Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Should we start a war with Iraq ?

I think we should take him out!

Thanks
    Karma Level

I think the Spams should sort out the shit themselves.

They fu(ked up last time by stopping in the middle of the war. The true reason everything stopped so quick was because our boys were so far forward they were being shot up by the spams and we returned fire on them. Britain had more casualties caused by them and thier imcompetance than by the enemy. They even had the cheek to send all the European nations a bill for thier troubles . Saddam has to go but they should finish the job themselves that they fu(ked up before. I had the mispleasure of working with the Us army on a few occasions and I can honestly say that Ive never met such a bunch of ill disciplined jerks in 6 and half years service.

The reason Britains health service and the state of the pensions is due to the fact that far too much money gets spent on on Arms and financing wars that a small land like ours cant afford. We are not an empire any more although we or some of our politicians cant seem to accept that.
    Last edited by 4me2; 8th August 2002 at 09:55 PM.
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by 4me2
    The reason Britains health service and the state of the pensions is due to the fact that far too much money gets spent on on Arms and financing wars that a small land like ours cant afford. We are not an empire any more although we or some of our politicians cant seem to accept that.
    no the reasons that our pensions and health service are screwed is that labour put a totally stupid tax on middle england's pensions and are too occupied with political correctness in the NHS to actually sort it out.

And you think TOO LITTLE money is spent on wars and arms? are you crazy? We have had more defence cuts in the past 6 years than in any other time. We need MORE expenditure in arms to keep Britain out of the hands of the immigrants. If the Falklands crisis happened tomorrow the British simply could not do what they did 20 years ago - we don't have enough ships.

anyway back to iraq yes we should oust saddam but they should just send the SAS in as a hit team - he would be dead in no time.
    "The British Secret Service was staffed at one point almost entirely by alcoholic homosexuals working for the KGB."
    Clive James

Thanks
    Karma Level

If the Falklands crisis happened tomorrow the British simply could not do what they did 20 years ago - we don't have enough ships.
    If you remember rightly back then Maggie had sent half the ships to the scrap yard and they were rescued just in time .

UK doesnt need to be involved in every war on this planet and we certainly dont need nuclear crap that costs billions . Infact is there any conflict on this planet where havent got our noses stuck in ?

Do we need to permanently have troops stationed in Yugoslavia I mean half of the people they are supposed to be peace keeping for are still living in the Uk and claiming benefits from the social years after the war has finished. We need to make up our minds either police thier land for them and charge them for the priveledge or pull out and carry on financing those that are still here with the money saved . This example seems a perfect case of them having OUR cake and eating it.
    Last edited by 4me2; 8th August 2002 at 10:45 PM.
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

Flip

have i missed something in the news lately, can some one explain WTF is going on now?!

ABCMan

I voted YES cos sadman needs to go for the sake of the iraqui people and the region as a whole.

4me2 on your comment, i'm sorry but i have to disagree, our armed services deserve the best its as simple as that and this government is simply not providing it, the last government cut numbers but at least they had working equipment, now they get shit that simply dosent work, their ships are limited to what speed they are allowed to do in order to save fuel, its a disgrace.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by ABCMan
    I voted YES cos sadman needs to go for the sake of the iraqui people and the region as a whole.

4me2 on your comment, i'm sorry but i have to disagree, our armed services deserve the best its as simple as that and this government is simply not providing it, the last government cut numbers but at least they had working equipment, now they get shit that simply dosent work, their ships are limited to what speed they are allowed to do in order to save fuel, its a disgrace.
    The question is why ?

The answer is that I posted above ie For a land our size we dont need to be involved in every bloody conflict on this planet. The armed forces should be rapidly reduced and not sent to every bloody conflict that arises . The money saved would then be able to amply equip a modern smaller Armed force.

ABCMan

that i agree with, our forces need to be of a size where we can afford to give them nothing but the best, anyone who is prepared to give their life for queen and (or) country deserves nothing less.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I am so ****ed off at the moment I think that a few minutes convulsing on some dodgy nerve gas would be a breeze compared to putting up with another 40 or so years of this shit life.
    That said, I think everybody should be "in" before going after another little ****er in the desert.
    I think either bind together and colonise Mars or nuke the planet and get it over with. Either way I'll be happier.
    (I'm looking forward to our next positive encounter with a NEO. That will teach a few people a lesson)

Sod them all and their stupid games.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Its Bush's war on everything, let him take them on, I dont want my money wasted on this war when the yanks can fund it themselves - already waste enough of my cash on scrotes over here thanks...

Os
    I cna ytpe 300 wrods pre mniuet!!! :blink:

Thanks
    Karma Level

I think we should - also think about how the US saved our asses in WW2.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by yankee
    Whats that got to do with the price of meat ?

They also sent us a heavy bill for that too . I think youve been watching too many films m8.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by 4me2

Whats that got to do with the price of meat ?

They also sent us a heavy bill for that too . I think youve been watching too many films m8.
    Buhahahaha, too true m8. Let the yanks do the ass-kicking, they like to feel important, we should steer well clear of this one and any other conflict Bush wants us to help in.

Or if we do have to fight then conscript all these new citizens we've got from Afghanistan, Kosovo and wherever the f**k else, they want to be British, let them prove it by fighting for Queen and Country. F**king parasites...............

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by CzarJunkie
    Or if we do have to fight then conscript all these new citizens we've got from Afghanistan, Kosovo and wherever the f**k else, they want to be British, let them prove it by fighting for Queen and Country. F**king parasites...............
    good idea - only the yanks would then see the british army as even worse than they are!
    "The British Secret Service was staffed at one point almost entirely by alcoholic homosexuals working for the KGB."
    Clive James

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

4me2 is the king on this topic fcuk them yanks and their friendly fire.

ABCMan

Originally posted by CzarJunkie

Buhahahaha, too true m8. Let the yanks do the ass-kicking, they like to feel important, we should steer well clear of this one and any other conflict Bush wants us to help in.

LOL i guess we wouldnt hear too much complaining (apart from the lefty whingers) when the yanks had a few more friendly fire incidents, in fact we could send the yank airforce a shitload of full strength speed just for their pilots.

Thanks
    Karma Level

i agree sadman needs to be sorted, but its a bad idea for us to get involved so heavily as we were in Afganistan, that was a bit of a balls-up, all those troops sent there to find the leader of the taliban terror network,all that manpower, training, equipment and firepower,and we still could`nt find the bugger, most afgans are 5`5" tall, this fu(ker was 6`4"!!!! you think he`d stick out a bit!!!!!
    oh well..rant over.

Let the USA cock it up on their own for once, thier good at that!!
    (no offence to any US members on here,i `m talking about gung-ho jarheads here, ie:military generals etc)

That is all from me.....
    "God is a comedian, playing to an audience who are too afraid to laugh...."

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by yankee
    erm they shat themselves - didnt want to get involved

they were forced into it - not to save the world or to fight against facisim

but cus some brave japs bombed the shit out of them when they were too arogant to expect otherwise

now they try to be this protector of the free world - give me a break

they gave arms to all these countries in the first place - now they want our help to clean up their mess ?

the problem with the us is this: they listen to their own media and hype too much

Thanks
    Karma Level

The question is why ?

OIL

They had years to blow him out & now he thinks he's Churchill LOL

Thanks
    Karma Level

Can we really trust the yank 'trigger happy' speed-filled pilots to sort this out? If they go in i suggest we stay out, limit the number of casualties in 'friendly fire'. Lol we're probably safer with the Iraquis Also the yanks hardly saved the day in WWII, they were fully prepared to stay out of the whole thing until, as Rap sed, they were shown up by the Japs, if u go round thinkin that ur untouchable ur bound to get a shock.

I say fu(k them we can do it ourselves,

-Bez

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast