Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: scum

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default scum

Police Plan More Arrests After Crowd Trouble Before And After Manchester City's League Cup Semi-Final First Leg With Manchester United

Greater Manchester Police is set to arrest more troublemakers following the outbreaks of violence around Tuesday night's League Cup semi-final first leg between Manchester City and Manchester United.

Eighteen arrests were made before, during and after the game, with security checks before the game finding golf balls, darts and flares on suppporters at Eastlands.

A lighter was at one stage thrown at United defender Patrice Evra, while United fans also managed to light two red flares during the build up to the match when a blue moon is beamed into the stadium.

One police officer was injured after the game and many fans tried to get into the stadium without tickets.

Having studied further evidence, including CCTV footage, Greater Manchester Police now plans more arrests.

"We had an incident with about 1,000 Manchester United supporters turning up at the away end with about ten minutes to kick off," assistant chief constable Ian Hopkins explained, speaking to Sky Sports News.

"This was clearly a tactic that some of them were using to get into the game without tickets, and fans were passing back tickets that had gone through the turnstile mechanisms to enable others to get in.

"We're now working with Manchester City assessing the damage that was done to seats inside the stadium. We're continuing to gather evidence and I can assure you that there'll be further arrests prior to the match next week.

"You will get arrested if you cause trouble. There's a huge policing operation, a huge stewarding operation, there's CCTV everywhere and if you think you've got away with it on the night - think again.

"We'll be coming to get you after the event and we'll make sure you're banned from going to any future matches."

Greater Manchester Police and the FA will speak to both clubs ahead of next week's second leg at Old Trafford, which is expected to attract 9,000 City fans as part of its 76,000 sell-out crowd.

More officers may have to be deployed for the game.

"After the match again we had skirmishes with fans who wanted to throw things at the police," Hopkins continued.

"One police officer was injured when a brick was thrown at them and there were 18 arrests overall.

"We had large policing operation palnned for it anyway. It is a high-profile game. So at the moment I've not brought in any more resources.

"We'll see what the investigations do over the next couple of days and what intelligence we're getting.

Source: http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/news?...goal&type=lgns

What a fucking disgrace, Strange how nobody started a thread on this, And whats this fans trying to get in without tickets? surely not.
    Last edited by Roach-Rampino; 22nd January 2010 at 03:40 PM. Reason: Article added

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: scum

Quote Originally Posted by jacko1 View Post
    http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/news?...goal&type=lgns

What a fucking disgrace, Strange how nobody started a thread on this, And whats this fans trying to get in without tickets? surely not.
    Every club has a small minority of nob head fans
    PS3 - FIFA 09 - DF CHAMPION!!!!
    PS3 - FIFA 10 - DF CHAMPION!!!!
    and now
    PS3 - FIFA 11 - DF CHAMPION!!!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Cant be arsed to read it, how many died ?

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Liverpool fans never cause any trouble

Thanks
    Karma Level

At least they weren't stealing tickets from their own fans
    ©lubber Lang

CHAMP19NS

Thanks
    Karma Level

This thread could really go places where it shouldn't.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Fear345 View Post
    Cant be arsed to read it, how many died ?
    Quote Originally Posted by ilscuro View Post
    Liverpool fans never cause any trouble
    Quote Originally Posted by Clubber Lang View Post
    At least they weren't stealing tickets from their own fans
    BUHAHAHAHA just the response i expected, If it involves ushited its ok, pathetic, And no you didnt try take tickets off your own fans you just tried to rip the gates off and get in without tickets, Thats ok then, I seem to remember a debate on here about why liverpool fans always try to bunk in games hence putting people at risk with overcrowding, Strange how it doesnt seem to matter now, @ Fear 345, nobody died thank god but that doesnt make it right does it?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by KLL8 View Post
    This thread could really go places where it shouldn't.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yes you could be right but only cos ushited fans can't accept it when thier fans are in the wrong.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Yes you could be right but only cos ushited fans can't accept it when thier fans are in the wrong.
    Yes those fans who tried it on WERE in the wrong
    Utd Road Take Me Home

Thanks
    Karma Level

Peace my brothers and sisters.

Any decent, moral citizen knows this is fucked up. No point in comparing sets of fans as it's the groups of individuals that are at fault here. A c*nt will be a c*nt no matter what colour you paint it.

PS: What the fuck? How can you Censor one of DF's favourite word. Cunts!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Come on jacko, this is a clear attempt at making trouble, there's been a truce here since Raptor wrote what he wrote, and you are trying to break that. Why? What are you going to get out of it? I for one am not going to rise to it, what happened is a disgrace, City fans throwing lighters at United players is a disgrace, no doubt in some quarters seeing Villa fans invading the pitch the other night was a disgrace. Stop trying to be an arsehole.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by cyprus View Post
    PS: What the fuck? How can you Censor one of DF's favourite word. c*nts!
    I noticed this the other night. I feel invaded

Thanks
    Karma Level

i agree with BBK, thisthread is only gonna go in one direction..... best to close it down.
    Ti22

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by BBK View Post
    Come on jacko, this is a clear attempt at making trouble, there's been a truce here since Raptor wrote what he wrote, and you are trying to break that. Why? What are you going to get out of it? I for one am not going to rise to it, what happened is a disgrace, City fans throwing lighters at United players is a disgrace, no doubt in some quarters seeing Villa fans invading the pitch the other night was a disgrace. Stop trying to be an arsehole.
    Its just up for debate mate, You know without a shadow of a doubt if this was involving Liverpool fans this thread would have been started right after the game, Remember Athens? Im not trying to wind anyone up its something that happened and i think we should discuss it, Its responses like the 3 i quoted that causes the animosity mate, As for yours take away you accusation about me and your answer is fair enough and yes Villa fans invading the pitch is a disgrace, Yet Villa fans on here think it was good in fact someone described it as awsome! What a joke.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    i agree with BBK, thisthread is only gonna go in one direction..... best to close it down.
    Oh ok then lets not debate anything involving utd then, wouldnt want to upset people would we?

Thanks
    Karma Level

This clearly isn't just a few people...1000 people turned up together - possibly quite a large organised thing.

Worried the Old Trafford leg will be worse - sure there's plenty of City fans who will want a bit of 'revenge' for damage done at Eastlands.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Its just up for debate mate, You know without a shadow of a doubt if this was involving Liverpool fans this thread would have been started right after the game,
    no doubt someone would have, you are right. And I hope most of us would have shot them down in flames as well, I really do. You and I have had more than a few arguments over things like Heysel and Hillsborough, and whilst I feel I learnt an awful lot about the truth of Hillsborough, for which I am EXTREMELY grateful btw, I think we all need to stay clear of this kind of stuff. Raptor's announced a truce, and you know what, I'm not hugely enamoured with it I have to say (shit, I've not even seen BIG on here since he announced it ), we have to try and keep the really inflammatory stuff out. For now

Thanks
    Karma Level

Firstly, I very much doubt 100 fans of ANY club are so connected with each other that they could organise this sort of scam. Either way, those who did this damage (similar to Liverpool supporters and the toilets at Old Trafford, and probably a minority of supporters of any club)
    Secondly, this is a clear, and pathetic attempt not at debate, but to raise an argument which Jacko know's damn well would turn rapidly downhill, so here you go, I'll bit; The last person in any position to start this sort of thread, on this subject is a Liverpool fan. There you go, I've tarred you all with one brush. Have you achieved what you wanted, or do you feel deflated?
    Apathy? can't be arsed.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by wijit View Post
    Firstly, I very much doubt 100 fans of ANY club are so connected with each other that they could organise this sort of scam. Either way, those who did this damage (similar to Liverpool supporters and the toilets at Old Trafford, and probably a minority of supporters of any club)
    Secondly, this is a clear, and pathetic attempt not at debate, but to raise an argument which Jacko know's damn well would turn rapidly downhill, so here you go, I'll bit; The last person in any position to start this sort of thread, on this subject is a Liverpool fan. There you go, I've tarred you all with one brush. Have you achieved what you wanted, or do you feel deflated?
    Not really mate, I just think your a bit of a tit really, If you care to check back there was 3 quotes that were meant to wind me up but it didnt work, You see thats not the reason i posted it if you don't believe it thats up to you, If you remember back to Athens liverpool fans were slaughtered on here, And following on from that the question was posed as to why it only seemed that liverpool fans were the only ones to ever turn up enmass without tickets with the sole intention to gain access to the stadium by what ever means necessary, I disputed this and of course i was abused by certain members of this forum. So you see when i saw this i felt it proved my point and thats why i started this thread, But hey ho you belive what you want cos i couldnt give a fuck.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by wijit View Post
    Firstly, I very much doubt 100 fans of ANY club are so connected with each other that they could organise this sort of scam.
    I'd say you very much doubt wrongly.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast