Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Shame on the Uk - A Day Of Imfamy

Ive always been a beliver in "Great" Britain and followed my country through thick and thin, but today i amfilled with sadness as Britian has discraced itself in the most diabolical form...................

we have had slavery, we sunk the belgrano (accidently of course) and we live in a dangerous society here but i didnt think it would get this low >>>>>>>>>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    RADIO ONE - TOP TEN SINGLES CHART 26/08/02

1 CROSSROADS - BLAZIN SQUAD
    2 Round Round - Sugababes
    3 Addiactive - Truth Hurts
    4 What U Got - ABS (nob)
    5 Coulourblind - Dariuz
    . .

Why the hell has this song even been released, ive never heard such a pile of S H I T in my life, and its at number one ?????

maybe Noel Gallagher is rite, nobody under the age of 19 should be allowed to buy records....write to you MP NOW and save us from this >>

Thanks
    Karma Level

LMAO. I totally agree. It's s**t on a stick but then the uk charts have always been a joke anyway. If it's s**t it gets to number 1. Look at Afro man. That was the worst piece of 'music' i've ever heard in my life. There was no 'musical' ability in that song whatsoever and that got to number 1. UK charts = Bollox

Thanks
    Karma Level

Have u only just noticed the music world is fukked, I can count on 1 hand the decent albums that have been released in the last 10 years.

When you get c**ts like Robbie Williams hailed as a pop genius you know its time to stop buying music or listening to the radio.

It's all style over content, nothing has any substance anymore, the charts are either full of music that kids get off their heads to in clubs or its shite like Hearsay or Gareth Gates. Its all record label marketing bollox, if its deemed to be trendy then it'll sell no matter what it sounds like.

Thanks
    Karma Level

have to agree... absolute toss

the only single id touch with a 30 foot barge pole is "truth hurts - Addictive"

i really dont understand why ppl buy this shit... i cant think why anyone under 10 would wast their money on it either.. and if it is only kids.. then they have to much friggin money!!

its unfathomable... makes me bloody angry that this is the shit that dominates the charts... its all advertising and hype nowadays.. (christ i sound like im 50) but didnt the songs used to rise up the chart on their own merit from lower in the charts? now they go in at a position and then fall...

utter PISH... personally i blame the spice girls and s club 7... :

Thanks
    Karma Level

dont listen to the chart stuff so im out of touch but you are right it is bollox i always thought music was made by musicians?? im a big fan of the likes of knopfler,steinman,beatles among lots of others,(old and new)ish but alot of people with talent are behind the scenes now and probly always will be,must be the digital milly vanilly age?

booboo

Thanks
    Karma Level

Totally agree,can music get any more manufactured, in the 80's they tried to hide it, now they do it on tv and in your face.

I get no inspiration from music today, why does everything have to be catchy and have the same thump, thump, thump, thump, beat.

Talk about overkill.
    You'd think someone could write a new tune.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Whats the most annoying is that some of these shitty boy and girl pop crap bands are being hailed as as popular as the beetles and have even been compared to them. It's like...yeah, you cant even play a frickin instrument and everything that you sing is edited through about 3000 filters to make it sound like you can sing and then you mime to it live to pretend you can. And they come out of it as millionaires and people worship them and follow them around all the time. The press crawl over their asses and staple the front pages with photo's of them when they have no talent what so ever. The music industry is nothing but a marketing scheme aimed at the feeble minded.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Epiphany
    Whats the most annoying is that some of these shitty boy and girl pop crap bands are being hailed as as popular as the beetles and have even been compared to them. It's like...yeah, you cant even play a frickin instrument and everything that you sing is edited through about 3000 filters to make it sound like you can sing and then you mime to it live to pretend you can. And they come out of it as millionaires and people worship them and follow them around all the time. The press crawl over their asses and staple the front pages with photo's of them when they have no talent what so ever. The music industry is nothing but a marketing scheme aimed at the feeble minded.

true, it always has been though but what really scares me is what is it teaching the children??? have a flash car nice bitch or bitches and loads of dosh (but u dont do anthink) children are our future and they are bein well brainwashed,and u try to tell em different,they wont have it.oh have you heard that song romeo?? ive been listening to it now for 2 days solid,kids:rolls: i cant say what its called but thats about the only word in it,im sure you will know.

booboo

Thanks
    Karma Level

ye, then the record corps have the cheek to say that the reason their figures are down is cos of piracy.... its cos the pump out endless streams of SHIT!

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

the chart has all ways been aimed at kids that cross words is pi$$ i and do that job

i'll see u at the cross roads cross roads

and thats about it

ya want to listen to the real rock bands instead of this 'new age rock pop' pish
    or sum of the rappers out there like d12 more M+M u cant say hes manfautered

(17:18:34) (+Cam) i need to mount my xbox hdd in linux
    (17:19:02) (+SpikeWork) youth of today, they'll mount anything

Thanks
    Karma Level

What do u expect with Crossroads in the title, it's bound 2 be shit, I just think it's the record industrys way of trying to stop peer to peer sharing, people will stop downloading if theres nothing decent.:signs:

TIM-MAY!!!

SouthPark

Thanks
    Karma Level

Blazin squad - Crossroads is a cover version of the original by bone, thugs n harmony. :
    BEWARE COWARD
    -----------------------
    MSN Messenger: chevy_uk@hotmail.com

Thanks
    Karma Level

So.....................What exactly DOES getting to Number 1 mean these days? Naff all! Exept that the industry decided to promote and plug their new product and hype it to the top so it looks like it must be worth buying, and, guess what? If one kid has it, all the rest want it too. Manufactured music makes them better money that paying decent bands singer\songwriters who ARE actually talented and worth listening to. Those bands must be as sickened as we are to see CRAP like Gareth Gates who is a talentless fool having 2 or 3 p!sh songs in the top 40 at once. He should be taken out and shot with a ball of his own sh!t for killing Jim Morrisson's song. FOKIN QUEER! The music industry is KILLING music, not us! Pocket money pop just about sums the whole industry up to me. I've not listened to the radio for god knows how long now because I find it offensive, too strong a description? Some sad pathetic idiot DJ with too many opinions and not enough records coming into my living room to bleed my ears with the totsl SH!TE they are made to play? I used to turn on the radio to hear whats new or up and coming, but that changed a long time ago when the playlists of every radio station were twisted to suit the record industry instead of the customer. IMHO we are being brainwashed into thinking thats what we want to hear, well........it MUST be, huh? why else would they play that trash on the radio? Surely SOMEONE must have asked for it? SOMEONE must have made them believe we WANT to hear it, right? Well it sure as f*ck wasn't ME! So........Who was it? any of you? Anyone you even KNOW actually listen to pop p!sh for ANY reason other than the media\record companies hype them to make them believe it's wanted\liked\listened to or even worth the plastic it's made from? Pop Idol is the lowest of the low, f*ckin pathetic, and swallowed by millions! They actually brought that shit onto our screens, showed us how little it actually had to do with talent or genius and then made money from the show, the votes the hype and eventually the winners (sic) How many of those pratts can even play ANY kind of instrument? Write songs? very few or none I'd guess.

The Internet DIDN'T kill music , poofs like this lot:
    Westlife
    Boyzone
    A1
    Backstreet boys
    Hearsay
    S Club 7
    Etc Etc Etc

And of course corporate greed DID!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Totally agree with you guys on this one . there always be one or two individuals/bands tho who do actually play instruments and have tallent that breaks thru the bullsh*t, regardless on how they look or how well they cover someone elses song.

Because even in today's conveyor belt pop world, If you have a good enough song/tallant you will get there. Sadly not many tho.

Remember peeps the acid test of a classic record is to play it back in 10 years time!

bohemiam rapsody still sounds cool today

wonder what sclub7 will sound like in 10 yrs? still bollox as is does today!

Thanks
    Karma Level

I disagree in a way. I'm 16 and I don't think twice about buying crap stuff like Blazin Squad. In fact anyone with a braincell wouldn't buy singles I'm into dance music and rock (the good stuff not commercial bolloxs) so I don't even look at the charts nowadays.

Thanks
    Karma Level

After a kick-ass weekend in Leeds festival I was distraught and offended that this pile of bollocks even got pressed onto vinyl. I believe we should find every shop selling this and set fire to the buildings! Maybe this would stop shops stocking the single thus forcing it out of the charts...

... or maybe I just wanna watch the pretty flames dance...
    DF Moderator
    XBox One | Panasonic 4k | MS Surface Pro 3 | 3DSXL | WiiU | RPi3
    XBL : TheSumOfAllEvil

Thanks
    Karma Level

is it me or am i getting old (32) , cos i've started listening to Radio 2?

Thanks
    Karma Level

the original was pretty good

this one was ****ing dire

and have you seen the idiots in the video - man i bet they walk around their area now thinking they are the shit - and every 16 yr old bitch wanting to shag them cus they are the guys from that errr blazin' something group

morons - die simon cowell die - its all your fault !

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Shame on the Uk - A Day Of Imfamy

well someone voted for this and dragged it riiight back up

radio 2, best of the lot

i'm 16 and dont have a clue what songs are on totp atm, neither does anyone i know
    "The Net interprets censorship as damage and routes around it." - John Gilmore

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Shame on the Uk - A Day Of Imfamy

Quote Originally Posted by TwoPlAnKs
    well someone voted for this and dragged it riiight back up

radio 2, best of the lot

i'm 16 and dont have a clue what songs are on totp atm, neither does anyone i know
    Christ yeah just noticed this is almost 2 years old.

I think it can be closed though or ?
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast