Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by CzarJunkie
    While we are on the subject, n0k1a, why didn't u tell me you were flip when u tried to flog me a ****ed up phone for £70 last week?
    wot type of fone was it? cos i might be up for a road trip to wales if i get a nakcard fone

Thanks
    Karma Level

lol i'd pay to see that

flip and Cam fighting buahahaahahah
    Photography: Nikon D50 - 18-55mm, 70-300mm, 105mm Macro, 2 x 2gb SD Cards, Jessops Tripod, LowePro Rucksack

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

or id go back in time about 2 years now and make my self sign up with here and read up on itv digi stuff and psx stuff so i could of under stood mod chips itv stuff or id go back and teach my self to be more confandant with people and to stand up for mi self

(17:18:34) (+Cam) i need to mount my xbox hdd in linux
    (17:19:02) (+SpikeWork) youth of today, they'll mount anything

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by grove34
    i'd go back to the day elvis died , i'd go up to his toilet door , knock on it and say "you gonna be long in there" lol
    hahahaha grove , you're so funny

Thanks
    Karma Level

who's elvis?

Thanks
    Karma Level

you are joking?

Thanks
    Karma Level

no.. he really is that stupid... :rolls:

Thanks
    Karma Level

pmsl

Thanks
    Karma Level

why am i laughing at my own jokes? lol

ABCMan

Originally posted by CzarJunkie
    While we are on the subject, n0k1a, why didn't u tell me you were flip when u tried to flog me a ****ed up phone for £70 last week?
    CJ thats not being fair....
    a) hes seling it to cam i gather and its supposed to be in good nick (still with its stickers etc)
    b) how could he tell you, we werent supposed to know (except of course the clues were there

anyway, he's exposed now, we all know that n0k1a is flip, he's had an official warning and been asked to tone down the bs and we'd like everyone to drop it now as it doesent help to have problems on the board. or arguements boiling over all over the forum.

Several people have welcomed him back already as hes been keeping the place moving along recently (whist its been pretty quiet) and as such has actualy helped the board.

ABCMan

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by ABCMan

CJ thats not being fair....
    a) hes seling it to cam i gather and its supposed to be in good nick (still with its stickers etc)
    b) how could he tell you, we werent supposed to know (except of course the clues were there

anyway, he's exposed now, we all know that n0k1a is flip, he's had an official warning and been asked to tone down the bs and we'd like everyone to drop it now as it doesent help to have problems on the board. or arguements boiling over all over the forum.

Several people have welcomed him back already as hes been keeping the place moving along recently (whist its been pretty quiet) and as such has actualy helped the board.

ABCMan
    ABCMan if you knew the full story of how he tried to get £70 outta me for that phone, then tried to play on my loyalty to DF by saying £10 of that would be donated to DF, then assuming I was as thick as him by telling me it was a for good cause. I told him he was a cheeky c**t for expecting me to donate to DF on his behalf, I've already donated, if he wants to donate he should do it outta his own pocket and not stick £10 on the price of a phone to pay it.

Not only that, but as I remember it, the last thing I heard from flip was, and I quote, 'All english wives are lesbians' flooded to me on msn.

And on the state of the phone, I hope its ok for cammo's sake, again he started off by telling me it was brand new, when I questioned the state of the phone and box it suddenley went from being brand new to a month old. Thats why I didn't buy, the phone is maybe in perfect working order but when someone can't help lieing you tend not to trust them. And how much is he charging Cammo? £55 I believe, when after some haggling he was willing to let it go to me for £50. And he loves Cammo so much, look back in the thread, they r best m8's, ye right.

So ABCMan, am I really being unfair? This kind of numpty is gonna kill DF and we don't need them here, wether the forum is quiet or not. They cause more trouble than they are worth and are just kids who should be back at school soon.
    Last edited by CzarJunkie; 31st August 2002 at 08:58 AM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

i'd go back to the 60's, but take songs from 2day with me, make millions on them and do the same with films, just have to hold out threw that currency exchange lark and i'll come back to 2day, be well famous and live in playboy mansion lol, oh, i might go bk to see what dinosaurs realy looked like, for all we know they have gotten bones mixed up and there nothing like they say they r, and i'll go and see if jesus was realy better at magic than david copperfield, OR, i will take david copperfield back and see what jesus thinks of him, and i will spread the word that starwars realy happend and base the bible round it, u could have so much fun with this time machine, oh and i would win the lotto everytime too, or maybe learn sum tricks and go back to when jesus was around and i'll make myself a *******, oh and i'd kick bill and teds arse's for making a moc of my time machine hehe

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by ABCMan

ABCMan
    @ least he anit doing wot most bannies would do start postin shit about the place about being banned and spammin the place and getting banned repeatlable and being added to the list along with mrcaveruk butthead and a few others

ABCMan

yeah, cj, sorry dude, didnt realise youd been getting shite m8, should have thought before opening my mouth

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123