i just want 2 say how i think Nintendo cud hav marketed ther console in a way that cud hav made it sell beta (Even though it has still sold well).

if a kid sees an adults toy, a ferarri, a petrol remote control car or a mobile fone they often want 2 imitate and get it as well.

this doesnt work as well the otha round, few adults are green with envy at the site of a fluffy pikachu.

my point is nintento shud hav realized with the 'cool' factor of sony's playstation that u shud try 2 appeal 2 the adults and the kids will follow.

Rather than make a purple and blak GC but market the GC mainly as purple they shud hav gon 4 the blak look. I think it looks beta but even if u prefer purple by makin it black it is the same as its 2 rivals (Xbox and PS2) and then it is easier 4 people 2 make the direct comparison to appreciate that it is smaller and still as or more powerful than its rivals.

Many of GC's games use primary colours and look, in my opinion, 2 cartoony. Fair enuf, this is Nintento's style, but my point is the gamecube is actually a mature console with games like Resident Evil and Eternal Darkness and they rnt lettin every1 no.

I just think that seein a purple cube with super mario on it mite not appeal 2 a 20+ year old as much as a PS2 with grand theft auto.

I no they havnt marketed it as a kids console but i think it mite b how sum people c it and its a shame if sum1 misses out on the cube becuz they think it is a kids console, it is good becuz it caters for adults and kids. 2 refer bak 2 my original point if they market it for adults the kids will follow.