wrestling News...[MUST READ]

  1. Rio's Avatar

    Rio said:

    Default V. Important Wrestling News...[MUST READ]

    The next six months for Vincent K. McMahon are to be huge with new stars old stars and big pushes... quick rundown of next couple of months.

    Expect a big HBK push onto summerslam and if he comes through that ok look out for the Intercontintal Title around his waist.

    No more Austin EVER!!!

    Goldberg looks set to take the WCW storyline to the WWE when he attacks the Big Show at Summerslam, the next nite on RAW Bishoff issues a statment that Goldberg ahs signed a contract on a win per wrestle basis so if he looses hes out.

    Next set of chapions look to be -

    TAG Eddie Gurrerro and Chris Benoit
    CRUISERWEIGHT Rey Mesterio
    EUROPEAN John Ceyna
    INTER HBK
    WORLD Big Show

    (yes the Big Show) He wrestler through a 10 man winner stays on tounement on RAW after Summerslam and defeats people such as Billy Gunn, Tazz, Taker and RVD finally beating Rock with Bishoffs help.
     
  2. 2die4's Avatar

    2die4 said:

    Default

    I thought the European title was no more after the unification with the intercontinental title?
     
  3. Tattooed Freak's Avatar

    Tattooed Freak said:

    Default

    Where did you hear this
     
  4. martiboy's Avatar

    martiboy said:

    Default

    If I remember correct,The inter and euro title were brought together at vengance and the Euro was no more,They even showed off a new belt,but over the last week there has been talk of it coming back.(The withdrawal of that title must have been deemed a mistake as it is a pretty big title for things like Rebellion.

    Just IMHO.

    You know they change this shit everyday
     
  5. 2die4's Avatar

    2die4 said:

    Default

    Story here:

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
     
  6. BONE's Avatar

    BONE said:

    Default Re: V. Important Wrestling News...[MUST READ]

    Originally posted by Rio
    The next six months for Vincent K. McMahon are to be huge with new stars old stars and big pushes... quick rundown of next couple of months.

    Expect a big HBK push onto summerslam and if he comes through that ok look out for the Intercontintal Title around his waist.

    No more Austin EVER!!!

    Goldberg looks set to take the WCW storyline to the WWE when he attacks the Big Show at Summerslam, the next nite on RAW Bishoff issues a statment that Goldberg ahs signed a contract on a win per wrestle basis so if he looses hes out.

    Next set of chapions look to be -

    TAG Eddie Gurrerro and Chris Benoit
    CRUISERWEIGHT Rey Mesterio
    EUROPEAN John Ceyna
    INTER HBK
    WORLD Big Show

    (yes the Big Show) He wrestler through a 10 man winner stays on tounement on RAW after Summerslam and defeats people such as Billy Gunn, Tazz, Taker and RVD finally beating Rock with Bishoffs help.
    Sorry m8, but i can't see that 10 man wrestler tournament happeneing. It might happen, but not with them wrestlers...
     
  7. Ghost of a Bullet's Avatar

    Ghost of a Bullet said:

    Default Re: V. Important Wrestling News...[MUST READ]

    Originally posted by Rio
    The next six months for Vincent K. McMahon are to be huge with new stars old stars and big pushes... quick rundown of next couple of months.

    Expect a big HBK push onto summerslam and if he comes through that ok look out for the Intercontintal Title around his waist.

    No more Austin EVER!!!

    Goldberg looks set to take the WCW storyline to the WWE when he attacks the Big Show at Summerslam, the next nite on RAW Bishoff issues a statment that Goldberg ahs signed a contract on a win per wrestle basis so if he looses hes out.

    Next set of chapions look to be -

    TAG Eddie Gurrerro and Chris Benoit
    CRUISERWEIGHT Rey Mesterio
    EUROPEAN John Ceyna
    INTER HBK
    WORLD Big Show

    (yes the Big Show) He wrestler through a 10 man winner stays on tounement on RAW after Summerslam and defeats people such as Billy Gunn, Tazz, Taker and RVD finally beating Rock with Bishoffs help.
    Yeah, the euro title is gone. I think HBK vs HHH at Summerslam will be HBK's last match. I can't see Goldberg coming to the WWE at all, I also doubt that the Big Show will become World Champ, look for Brock to become champ at Summerslam.
     
  8. BONE's Avatar

    BONE said:

    Default

    I reckon Brock will become Champ at Summerslam aswell, as
    The ROCK has got to start filiming again soon. Does anyone else think it's stupid putting a wrestler who's been in the WWE for about 3 months, & there gonna give him the World title??? All these other wrestlers who ave been always been near to getting a shot at the title, ie. RVD, Edge, etc... They must be pissed off that this Brock Lesnar has just come into the WWe just a few months back & he gets a shot at the title. Don't get me wrong though, Brock looks like a Good wrestler, but i mean he's only 23 years old. They shouldn't give him too much too soon i think...
     
  9. connor's Avatar

    connor said:

    Default

    god damn that statement is so much bs u dont have a clue really do u, where did u get ur sources?
     
  10. connor's Avatar

    connor said:

    Default

    god damn that statement is so much bs u dont have a clue really do u, where did u get ur sources?
     
  11. connor's Avatar

    connor said:

    Default

    god damn that statement is so much bs u dont have a clue really do u, where did u get ur sources?
     
  12. connor's Avatar

    connor said:

    Default

    god that statement is so much bs u dont have a clue really do u, where did u get ur sources?
     
  13. connor's Avatar

    connor said:

    Default

    sorry didnt mean to repeat 4 times