Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default What a prize Wan*er

Is it Wenger or Wanker

He now says Man U's run in was easier than there's

their last two games were quite easy [against Tottenham and Charlton] and we had difficult games."

Arsène Wenger claimed last night that Arsenal are the best team in the country, despite seeing his players surrender their title to Manchester United.
    The Frenchman congratulated United but insisted Arsenal's success in finishing second in the Premiership and reaching the FA Cup final confirmed them as England's finest.

"There was a very small difference between the two teams," Wenger said. "I think overall, if you look at the FA Cup and the championship, we are certainly the best. But in the championship [United] found their form at the right moment."

No one, though, will feel there has been the shift in the balance of power Wenger predicted after Arsenal won the title at Old Trafford last May. The manager has no regrets about those comments or remarks that Sir Alex Ferguson saw as over-confident.

"We don't want to be second best," he said. "We want to be the best. I know in this country it looks suspicious or arrogant to come out and say you are ambitious but we are ambitious and we say it."

Wenger is adamant that Arsenal would "certainly" have retained the title had they not let slip a 2-0 lead at Bolton but dismissed suggestions his team "threw away" the title and said they had been "unlucky" recently.

"It wasn't psychological," he said, preferring to point to the absence of players including Patrick Vieira and Sol Campbell and what he described as a difficult run-in against teams fighting for survival in Bolton and Leeds. But he conceded: "In recent games we conceded every time two goals. You can't get away with that."

Arsenal's nine points from a possible 21 compares with United's 19 but Wenger said: "I don't think Manchester United were flying. They were consistent. They found a consistent defence but their last two games were quite easy [against Tottenham and Charlton] and we had difficult games."

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Someone just told me one in every four people on the planet is Chinese, well It's not me mam or me dad and it's not me so it must be my brother Chung yow Seng.

Thanks
    Karma Level

gotta love whinger, united get to the worthy final, the champions league 1/4 final and win the league

but arse have the best team in the country

also u gotta love the way he complains about teams raising their game against the arse, it never happens to united(except for the last 5 decades of course)

a cnut of the highest order

if the arse dont buy players then the race will be between united and newcastle next season

the arse had the luck, the reds have the trophy

Thanks
    Karma Level

What a whinging french t*at.
    I could punch him all day long and not get fed up!

Thanks
    Karma Level

For whinger to say that man u had the easier run-in, Les Arse must have had easier ties earlier in the season.

If that is the case they should have built a big points cushion from those easier games and then they wouldn't have been caught.

They just bottled it!

What a tosser!
    Cheers - Coin-Op

Thanks
    Karma Level

the following anagrams are rather apt!!

Arsenal Football Club- Cruel banal footballs or Boastful all-clear nob and my favourite All-clear flaunts boob.

Arsene Wenger - Enrage "n" sewer or wage "n" sneerer and my favourite New green ears.

..........and this joke.

Q.What's the difference between Arsene Wenger and a jet engine??

A: A jet engine eventually stops whining!!!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default .................

The man's a tosser of the highest order, FACT Man.u are the best team in the country get over it you sad winging fucking clown..............................

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife............

Keep eating your words A$seho1e Bender.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Then how do you explain a fully fit Man Utd team, being beaten by a second string Arsenal squad in the FA Cup fifth round????

Injuries have been our problem this year..... otherwise the title may have stayed at Highbury.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default CHANGE...................

The record ............................

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by PSXRing
    Then how do you explain a fully fit Man Utd team, being beaten by a second string Arsenal squad in the FA Cup fifth round????

Injuries have been our problem this year..... otherwise the title may have stayed at Highbury.

because the Championship is so much more important than the FA Cup. That's one thing I would agree with Arsene Wenger about.

Anyway, the Arse were lucky in that match, Gigg's missed an open goal and the rest was history.

As for your original statement, same could be said when we had to make do with Phill Neville, yes Phill Neville, against Viera in the league match, because of some many ManU players out injured. Who won that match?

I like so many others have always said the trophy was on loan. Don't be surprised cause it's returned home.