Here’s my advice to anyone being pulled by the cops (includes some tips from a traffic cop himself).....
1) Switch engine/lights off, this makes them more comfortable with the fact that you are not gonna do a runner, burn off and leave them with either an empty black book after pulling someone, or doing a high speed chase after a ”twocky” or armed robbers
2) walk towards the police car (NOT in an aggressive manner shouting fuking pigs, bastards this etc etc), as soon as they get out, let them speak first (dont wanna admit to something else as well as what they pulled you for).
3) Right, you can usually tell what you are getting done for with their first sentence, usually something cocky like "do you know what the speed limit is round here" or what is your number plate supposed to say, or "can you see that sign down there" (pointing) or "where's the fog" (classic for if you are driving with fog lights on cause they look "cool").
4) Slag yourself off with them(without sounding like a total window licker) like...."I know, I should know better" or "I dont know what I was thinking, I should concentrate more". They like this kind of thing, also agreeing with them makes them feel superior, "you're right officer (or they like sir too, sign of respect) you're totally right, I am an idiot" etc etc “I will be more careful in future” blah blah blah
5) lastly DON’T pull off wheel spinning and hand brake it at the first half decent corner, let them pull away first if possible (but don’t wait for like a half hour or they will prolly get suspicious and pull u again)

Ands that’s how to get away with it, sure, you have called yourself and idiot and them sir and totally licked their arse which if you have the wrong temperament you wont be able to confine yourself to hold it in, but if you do you will prolly be £30-100 better off (if it is a higher fine than this, it prolly means it was quite serious offense and you’re not gonna get away with it any way you slice it or no matter how much brown nosing you do) and prolly 3-6 points lighter on your licence so not a bad result for 2 mins worth of self degradation me thinks.

PS. And when in dout, say NOWT !