Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Karma Level

i think we need action not words arabs are well know for stabbing you in the back(in general) and i think this is cos islam comes above all else with em, look at chechnya? its surrounded by christian ex russian countrys but its full of afghans,saudias,europeans??(misguided or mental),and all sorts of islamic no hopers, what for?we need to act now im afraid. some text on chechnya ive read here

booboo

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I say no, at least not while other options are there. I would get arms inspectors in there who are briefed with whatever intelligence is alarming the US so much. Let them go over everything with a fine toothed comb, unrestricted. What's the point of pounding drafted civilians? Take action from whatever the arms inspectors find. I don't like the constant statement from G.Bush - "Doing nothing is not an option", I think he wants to have a show of force even though it will put thousands of servicemen & women at risk.

As a truly great man once said "Jaw-jaw is always better than war-war"

No sympathy for the devil; keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride...

Thanks
    Karma Level

@ beekae WELL SAID !!!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

At the end of the day its all about oil & us want to control it
    "YoU CAnNoT sEParATe PeaCE fROm FrEeDoM CaUSE NO-onE cAn BEcoMe At PeAcE, UnleSS He HaS FReeDoM", Malcom X.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by 2old4this
    At the end of the day its all about oil & us want to control it
    what a load of b@llicks

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by colinjohn1

what a load of b@llicks
    Its not actually thats how it started but now since the Sept 11th attack its obviously progressed into a terrorist thing.
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

Thanks
    Karma Level

QUOTE BEANSONTOAST
    "Let them go over everything with a fine toothed comb, unrestricted."

Don't you think that's what they have been trying to do since the end of the gulf war.It's because of Saddams defiance, and refusal to give access to sensitive locatons, why we are here in the first place.This has been the major sticking point, full unfeterred access.Do you remember the UN arms inspectors being turned away.
    Saddam definetly has something up his sleave, and i tell you this, if there was 100% proof that he had ICBM and NUCLEAR technology there wouldn't be as much shouting because he would have been taken out before now.
    Imagine waking up and turning on the radio to hear Iraq had launched and the missles where on their way.That thought would change the opinion polls.Granted other states have nukes,but how many of them are stupid enough to use them.I think Saddam would, he's already proven he'd be willing to sacrifice 10's of thousands of lifes because he's already done it once, in the Iraq-Iran war.I think the way this is going to go is inevitable but i wouldn't expect it to be as smooth a ride as Afghanistan. As for weapons inspections, the ideas great, i'm all for it, just a shame Saddam is not.
    Last edited by Aware; 4th September 2002 at 10:03 PM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Totally agree beekae. I had pacifist tendencies till I watched stuff on the Twin Towers again. Seeing these people jumping out the buildings.. seeing how much devastation these fkers caused.. I'd go after them too.
    But.. war against "Eyerakeystan"? Nahh.. not connected really. The US took out the Taliban big-style and they were the main cause of the shit.

Thanks
    Karma Level

But.. war against "Eyerakeystan"? Nahh.. not connected really. The US took out the Taliban big-style and they were the main cause of the shit.
    thats not really true as its far more deep rooted than that, theres lots of stuff about this, and im not gettin into it but! did u know most of the culprits where saudi?? lots of chechen rebels=saudi,bosnia=saudi, hhhhmmmm. mecca???????

booboo

ABCMan

the afghanis were slaughtering arabs as soon as they could find them after they were freed, sadly i would imagine that those responsible (bin laden & mullah omar) are probably alive and reasonably looked after in a supposedly "friendly" country (pakistan or saudi)

by the way isnt a mullah a moslem religous leader, like that **** at the rally in london?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123