Hi,

I was thinking of buying a Cube when the prices drop again (£100 hopefully) but I am a bit put off by some things and I wanted peoples opinions - please no "buy a cube its the best!!!" type of thing, I want facts if possible. I have a Xbox already so the cube is going to have to work hard to get into my living room and I wanted to get a couple 0f things straight.

1. There is currently no way to Mod the Cube - True ?

2. The discs are small DVD type of thing - Can these by burned in a DVD burner (even if they cant be played yet) if not then what can create them ?

3. What is the linkup abilitys of the Cube ? I play a lot of 6-8 player Halo with 4 xboxs and a hub, how many can be linked with the cube - what do you need etc ?

4. final and most important - games.
I am a FPS fan, I like DOA3, I like Res Evil - sports/driving games/Puzzle/Platform games leave me cold.

What has the cube to offer - Best FPS, Best Fighting game, Best Res Evil game. (res evil I suppose! LOL)

Phew! Alot of questions but I dont want a repeat of the N64, which I didnt really use that much. I like the look of the Star wars game but I cant buy a console for 1 game esp if I cant "backup" the crapper games that I dont want to pay £40 quid for.

Cheers
Ironman