Close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I told you so

Thanks
    Karma Level

when i see the likes of what goes on in chechnya,look at the pics and vids on ogorish, i ****in h8 these muslim militants or whatever they are, and i dont want em in my country **** em all also if they are so good a people why is it? and ogorish said this on the site that they werent bein one sided with puttin all the pics and vids of dead russians up it was just they couldnt find any of russians murdering chechens i dont doubt that there is some,also the same in serbia with saudis and afghans???,like in chechnya(funny how they all go wher there are many of em. holding severed heads of serbs hmmm, i dont want this shite in my country and ill do whatever it takes to stop it

islam=cancer

booboo

Thanks
    Karma Level

I don't feel threatened by muslims, but i do by what is fast becoming a new muslim regime, hell bent on terrorism.

Tell me a stable muslim state?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by N3R0
    That's an excellent point m8, the only semi-safe muslim states are some of the Arab nations such as Saudi, Kuwait etc, but that whole region is threatened by Iraq and the Palestinian/Israel conflict.

States that seem safe such as Morrocco, Algeria, Tunisia and most Northern African islamic states r ruled either by dictators or oppressive regimes, and most of the more liberal islamic countries such as Egypt cannot control their fundamentalist factions, who regulary kill innocents in the name of islam.

Thanks
    Karma Level

An example of a stable muslim state would be Malaysia - however you measure stability - it is economically prosperous and has been politically stable since it's independance.

Ironically due to it's location and prosperity it has much the same debate going on about immigration / asylum seekers especially economic migrants from Indonesia as well as political refugeees fleeing from the brutal Myanmar military dictatorship.

Thanks
    Karma Level

The Almoharrer newspaper named nine countries on the FBI's list of active terrorist hide outs: Afghanistan, Egypt, Iran, Lebanon, Malaysia , Saudi Arabia, Syria, the United Arab Emirates, and Yemen.

Of course, they're innocent.
    Last edited by N3R0; 26th August 2002 at 11:18 PM.

ABCMan

Originally posted by Zydig0

Israel resolve the "problems" in the middle east ?.....I was under the impression they were the cause of the "problem"

As for keeping the "lid on things" I think the western world can sleep soundly in its bed in the knowledge that we have ONLY been involved in 2 world wars in living memory

BTW@ ABCMan hope you had a good holiday

Zydig0
    point 1 ) WRONG, the land around isreal and palestine was mentioned in the bible (at around 200 ad i'd guess) as the home of the jews but didn't get a mention in any islamic texts for another 4-500 years so i'd guess that it was the jews land before the arabs stole it. so it is a problem with the moslems taking over another area, now the jews are just trying to reclaim their own lands.

point 2 ) CORRECT - although as the title WORLD WAR suggests it wasnt just the west that was involved, in fact it was arafats uncle who was leading the pro nazi moslem cause during ww2 (if you want i'll dig out the article), the question is where will the next world war start? any bets islam will be involved?

Point 3 ) THANKS - had a decent time, sadly got an allergic reaction to something i ate on the way home and spent a few days in quite some discomfort, still i'm on the mend now

ABCMan

Originally posted by N3R0
    I don't feel threatened by muslims, but i do by what is fast becoming a new muslim regime, hell bent on terrorism.

1) Obviously wherever you live hasn't been infected by them yet then

2)....................... Sorry you've got me on that one, it seems that any country that islam takes over soon ends up as a corrupt, thirld world, freedom hating, terrorist exporting, shithole where the ruling elite live like kings (or saudi princes) and the rest of their own population can just eat shit. and you'd realy better think about leaving if you dont happen to follow islam.

Thanks
    Karma Level

The earliest known settlers of palestine are the Canaanites, developing judaism and so forth into christianity and islam.

By the third millennium BC they were living in cities, one of which was Jericho. They developed an alphabet from which other writing systems originated and their religion had a major influence on that of the Jews and later through both Christianity and Islam.

Thanks
    Karma Level

The point that is being missed here is that this is a European problem. The same things posted in the initial thread are happening all over Europe. I live in Germany and they are worse off because the muslims have them by the balls due to the second world war.

@ Lebowski either you are very niav or you are muslim yourself which ever you should take your head out of the sand and take a look around in the real world.

The name Lebowski sounds very Polish to me and thats where the second world war broke out due to people believing in a rosey world and closing thier eyes to reality.

And as for people trying to bring the jews in this arguement I should point out that both Christianity and Islamic faiths are decendents of Jewdism. We were all jews once untill at different times in history events lead to groups breaking away and starting thier own religions. Read your history books and youll know this.
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

ABCMan

the judeo-christian bible and the indian vada(?) have far more in common than any islamic book, the islamic faith was founded by the son of a wealthy shopkeeper from the yemen area who moved to more prosperous areas in what is now saudi arabia following a few years of drought in yemen, he developed a following amongst the locals by claiming to be a prophet from god and was quite successful prior to his untimely demise as a result of a syphilis infection, his successor expanded the religion by creating an army and forceably converting those whom he conquered or murdering those who refused to convert, at some point he came up against a superior force so he made a peace treaty with them which lasted 10 years (during which time he continued his murderous ways with other local tribes) untill he had an army large enough to subdjugate the one kingdom he had a peace treaty with, at which point he broke his treaty and attacked, once again putting to death anyone who refused to convert to islam, so i'd guess nothing much has changed a religon born out of the mistreatment of women and violence continues to mistreat women and be violent to the present day

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: lo

Originally posted by Detector
    im racist - i wish someone would have blown the ****ers up while on their march - see how they feel like it

we are all racist in some sort of way - not everyone will admit it tho.
    I think racist is the wrong description that everyone seems to be using here.
    Islam is a religion not a race its all over the world and its followers have many colours and languages. So anti Islam yes , Racist no.

The strange thing though is The Koran is written and taught in Arabic and very large numbers of the muslims cant understand
    arabic they are just learning verses Parrot fashion and trusting thier leaders blind that they are translating correctly. I as you know live in Germany and there is a very large 2 million plus community of Turkish people here . A guy I work with showed me
    some of the prayers he used and i was surprised to see that they were written in Arabic. It was then that he told me all Islam is in Arabic . He even read the prayer out in Arabic but couldnt tell me exactly what it meant as he couldnt speak the language. This guy is a community leader and took 4 weeks off work 2 years back to
    make his pilgrimage to Mecca which all Muslims are to expected to do at least once within thier lifetimes .

Anyway back to my point Islam is spread all over the world and taught in Arabic . This leaves a lot of room for error in translation or personal misuse by community leaders worldwide for thier own personal gain.
    Last edited by 4me2; 27th August 2002 at 12:43 AM.
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by ABCMan

point 1 ) WRONG, the land around isreal and palestine was mentioned in the bible (at around 200 ad i'd guess) as the home of the jews but didn't get a mention in any islamic texts for another 4-500 years so i'd guess that it was the jews land before the arabs stole it. so it is a problem with the moslems taking over another area, now the jews are just trying to reclaim their own lands.

The Jews prior to 1947/8 last had a claim to land 2500 years ago, before they were exiled to Babylon.

Surely you are not proposing redrawring international borders to
    500BC bounderies !If you are going to try and justify your point by going further and further back in time then the aguement for a single cell organism laying claim to all lands would seem very strong

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Zydig0

The Jews prior to 1947/8 last had a claim to land 2500 years ago, before they were exiled to Babylon.

Surely you are not proposing redrawring international borders to
    500BC bounderies !If you are going to try and justify your point by going further and further back in time then the aguement for a single cell organism laying claim to all lands would seem very strong
    The bible names this land the promised land . It was promised by god to Abraham . Jews have been present there in all the 2500 years albeit in very small numbers before 1947. It was actually the Romans that drove most of them out and it was also the romans who changed the name to Palestine . Seems quite strange now that the romans killed the king of the jews (Jesus) and then went on over the years to start christianity and proclaim him the *******. The centre of christianity now being in Rome. :rolls:

Thanks
    Karma Level

@Zydig0

You really don't have a clue do you.

Thanks
    Karma Level

holy books what bollox they preach:bleh: this koran sounds a bit like the book of nostadamus:signs: its been around for years,but no one can decipher it yet? so they just make it up? but i must add i know a good catholic who converted to islam about ten years ago and not long after he did he got his g\freind to convert(or at least cover her face)?????????????you know like world cup willys wife(naseem hamed) after that islam took over his life his friends didnt like him he was a prick(and still is) his family dont like him why??? what is it with this shite?? its brainwashed him and he cant see it,its amazing how a person who is normally so level headed and tollerant can become so anti to western things? whats worst he is a teacher(thats were the cancer starts,maybe?)

booboo

Thanks
    Karma Level

And that is what all of this comes down to - Narrow minded people too set in their ways to cope with what other cultures and religions may bring to a society
    Isn't that just describing Islamic countries. I agree there is alot of moslems who just want to get on with there life peacfully, but there is a lot who support Bin Laden and are being brainwashed into hating other countries, religons etc.

I also agree that British non moslems are getting fed up with the situation we are in, and wouldn't be surprised if something did happen eventually. At the moment too many people are complaing from there living rooms and no action is being taken.

Moslems playing the race card when it suits them, how true is that.

TIM-MAY!!!

SouthPark

Thanks
    Karma Level

A storm is gathering in the west and these shit heads are worried. Time for pay back is close at hand, revenge!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

LOL !!! ABCMan you've done it again how many pages will this thread get up to ???
    I'd love to contribute to this thread, but don't have time, getting married this weekend, lots of stuff to sort out

ABCMan

hope all goes well and you have a great time, i'm sure this one will run without you and i'm sure the buggers will get up to something else soon that gets me going again

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by 4me2

The bible names this land the promised land . It was promised by god to Abraham . Jews have been present there in all the 2500 years albeit in very small numbers before 1947.
    Just because the bible "says" don't mean Jack sh*t.Are we to believe everything it says "literally"and without question ?

Books are written by man to suport his own views and opinions and the bible is just that, a book.

No one is disputing jews were not present in Palestine ?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast