Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Anybody seen PSXRing

Buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah

Prolly wont hear from him untill the start of next season when the Arse are once again level on points with the mighty reds.

Savour it all you Man U fans it couldn't be sweeter

:$: KerChing
    is that more money rolling into the red's coffers:$:
    Last edited by makiavelli; 5th May 2003 at 12:11 PM.
    Someone just told me one in every four people on the planet is Chinese, well It's not me mam or me dad and it's not me so it must be my brother Chung yow Seng.

Thanks
    Karma Level

hes on af will give him a complimentary post saying your asking after him

We Only Need Nine men, we only need nine men.

Thanks
    Karma Level

LOL. Nice to see a sense of humour from someone that probably lives south of the watford gap.

Congratulations to Man Utd on winning the premiereship.

We didnt lose the title yesterday, it was in games beforehand where we drew.... and conceded points that shouldnt have gone, Bolton, Villa, Blackburn.

Arsene Wenger has made comments that Arsenal are the best team in the land. Some might think thats boastful of a team that has come 2nd in the league, however I think you`ll find that even a Utd with 5 first team players missing would struggle.

Our defence against Leeds was ramshackle at best.

However all credit to Man Utd on overturning our 8 point lead, retribution for the 11pt lead we overturned in `98.

Time to now concentrate on this........

Last edited by PSXRing; 5th May 2003 at 01:40 PM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Hmmmmmm...........................

Originally posted by PSXRing
    LOL. Nice to see a sense of humour from someone that probably lives south of the watford gap.

Congratulations to Man Utd on winning the premiereship.

We didnt lose the title yesterday, it was in games beforehand where we drew.... and conceded points that shouldnt have gone, Bolton, Villa, Blackburn.

Arsene Wenger has made comments that Arsenal are the best team in the land. Some might think thats boastful of a team that has come 2nd in the league, however I think you`ll find that even a Utd with 5 first team players missing would struggle.
    I seem to remember us giving shitty and bolton eight points amongst others as for injurys we've had our fair share, poor excuses m8 the fact remains arsenal will never rule the roost like man.u and liverpool have...............................

Thanks
    Karma Level

excuses, excuses you were just not good enough, there is no point in saying if and but, it is over 38 games noy villa, bolton..... 38 and we won more that shows who is the better team!!!
    If you had to walk a thousand miles, who's shoes would you wear?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default YEP..................

He was on here all yesterday crying like a fcuking big baby ...................................

Thanks
    Karma Level

Red Army, is that an attempt at humour?

Sure I was disappointed, but certainly wasnt crying.... there are positives in every situation.

Champions League, Premiereship, FA Cup and Worthington Cup.

So thats ONE out of four possible cups they could have achieved, not exactly the all conquerring Man Utd squad the press would have us believe. I remember hearing certain Utd fans stating that they`d do the `Quadrouple this year`...... HHHhhmmmmm

Some people are writing Arsenal off before next season has even started.

Think even Man Utd fans wouldnt fail to realise the quality of a team that has made it to the FA Cup Final three years in a row.

Or is it just a case that you hate Arsenal because they are the only serious compeition at present......... I expect that you`ll take a dislike to Newcastle next year as think they`ll be in the running as well.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I remember hearing certain Utd fans stating that they`d do the `Quadrouple this year`...... HHHhhmmmmm
    and there is the difference between the arsenal camp and the united camp

Arse = "We will win every game"

United = "We are going for all 4"

those are the exact quotes

not at 1 point did anyone here say we "would" win all 4, we just said we wanted to

there is a huge difference

Thanks
    Karma Level

Admittedly a member of another forum, but a Man Utd fan never the less.

GOODHERB: This time it will be the four we win
    The press are writing Arsenal off, and jumping on the Man Utd band wagon. Though think its probably a case of wanting to increased circulation.

Anyway, its been good banter, but only Mancs are posting on these threads/stale. So time to return to mod on the other footie forum.... its all getting a bit Punch & Judy.

Will be back before the FA Cup Final.

Thanks
    Karma Level

its impossible to comment an next season until the transfer window closes and all deals are done, right now the arse are £42m in the red and need to raise funds for their new stadium. on the surface of things i would vaguely predict that the arse may be a top 2 side next year if they spend on good players and only sell deadwood (Kanu, Jeffers, etc)

but if they dont buy a new keeper, 2 good centrebacks and a new striker and dont keep hold of the top players (henry, vierra, pires, flapper etc) they will have problems qualifying for the CL.

that is just my vague opinion at this point and we will all have to see what happens in the next 3 month

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Her

Sure I was disappointed, but certainly wasnt crying.... there are positives in every situation.

So thats ONE out of four possible cups they could have achieved, not exactly the all conquerring Man Utd squad the press would have us believe. I remember hearing certain Utd fans stating that they`d do the `Quadrouple this year`...... HHHhhmmmmm

Think even Man Utd fans wouldnt fail to realise the quality of a team that has made it to the FA Cup Final three years in a row.

Or is it just a case that you hate Arsenal because they are the only serious compeition at present......... I expect that you`ll take a dislike to Newcastle next year as think they`ll be in the running as well.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Here we go again....................

Point 1 You never heard me say we were going to win all four however you will always get optimistic statments from people like "We will not lose all season" and "We could beat Brazil" these two profound classics came from mr winger himself.

Point 2 I do believe it was well documented that our dominance of the English game was over how did it go "Success comes in cycles Liverppol 80's Man.u 90's Arsenal 2000's " all bollocks posted on here this season so don't tell me about getting wrote off.

Point 3 If you trawl back the posts you wii see that the majority of the Man.u fans on here were man enough to praise Arsenal when they were eight points in front there lies the difference between us and you.

Point 4 I don't hate Arsenal however what i do hate is ill informed bullshit spouted by your Manager and your goodself.

Keep bowling them m8 and i'll keep batting them for six................