following the disgusting display in london today, i feel it is only fair to give some space to post the views of the group holding the rally

One of the organisers of the rally, Jim Choudhury, told BBC Radio 5 Live the group "had a right" to stage the rally, which was meant to support the Islamic religion.

"It's an Islamic duty upon every Muslim to call on the society in which he lives to embrace Islam as an ideology.

"The rally for Islam is intended to concentrate on people who are thinking about Islam, or want to know more about Islam, and to dispel some of the misconceptions that people already hold about Islam and Muslims."

He denied the group was homophobic or anti-Semitic - although he conceded he believed homosexuality was "an abomination".

The people who form al-Qaeda or the Taleban happen to be Muslims so inevitably every Muslim will have something in common with them

Organiser Jim Choudhury
"Al-Muhajiroun are very strong in their views that the Israeli occupation of Muslim land is illegitimate and must be dealt with... but that doesn't mean that we are anti-Jew."
well that just about covers it i guess so there you go, "It's an Islamic duty upon every Muslim to call on the society in which he lives to embrace Islam as an ideology. " so we had better all become good little islamic robots before the group leader Sheikh Omar Bakri Mohammed, "a radical who recently warned the UK of terrorist attacks " comes along and kills us all in their murderous ways.

it is time this threat to our country was stamped out, and the only way to do it is to treat islam with the respect it deserves, make it a proscribed political organisation (after all something that is calling for its own laws is also classed as a political organisation) if it was made illegal then any follower of this dangerous group could be arrested and imprisoned as a terrorist (which every one is potentialy).

as for the scum that was present today i wait to see if the greater london authority will prosicute everyone there as they have the power to do and i urge every member who lives in the GLA to write/email/fax the GLA to demand that they act against this scum with the full force of the law (the gla had banned the rally as they considered it could incite racism, i dont claim to know why they chose that phrase when the rally was being held by the biggest bunch of racists since the nazis, but if thats what the gla want then tell them that if they dont act then you feel that they are being racist towards the normal people of london)

ABCMan