Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Justin Beiber - Does this justify the death penalty ??? I hope so !

Its hardly news so thought it fit best in here....

------------------

Police say the pop singer had bloodshot eyes, was belligerent and used some "choice words" when he was arrested.

Video: Justin Bieber appears in court via video link from Miami Dade County Jail
    Enlarge

Justin Bieber has been released from jail on bail after being charged with driving under the influence of drink or dru.gs and resisting arrest.
    The teenage pop singer was earlier stopped by Miami police after apparently drag racing where he was clocked in a rented yellow Lamborghini doing around 60mph in a 30mph zone.
    He was arrested and taken to jail from where he made his first court appearance via videolink.

Justin Bieber pictured after he was arrested. Pic: Miami Beach PoliceHe was also charged with driving with an expired licence and bail was set by a judge at $2,500 (£1,500).
    After walking out of jail, Bieber, wearing a hooded black top, sat on top of a waiting SUV for a few seconds and waved to his fans.
    Bieber failed a sobriety test during his arrest, authorities claimed, and he swore at officers when he was stopped, according to a copy of the arrest report.

Bieber's booking form after his arrestAn officer claimed the Canadian singer had "bloodshot eyes" and added he could smell alcohol on his breath.
    Police said two SUVs had blocked the road in a residential area of Miami Beach so the 19-year-old star could race a friend, identified as R&B singer Khalil Sharieff, who was driving a rented Ferrari.
    Bieber told police he was returning from a studio recording session and repeatedly asked why he had been stopped and arrested.

The van transporting Bieber to jail"Why did you stop me?" he asked, according to the report. "Why do you have to search me?"
    Speaking at a press conference, Miami Beach Chief of Police Raymond Martinez said the singer had resisted arrest although he had done so "without violence".
    The officer said the star had also taken a prescription drug.
    Mr Martinez told reporters: "He did acknowledge that he did take a prescription medication and that he had been smoking marijuana and that he did consume a beer".

Bieber posted this graffiti photo on Instagram just hours before his arrestMr Martinez said the 19-year-old Canadian had been "belligerent" and had used some "choice words" when he was arrested.
    He said Bieber had been very cooperative once he got to the station.
    The star, who reportedly earned $58m (£35m) last year, arrived at Miami-Dade County Jail where he had his mugshots and fingerprints taken.
    The van transporting the singer, with blacked-out windows, was trailed by squad cars.

Bieber promoting his film Believe in DecemberMiami Dade-Police spokesman Sergeant Bobby Hernandez told WSVN in South Florida that officers saw two cars racing at 4.09am.
    Mr Hernandez said two vehicles apparently had been used to block off an area on Pine Tree Drive and 26th Street for the race.
    He said the second car was a red Ferrari, and that the driver, Khalil, was also arrested. Khalil was later charged with driving under the influence, and his bail was set at $1,000 (£600). Both cars were towed away.
    The Canadian pop star was pictured in the car with a woman, named in some reports as model Chantel Jeffries, in the driving seat before his arrest.
    The teenager has been in Florida for the past few days and has been spotted in nightclubs and at a skate park.
    He posted photos on Instagram of him performing tricks on his skateboard and spraying his initials onto a wall at the park.
    He is also alleged to have spent thousands of dollars at a strip club called the King of Diamonds.
    A first conviction could bring a fine of between $250 (£150) and $1,000 (£600), depending on the level of alcohol, as well as community service and possibly a jail sentence.
    Bieber's arrest comes just a week after the singer's California home was raided by police over claims he pelted his neighbour's house with eggs, causing thousands of dollars of damage.
    In that case, authorities arrested one member of Bieber's entourage, rapper Lil Za, on suspicion of drug possession.
    Last year the singer disappointed thousands of fans in the UK by showing up to gigs late, which left many of his young followers having to leave his performances only moments after he started performing to catch trains home.
    He was also involved in a scuffle outside his hotel in London during his colourful visit.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Give him Lethal injection ;-)

DF Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Justin Beiber - Does this justify the death penalty ??? I hope so !

He is a dick, the other day he tagged a wall in Columbia (I think), hours later local artists covered it all over in their own tags

Thanks
    Karma Level

I don't know why, but I don't hate him??
    "You have reached the end of you free trial membership at BenjaminFranklinQuotes.com"
    -Benjamin Franklin

Thanks to GTI

Geko (24th January 2014)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

The kid is an absolute twat, but I've no doubt that I would be as well if I earned £35m a year at his age.

Thanks
    Karma Level

They're taking it pretty serious on the news in America, interrupting an interview with a congresswoman:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH68bSJXGE8

DF Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Think he's done some graffiti near me too

original intel macbook black 2006, macbook air 2011, PS3, XBOX360, nintendo wii, 3ds, psp, iphone 5 32gb, itouch 16gb, Vu+duo, Samsung TAB2, various laptops Ubuntu

Thanks to gazza341

4me2 (24th January 2014)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Little fucking tit. Sick of seeing the cunt's name.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Sent From TapaTalk

Thanks to littlebilly1

4me2 (24th January 2014)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by GTI View Post
    I don't know why, but I don't hate him??
    Same here, I'm no fan of his but I don't think he's done anything that quite a few other celebrities haven't done themselves, it's nothing new or worse than what's already been done.

He does come across as a prick but nothing I feel I should hate him for.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Must have been a serious drag race if he got up to 60mph in a Ferrari.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

publicity stunt to try and get away from his currently sickly sweet image / teenage related image? I think so

Thanks
    Karma Level

It's probably being blown up due to the recent event with Paul Walker.

also a lot of rumours about the cops fucking up the paperwork and under the limit alcohol level being found.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/24/justin...rt-arrest-dui/
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

DF Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Still broke the law. He is under 21 and shouldn't have any alcohol on his breath.

Also, caught doing 60mph in a 30 limit is a ban in the UK.
    http://www.speedingfinesuk.co.uk/fre...bmit=Calculate

Throw the book at the cocky prick.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

He has done real well out of this as above just a publicity stunt he comes out of it with some shitty non conviction and his fans see him as a bit more of a bad boy etc - a non story which has made the news and forums like this one give it time, pretty pathetic

Thanks
    Karma Level

He's got one of those faces you really, really, really want to hit with a sledgehammer !!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Ha ha ha a petition has been started to have the spotty cunt deported..

Currently over 12,000 and if it hits 100,000 Obama is required to respond lol

http://news.sky.com/story/1200743/ju...s-to-beliebers

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by macmilm View Post
    Ha ha ha a petition has been started to have the spotty cunt deported..

Currently over 12,000 and if it hits 100,000 Obama is required to respond lol

http://news.sky.com/story/1200743/ju...s-to-beliebers
    Up to 17k now.
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by prezzy View Post
    He has done real well out of this as above just a publicity stunt he comes out of it with some shitty non conviction and his fans see him as a bit more of a bad boy etc - a non story which has made the news and forums like this one give it time, pretty pathetic
    I don't think it's anything to do with him. I think it's the obsession with hating Bieber, hence the thread here. I don't know why people hate him. Has he really done anything that bad?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Geko View Post
    I don't think it's anything to do with him. I think it's the obsession with hating Bieber, hence the thread here. I don't know why people hate him. Has he really done anything that bad?
    22k people now seem to think so.

Thanks to 4me2

macmilm (25th January 2014)  

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast