Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

tony will do what ever the u.s want
    the yanks cant find anyone they go after,so they choose a different person,i thought they wouldnt rest untill binny boy is caught or killed? fu(k me they say his arms are wounded from shrapnel,his liver has had it and they claim they can listen to him talking on satalite, but no where to be seen just wondering about on his beloved donkey

and now already we are going to iraq,to play with a mad ba$tard who loves playing with gas,no proof at all whats goin on in iraq,just bush wanting a war,we still bomb them most weeks for the last 10 years,there cant be much left

maybe they should go for saudi,this is where the trouble comes from

Thanks
    Karma Level

This one doesnt hide like bin laden but theyve had 12 years to take him out now and havent , I wonder why ? :rolls:
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

Thanks
    Karma Level

ok... can i ask something is Bushes whole backup 2 anything he doesnt have a smart answer out of, a excuse using... to fight the war against terrorisim?

every article i read has him being gay and using it

Thanks
    Karma Level

The sad truth is Bush/US need a war.

The US government has several pressing domestic reasons for going to war. The first is that attacking Iraq gives the impression that the flagging "war on terror" is going somewhere. The second is that the people of all super-dominant nations love war. As Bush found in Afghanistan, whacking foreigners wins votes.A third reason is the steadily worsening domestic economy.Since Sept 11th and Wall Streets initial rally to stop the markets crashing the domestic market is steadily spiralling downwards.

(Also a conveinient war would take some of the heat off of the President and Vice President and their involvement in the financial scam they are implicated in )

Unfortunatly for the Iraqis a war in Iraq would also give much better TV footage than the shambles that has taken place in Afghanistan.

At first, Iraq was named as a potential target because it was "assisting Al-Qaeda". This turned out to be untrue. Then the US government claimed that Iraq had to be attacked because it could be developing weapons of mass destruction, and was refusing to allow the weapons inspectors to find out if this were so. Now, as the promised evidence has failed to materialise, the weapons issue has been dropped. The new reason for war is supposed to be Saddam Hussein's very existence.

This is a Bush\US morale , economic , flag waving stunt to save face in the eyes of the world.

As for our Tony,he is risking a precerious ride on the back of Bush to push his position amongst European leaders and to keep credibility in justifying the UK's seat on the security council.

The US and Britain had the chance in 1991 to remove Saddam Hussein during the Gulf War.Then I am sure most people would have given their blessing,but now NO! It's for all the wrong reasons.

Zydig0

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Zydig0
    The sad truth is Bush/US need a war.

The US government has several pressing domestic reasons for going to war. The first is that attacking Iraq gives the impression that the flagging "war on terror" is going somewhere. The second is that the people of all super-dominant nations love war. As Bush found in Afghanistan, whacking foreigners wins votes.A third reason is the steadily worsening domestic economy.Since Sept 11th and Wall Streets initial rally to stop the markets crashing the domestic market is steadily spiralling downwards.

(Also a conveinient war would take some of the heat off of the President and Vice President and their involvement in the financial scam they are implicated in )

Unfortunatly for the Iraqis a war in Iraq would also give much better TV footage than the shambles that has taken place in Afghanistan.

At first, Iraq was named as a potential target because it was "assisting Al-Qaeda". This turned out to be untrue. Then the US government claimed that Iraq had to be attacked because it could be developing weapons of mass destruction, and was refusing to allow the weapons inspectors to find out if this were so. Now, as the promised evidence has failed to materialise, the weapons issue has been dropped. The new reason for war is supposed to be Saddam Hussein's very existence.

This is a Bush\US morale , economic , flag waving stunt to save face in the eyes of the world.

As for our Tony,he is risking a precerious ride on the back of Bush to push his position amongst European leaders and to keep credibility in justifying the UK's seat on the security council.

The US and Britain had the chance in 1991 to remove Saddam Hussein during the Gulf War.Then I am sure most people would have given their blessing,but now NO! It's for all the wrong reasons.

Zydig0
    Welldone
    You took words out of my mouth
    "YoU CAnNoT sEParATe PeaCE fROm FrEeDoM CaUSE NO-onE cAn BEcoMe At PeAcE, UnleSS He HaS FReeDoM", Malcom X.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

war = no (i am 19 and would probably be called up at the start)
    dont get me wrong i would go and fight for queen and country (at the end of the day i have 19 good years with no complaints)
    cant we just send over 1 big bomb and wipe the lot out)

and i am suprised that America have not taken any REAL action over september the 11th, you would think that would be the one thing that would drive them to war (killing that many innocent civillians)
    You know he grew up as a little shitspark from the old shitflint and then he turned into a shitbonfire and driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shitfirestorm. If I get to be married to Barb I'll have total control of Sunnyvale and then I can unleash the shitnami tidal wave that will engulf Ricky and extinguish his shitflames forever. And with any luck he'll drown in the undershit of that wave. Shitwaves.

Thanks
    Karma Level

IT'S A NOVEMBER 6 WAR

EXCLUSIVE: Eight reasons why the U.S. will attack Saddam this year

By Tom Newton Dunn and Ben Taylor

AMERICA will attack Iraq on November 6, US defence experts believe.

They are so sure of the date that they have posted an Iraq Countdown clock on the internet to show the minutes ticking away.

Five of the US Navy's aircraft carriers will be close to the Gulf region. Weather and political factors also favour the date picked by international think tank GlobalSecurity.org for the start of the campaign to topple Saddam Hussein.

Respected commentator John Pike, director of the Washington-based organisation, told the Daily Mirror: "Iraq is going to happen a lot sooner than most people think."

The eight key pointers are:

- President Bush must have resolved the Iraq situation when his re-election campaign begins in under 18 months, and a war and clean-up will take at least a year;

- Delaying an attack will give Saddam more time to prepare his defences;

- A war in the desert would be almost impossible before October because it is too hot for troops to wear protective bio-chemical suits;

- In December and January, temperatures are low enough to freeze diesel oil, cloud hinders air visibility, and desert snow can hamper tanks;

- Elections to the US Congress finish on November 5. President Bush cannot fight a war in the month-long run-up;

- Media speculation and government leaks had all predicted an invasion in February or March 2003, so early November might have given the US an element of surprise;

- The military will have time to replenish stocks of smart bombs that were depleted by the Afghanistan campaign;

- Five US aircraft carriers will be close by, together with Royal Navy carrier Ark Royal, providing an invasion base under the cover of routine deployment.

Aircraft carriers are expected to play a key role in any assault on Iraq.

Several allies, including Saudi Arabia and Jordan, that gave facilities in the 1991 Gulf War have ruled out the same support for America's drive to oust the Iraqi dictator.

Each American carrier will have a full complement of F18 Hornet fighter-bombers and a strike force of up to 1,000 Marines. All five will be battle ready and within five days sailing from the region on manoeuvres by the beginning of November.

Ark Royal's war games mission in the Mediterranean, announced this week, is due to finish on November 5.

Mr Pike said: "The opportunity to attack without having to announce new deployments to the world beforehand is likely to be far too good for Pentagon war-planners to ignore.

"You can go to war within three weeks of making a decision about it, and within one week of the world finding out.

"The President is under a lot of political pressure for results and his window is pretty tight.

"If I was a betting man, November 6 is where all my money would be."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/allnews...l&siteid=50143

Thanks
    Karma Level

US and British jets have been bombing Iraqi radar sites,AAA sites for the last 10 years. The question is when troops hit the ground and the TV war begins. November is to close to the X-mass shoping start, don't want to hurt retailers, having people stay at home and watch tv.. I say the invasion begins shortly after Sept 11.

Thanks
    Karma Level

i reacon october and from what i head of a mate in the para's i would put money on it

gimp

Thanks
    Karma Level

I'm unsure,i find it hard to believe the u.s would advance and neglect to gain sufficient support.
    My guess is early next year, but i've no doubt it will happen, and they will probably make a mess of it.

Silly f*kers.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I see that "us no, the yanks yes" seems to be going higher but if the yanks go to war we will be dragged into it regardless do you not see that. If the yanks go against iraq it will start a muslem/caucasion war and there will be problems everywhere, they wont stop to ask what religion you are before they start the beatings. Lets face it, there is a higher percentage caucasion christians and we have already seen these kind of problems in Oldham last year, it will all kick off again. Wars are bad enough but when they become race or religious wars it gets messy everwhere, ask South Africa.

So if you havent guessed it War is not the answer, so I voted no.

War is never a good answer.

Thanks
    Karma Level

i think we will have a moslem, christian war sooner or later and as long as we have the nukes lets get it over with these people who use religion, islamic fanatics got it commin to em they really are startin to poison the moslems who live(peacefully) in the west with there shite,to create a uprising from within(like alien lol) if we nuked almost every islamic country or took it over i wouldnt lose no sleep(in fact id sleep better)

booboo

ABCMan

well, you'd certainly sleep safer, but it would wipe out a lot of moslems who would have no more to do with the jihad than you or i.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I think all will depend on what happens on Sept 11th .

If any terror activity takes place on that day then Saddam will get his arse kicked as then public opionion will swing around rapidly.
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Please make note the biggest worry for the west is from China & russia not the moslem country as russia is going through bad times iran is helping him in big times and russia is making friend with moslem countries China & pakistan are very close friends {like us & uk} China is supplying the lastest arms to pakistan.

China is not happy with the uk & us policies around the world

SO BE WARNED
    "YoU CAnNoT sEParATe PeaCE fROm FrEeDoM CaUSE NO-onE cAn BEcoMe At PeAcE, UnleSS He HaS FReeDoM", Malcom X.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I wouldn't expect to hear much out of those,just the usual rhetoric.Russia have more U.s money than they do their own and I wouldn't say China would be too upset since they have had their own problems with muslims.
    There's very little any one could and will do about it other than complain in the usual way.

Do you think Bush will get a second term for this?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Hohoho... Looks like noone cares what happens to the yanks...
    DF Moderator
    XBox One | Panasonic 4k | MS Surface Pro 3 | 3DSXL | WiiU | RPi3
    XBL : TheSumOfAllEvil

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/2232646.stm

Mr Blur "The United States should not have to face this issue alone "

a black road with white lines down the middle nxt door to a fit BIT
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I would love to personally go up to iraq and shoot every muther fu(king ars£ hole there.
    My life is just FU**ED up.

Thanks
    Karma Level
    Blitz Iraq and then colonise it,and then do the same to any other shit country that threatens CIVILISED nations.
    The UN...nah,fk them...the UK and USA should then set up governments in these shit-holes to at least feed and clothe their people.
    Empire building,thats the answer....
    We all become a bit sterile about Sept 11th,like we do with everything...especially when its not in your own land,or affecting your own family.
    If this was in London,certain members would see it differently.
    Do we have to wait until some middle-eastern scumbag wipes out whole swathes of the civilised world with chemical or nuclear devices,before we act.
    Prevention is better than cure.
    Its time to make a stand,and I ask u...if it was your mother,father,brother,sister or child throwing themself out of the Twin Towers........would you shrug your shoulders,and leave it to someone else to sort out.?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast