Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default 21 stone woman kills father of her children after sitting on him during a row

21 stone woman kills father of her children after sitting on him during a row

By Mail Foreign Service
    Last updated at 5:41 PM on 22nd January 2010

An obese mother killed her much smaller boyfriend after she sat on him during an argument.

Mia Landingham, who weighs more than 21 stone, squashed Mikal Middlestone-Bey to death after they had a fight last August.

During her trial, Landingham apologised for killing eight-stone Mikal - the father of her three children.

'Sorry': 21 stone Mia Landingham sat on her eight-stone boyfriend Mikal Middlestone-Bey (right) and killed him during an argument

Her attorney said there was a long history of domestic abuse in the relationship and asked the judge for leniency.

She was sentenced to three years probation and 100 hours community service after pleading guilty to involuntary manslaughter.

Landingham was immediately released from jail on Wednesday after the trial in Cleveland, Ohio.

Landingham told the court: ‘I just want to say that I am sincerely sorry about this situation. I wish I could take it back.’

Mikal's family were outraged by the result. One of his sisters said: ‘So basically you can say that I can go sit on somebody and get probation?

‘I feel there wasn't no justice.’
    Landingham had faced a maximum sentence of five years behind bars.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: 21 stone woman kills father of her children after sitting on him during a row

Whats more shameful breeding with that to produce 3 kids or having on your death certificate 'sat on to death by some chubber'

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: 21 stone woman kills father of her children after sitting on him during a row

I'm Disappointed

Though this was going to be a new eastenders story line with that young lad getting sat on by fat hev after a disagrement over child support