Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default £1500 to assylum seekers

I heard today the government are going to give assylum seekers £1500 if they agree to go home.... is this true ?

Thanks
    Karma Level

I heard this too it takes the piss.We might as well put a sign up saying come to our country and claim your £1500 this country sucks

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default i have a solution to the problem

lets open slave labour camps

make em work for there food they wont come knocking on britians door / they would snub this country if they new they werent getting diddly sqaut

ABCMan

not slave labour camps, asylum assesment camps sounds much better, but yes, a bunk in a dorm and 3 basic meals in exchange for working for no pay, with no tv, no phones, no appeal and NO FCUKING LAWYERS.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default YYEAAAHHHHHH

Originally posted by ABCMan
    not slave labour camps, asylum assesment camps sounds much better, but yes, a bunk in a dorm and 3 basic meals in exchange for working for no pay, with no tv, no phones, no appeal and NO FCUKING LAWYERS.

Welcome back ABCman Did we bring 'em all back a stick of rock ??

Meanwhile,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, in another camp................................ Charlie U don't mind this one off do U ?? Ghoulie could do with some help, if anyone fancies bashing Funkii > a know-it-all !!

http://www.kickass-online.co.uk/show...5&pagenumber=1

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: £1500 to assylum seekers

Originally posted by colinjohn1
    I heard today the government are going to give assylum seekers £1500 if they agree to go home.... is this true ?
    p.s That family they Did manage to get off, with B Liars Sun/Murdoch cameras in the back pocket, showing us awful xenophiules ( sorry I been on my fav stuff again ) what nice peeps they are, they are now trying to bring them BACK.

Like WTF ???

Gonna change me sig. >Stoke on Trent X !!!! (LOL) NotNewLabour council are now blaming a new split council for Not sorting out their mess of the last god knows how many years of us peeps suffering under thier control & a 'tanned' member of thier Tossers league reckon that they have had 3 months to sort out years of misapproriation of millions of OUR money.

Thanks
    Karma Level

i think some of the ****s around this part of the world must already have the cash,cos my bird seen one y\day chatting like mad into his nice t100!!what is it with em they all seem to have mobiles and plenty of time to talk on em,

booboo

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by booboo
    i think some of the ****s around this part of the world must already have the cash,cos my bird seen one y\day chatting like mad into his nice t100!!what is it with em they all seem to have mobiles and plenty of time to talk on em,
    they know they don't need to learn english or get a job as us taxpayers end up funding the bastards.

it riles me that someone can just turn up and be given £1500.

shit if I could go to australia and get £1500 I'd be there tomorrow, it's like getting a free holiday.

the government needs to get a cabinet with backbone who aren't afraid to tell people to **** off.

sometimes you just need people who aren't afraid to say it like it is, the only problem is they get branded racist.

****ing joke.
    Go shagging in Prague or live it large in Vegas !!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by ABCMan
    yes like australia's system - all the illegals come over and promptly get locked up for 3 years in the middle of the outback, before getting sent back home!
    "The British Secret Service was staffed at one point almost entirely by alcoholic homosexuals working for the KGB."
    Clive James

ABCMan

thats how it should be done

oh i forgot, no translators to sneak messages to them either if they want to live here make the ****ers learn english, that way the ones who are allowed to stay (assuming the odd one realy is genuine) could conduct their affairs in the language of this country, just think, no more multi lingual leaflets from the council, it would not only save a fortune in printing and translation costs, but it would help save trees too

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

ne 1 thought of takin it a step furter? goin to london and thow abause of the pm and all his weed smokin ( u no they all do but can get a way with it) bum chums and tell um wot the fuk they need to do its okay for all of us to have a rant and rave but whos gonna head down to london to tell um?

WiZeR ur in london anit ya do us a fav

or we could simple bomb bard the search engines like google with a site with every word letter number in the english laugue ( same colour as the back round) and have 1 link to a site with wot needs to be done

it that fails im off to the middle east for a bit to get a sun tan then come over here and speak sum gobblegook and get 1500 quids

(17:18:34) (+Cam) i need to mount my xbox hdd in linux
    (17:19:02) (+SpikeWork) youth of today, they'll mount anything

ABCMan

I wouldnt go just at the moment cam, cos if everything kicks off out there you may just get a little closer to the sun than you may wish for

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

You speak gobblegook already

Time Flies when you're having fun! A decade of DF - April 2002-2012.

Thanks
    Karma Level

The Home Secretary, David Blunkett, was accused yesterday of launching a "dangerous" attack on Asian culture when he said arranged marriages should involve partners from Britain and not the Indian subcontinent.

Mr Blunkett announced an overhaul of Britain's immigration laws, including a requirement that immigrants undertake "citizenship pledges" to the Queen and British values and that they take tests on their English and knowledge of British law and institutions. The Home Secretary's package also included measures designed to expose "bogus or sham" marriages by requiring British citizens who marry foreigners to undergo a two-year probationary period.

The Government's White Paper suggested "discussion" on whether more arranged marriages "could be undertaken within the settled community here".

Speaking at the Home Office yesterday, Mr Blunkett said: "We need to be able to encourage people to respond particularly to young women who do actually want to be able to marry someone who speaks their language – namely English – who has been educated in the same way as they have, and has similar social attitudes."

The Home Secretary claimed that it would be a "kind of reverse racism that if you're white and middle-class you can't say or do anything at all that might upset someone who's black or Asian".

Mr Blunkett's comments caused immediate offence. Habib Rahman, chief executive of the Joint Council on the Welfare of Immigrants, said: "Everyone despises forced marriages but such an attack on the institution of arranged marriage is an attack on the whole communities of the Indian subcontinent."

Ahmed Versi, editor of Muslim News, described Mr Blunkett's stance as "a very dangerous move". Mr Versi, who himself has an arranged marriage, complained that similar comments were not made about English men who chose to marry women from south-east Asian countries such as Thailand and the Philippines.

Mr Blunkett also announced the closure next year of the Campsfield immigration detention centre in Oxfordshire, where a series of riots have taken place, and the replacement of the voucher system for asylum-seekers with a cash-based programme.
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

i say give it to um in francs or pastas
    so its worthless muhahahahaha

(17:18:34) (+Cam) i need to mount my xbox hdd in linux
    (17:19:02) (+SpikeWork) youth of today, they'll mount anything

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Cam
    pastas as in Pizzas ?
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Cam
    pastas as in spagetti ?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Cam
    pastas as in spaghetti ?

Thanks
    Karma Level

About time they got rules like the US, can you imagine it, "Now Mr Patel, please name all the counties of the UK" - response - "I want my lawyer you racist english pig".

Hmmm, wonder if they'll make it work.

About time someone came up with something like that anyway, good lad.
    Go shagging in Prague or live it large in Vegas !!