Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default T-mobile nokia 8310

I dont know if this qualifys for this part of the forum but it saved me £99 quid so what the hell.

I wanted to buy a Nokia 8310 which is advertised as being free with a 12 month contract in "the Link" or similar phone shops. When I went into the shop they told me it was only free with the more expensive monthly contracts and would cost £99 with the cheapest one (£13 a month) which I wanted or £40 with the midrange contracts with T-mobile. Bollox I thought - anyway if you buy the phone direct from T-mobiles website its free no matter what contact you select - it arrrived yesterday and I am £99 quid up - up yours to the link I say. I also noticed that buying from the links website gets you a better deal on virgin phones than buying in the store - mobile phone sellers are the new estate agents I say - the guy in the store out right lied to me when we went in. I think 02 give them more profit as well, as they always push that network.

Cheers
    Ironman

Thanks
    Karma Level

02 has major interests in " The Link " This is one of the reasons why you never see Vodafone there..... When 02 was BT Cellnet they invested money with Dixons to create this nice little money spinner!