Close

Thread: Drug Tests

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Drug Tests

Recently there have been some shake ups at work and I've had to be placed on some new work within the company. This new work that is being offered has a manditory drugs test but if i'm to take it i'll fail due to smoking weed. I've smoked for years (every day) and there's no chance I can stop before this test, even if i do its not enough time i have 2 weeks tops. It was unexpected that I would be moving to this new work and so obviously i'm not prepared.

I've ended up avoiding the new work but its put a black mark against my name because I turned down going to this new job within the company. Obviously I was shitting myself because if I was forced to go to this new job i'd have had to tell the HR department before hand to prevent embarassment when I did fail. Do I have a leg to stand on if this is the case again? I don't want to stop smoking weed since I don't believe its that bad but I can't go through this mess again. Any ideas?
    Confessing the sins is good for the soul.

Doing it anonymously means I can talk about all the disgusting shit that Bertroot made me do without grassing myself up ;)

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Drug Tests

stop now and drink shit loads of cranberry juice or get your hands on some masking agents - either way stop as you stand a better chance of passing the test. What does your contract say about testing?

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

or if it is a urine test get a mate who doesn't smoke / take drugs to do you a sample in a bottle and depending on the test either just use bottle and pour in or if being watched fabricate some sort of device close to your cock (assuming you are male) so you can fill required testing vessel with mates piss.

Urine tests / samples are not hard to get past . . . .

Thanks
    Karma Level

Thanks guys,

I've heard that masking agents can be detected? Also if I was to take someone else's piss how long can I hold on to it for?

I've managed to dodge the bullet this time, decided i'm gonna try and give up but its only been 1 day so far

I did think about just telling work about it but then thought better of it.

Doing it anonymously means I can talk about all the disgusting shit that Bertroot made me do without grassing myself up ;)

Thanks
    Karma Level

Can you get more information about what type of test it is?

Hair test - (can detect any drug use for the time period you have had that hair) -Your fooked.

Piss test - (Cannabis can be detected for up to 30 days) You can try the 'mates piss in a johhny' method, but they may detect foul play if they question the temperature of it.

Blood test - (Cannabis can be detected for up to 30 days) Your fooked

If any of the above were offered to me, I would object using grounds such as:
    Religion
    Degrading act
    Invasion of privacy

I would ask for a mouth swab test.
    Mouth Swab can detect cannabis use for up to 30 days but it rarely delivers results of more than a few hours after use, even when the test goes for Mass Spectrometry and Gas Chromotography.

Normally, you get passed the swab and asked to swab your mouth yourself.
    Dont be heavy handed, just make out that your rubbing it around the inside of your mouth, and just let your saliva wet the swab. (if the swab shows no signs of saliva they may be more forcefull with the test)

I was a daily toker, getting through at least 1oz of homegrown bud a week, and a toker for 14 yrs when I first had drug testing.
    I was clean for 2 days and passed a swab test.
    Others who worked with me had toked on the day they were tested and cannabis never gave a positive result, but the coke did.

For me, it was the nudge I needed to quit weed altogether, and 6 yrs later I feel a damn sight better for it.

Detection Times
    Last edited by Geezah; 5th February 2010 at 05:23 PM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    I don't want to stop smoking weed since I don't believe its that bad but I can't go through this mess again. Any ideas?
    It can completely screw your mind and in your case is screwing around with your job....In my book thats kindda bad for you!

but to answer your question about ideas the swab one is good assuming they will allow that, the cranberry one is bad i dont care if you drink a swimming pool full of cranberry it will still show in in urine.

urine one is the best bet, get one of these >>>>>> http://www.abledata.com/product_imag...es/06A0736.jpg, put a condom on your old fella fill the conveen with 'clean' urine after closing the end, one small bag closure thing should work, then attach catheter to your old fella! if you know when the test is going to be then if its only a short time bnefore your required to pee the temperature should still be dam near normal.

AND stop smoking the weed!! your addiction in psychological not chemical!!!!

PS. THIS WONT WORK IF YOU ONLY HAVE A SMALL COCK!!!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

I have had several drug tests at work, some random and one after an incident where I had an hour before the Mediscreen people turned up. All cases it was a urine test. Now I don't know about you or anyone else here who has had a test (would like to know how many posters here who answered have had tests) but I had to have a wee in a toilet in a room where the doctor was present all the time. I had to go to the toilet with the door open and the doc was just sitting at the desk just a few yards away. Taking in someone else's piss seems ideal but in reality how are you going to do it, what will you put the piss in, how will you transfer it when you get there and so on.

These guys do it every day and are not stupid. You cant take your coat in with you or anything, you would have to take a johny full of your mates piss on the train or the bus or whatever then when you get there some how transfer it from your pocket to inside your jeans. Go and try doing that a few times, see how easy it is, or not as is the case. Also bear in mind they do a temperature test straight away when they put the tester thingy in so somehow you would have to get it up to I think it is 36 degrees or something like that which is quite warm actually, It is not as easy as people say.

As said before a blood test or a hair test and you will get sussed. A urine test is hit and miss. The closest I have had is I had a good smoke on Dec 26th and had the test on the 6th Jan and it was clear. (going back to the early nineties here.)

Good Luck whatever happens!
    Banned Scammer

Thanks
    Karma Level

Yep your right this is the kick up the arse that I have needed for a long time. Now on day 5 and still going. Bought some of the piss testing strips to check out how i'm getting on becuase I heard if your a chronic user you can have it out your system in a week due to your body being used to breaking it down so I might try one shortly.

I'll find out on monday what work want me to do with myself. I won't be going on site now since i refused to go, wasn't worth the risk. They actually never mentioned the drugs test even when I asked them about the the security clearance but someone else who has been on site mentioned it. I didn't want to go into too much detail about the drugs testing with him so as not to give the game away. I've made an assumption that it must be piss testing becuase i've heard you can get false negatives from hair tests quite easily.

Been going to the gym and quit smoking weed now but its not easy! i'm finding the weekend is the hardest time. I've probably gone under more while not smoking than before lol. I think I just need to get monday out the way so I can rest assured there not going to send me on anything else that requires a drugs test. Can't wait for it all to be over and the dust to settle!

Thanks guys!

Thanks
    Karma Level

How's the lucid dreams?

Thats what done my head in the most when I quit...... weird fucking dreams!

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by ekkl View Post
    I have had several drug tests at work, some random and one after an incident where I had an hour before the Mediscreen people turned up. All cases it was a urine test. Now I don't know about you or anyone else here who has had a test (would like to know how many posters here who answered have had tests) but I had to have a wee in a toilet in a room where the doctor was present all the time. I had to go to the toilet with the door open and the doc was just sitting at the desk just a few yards away. Taking in someone else's piss seems ideal but in reality how are you going to do it, what will you put the piss in, how will you transfer it when you get there and so on.
    Pretty easy really, especially if you know you are having one - just fill a johnny or anything else like that tape to you leg and when you have to give the test just rip and fill from that - job done.

Obviously if you get caught then your fucked but as you said they do shitloads of these and in my experience are fairly complacent.

Having said that if I knew I had to have one now I would just not take anything for a while and would not risk losing my job etc for the sake of having a smoke or whatever.
    Last edited by prezzy; 6th February 2010 at 05:36 PM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by prezzy View Post
    Pretty easy really, especially if you know you are having one - just fill a johnny or anything else like that tape to you leg and when you have to give the test just rip and fill from that - job done.

Obviously if you get caught then your fucked but as you said they do shitloads of these and in my experience are fairly complacent.

Having said that if I knew I had to have one now I would just not take anything for a while and would not risk losing my job etc for the sake of having a smoke or whatever.
    Still taking a chance on the temp though - skin temperature is a degree less than core body temperature and something strapped to you is going to be lower still. Unless you're storing the piss up your arse or similar it's never going to be within an acceptable range.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyadi View Post
    I the cranberry one is bad i dont care if you drink a swimming pool full of cranberry it will still show in in urine.
    Well I've had a few mates who have had tests and drunk cranberry juice - the fact it's a diuretic will help flush your system so it will help to some extent. I'm not saying it's a guaranteed 100% foolproof smoke the day before and pass method but every little helps and if you've got any doubt it may be the thing that tips you over from a pass to a fail.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Ok i've just got some testing strips and tried them out, like i said day 5 of not smoking. Been drinking shit loads of coffe and couple of litres of grapefruity/cranberry juice and going to the gym.

There are 2 lines on the strip one is a control line and the other shows that your negative. The negative line was extremely faint but then I got my flat mate to do one and his wasn't present at all (he smokes all the time like I used to which doesn't help my quitting either lol) which indicates his is positive. The instructions say that regardless of how faint the line is it counts as a negative. So happy days looks like a negative result in comparison to my flat mates.

So after 5 days of smoking even though i've smoked for years upon years it seems i'll be okay if taking a piss test. I'll do a few more down the week and get my non smoking flat mate to do a test to see what his negative results looks like to compare the two.

The tests are called sure screen test strips.