Green

Thread: Green

  1. Scat's Avatar

    Scat said:

    Green

    Hi all,

    whomever you may be, I will find out. Whatever you discuss, I will discover.
    Came in here through my - more than frequent - ISOnews visits.. the catchy banner did it for me.

    I'm a bit of a graphic/web design freak, am into online gaming (counterstrike used to rock my world, untill I moved on) and still fancy a bit of the old ultra-violence... on my Xbox that is.
    What else is there to tell...... Huge fan of Stanley Kubrick, Roman Polanski and Coppola....

    ... other interests will be revealed in time, i guess.

    Hoping to add to the discussion, I remain,

    -Scat

    (Please do not be offended by my name, I'm the more gentle type.)
    Last edited by Scat; 27th August 2002 at 09:57 PM.
     
  2. 4me2's Avatar

    4me2 said:

    Default

    welcome to digital forums m8.
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

     
  3. Scat's Avatar

    Scat said:

    Default

    cheers m8
     
  4. ABCMan's Avatar

    ABCMan said:

    Default

    Arrgh i saw thos magic words isonews and i thought here we go again, but then i saw you werent an american from isonews so it cant be that bad.

    Enjoy yourself here but please read the rules, we do things very differently here from they way they do things on isonews (i'm pleased to say), here we try to help each other and have a laugh, rather than just throw inslts at each other.

    Please read the sticky's in each forum as they will give you a pretty good idea of what the rules are in individual sections and enjoy yourself.

    ABCMan
     
  5. Scat's Avatar

    Scat said:

    Default

    Originally posted by ABCMan
    Arrgh i saw thos magic words isonews and i thought here we go again, but then i saw you werent an american from isonews so it cant be that bad.

    Enjoy yourself here but please read the rules, we do things very differently here from they way they do things on isonews (i'm pleased to say), here we try to help each other and have a laugh, rather than just throw inslts at each other.

    Please read the sticky's in each forum as they will give you a pretty good idea of what the rules are in individual sections and enjoy yourself.

    ABCMan
    I know what you mean, I've been a member on the isonews boards about half a year ago, but I haven't really used my account there since there where so much lame American teens on there...

    Digital Forums, on the other hand, is a lot better! I've been having a lot of fun just exploring this board. It's got everything you'll ever need.. love it already

    Thanks for your word of welcome
     
  6. ABCMan's Avatar

    ABCMan said:

    Default

    Apart from which, you are in one of my favourite countries too
     
  7. Scat's Avatar

    Scat said:

    Default

    Originally posted by ABCMan
    Apart from which, you are in one of my favourite countries too
    Am I? Where are you from then?
     
  8. ABCMan's Avatar

    ABCMan said:

    Default

    uk, but i love holland
     
  9. Scat's Avatar

    Scat said:

    Default

    Originally posted by ABCMan
    uk, but i love holland
    For that one common reason?
    ('legal' marihuana)
     
  10. ABCMan's Avatar

    ABCMan said:

    Default

    nope, to be honest i prefer the south of the country, and i've been visiting there long before mj was "legal" (although thats not to say i havent paid the odd visit to pluto or sky high in rotterdam)
     
  11. Scat's Avatar

    Scat said:

    Default

    Originally posted by ABCMan
    nope, to be honest i prefer the south of the country, and i've been visiting there long before mj was "legal" (although thats not to say i havent paid the odd visit to pluto or sky high in rotterdam)
    The south is beautiful indeed, I presume you mean Noord-Brabant and Limburg. About the only region in the Netherlands where there is still some unpolluted countryside (apart from the east).
     
  12. ABCMan's Avatar

    ABCMan said:

    Default

    to be honest anywhere around rotterdam (still far less polution than here) down to the area around elftelling (?) sorry i dont know the regions names.
     
  13. Scat's Avatar

    Scat said:

    Default

    Originally posted by ABCMan
    to be honest anywhere around rotterdam (still far less polution than here) down to the area around elftelling (?) sorry i dont know the regions names.
    that's Noord-Brabant
     
  14. ABCMan's Avatar

    ABCMan said:

    Default

    Ahhh so now i know
     
  15. El Wappo's Avatar

    El Wappo said:

    Default

    Hey Scat, I spend alot of time in Holland my band gig over there all the time. Its a nice place but the Dutch are such a tall race and im soooo short.

    I like you logo too.
     
  16. Scat's Avatar

    Scat said:

    Default

    Dutch people are tall indeed... one of the tallest in the world
     
  17. ABCMan's Avatar

    ABCMan said:

    Default

    scat or anyone else from the netherlands can one of you help me out? [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]