Wow!

Thread: Wow!

brumbino said:

Default Wow!

raelmadrid said:

any background info on this event? did the plane go down?

brumbino said:

No idea, sorry!

It was emailed to me.

n0k1a said:

a plane being hit my lighting, wow

jonf said:

I doubt anything happened to the plane although the pilot probably changed his call sign to brown (as in hello brown your through) lightning stirkes on planes are very common filming them isn't of course!

spagboll said:

I reckon it survied because the lighning still goes to ground if you watch, it just happens to hit the plane on its way.. Good bit of filming though, I bet everyones hair on the flight stood up! lol.. bet they shit themselves, as I would if I'd have happened to be on it!

Mike....

Scat said:

And don't forget the incredible amount of noise lightning makes... *BANGGG!*

Morph said:

I was worried enough when I could just see lightning about 2000 ft below me last time I was in a , let alone fly thru the fukker !

4me2 said:

Thats a wicked pic , the poor sods looking at the elevation they had only just taken off too. What a way to start a holiday and they probably had a couple of hours flight ahead of them. I bet there was a big purge on the inflight drinks.:shock:
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.