Tino Asprilla - What a prize W*NKER

Thread: Tino Asprilla - What a prize W*NKER

BoredManc said:

Tino Asprilla - What a prize W*NKER

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

What a Prick this guy is £17k A WEEK to play in Div 3 !!!!, He parades around in front of the fans, Darlington get him a work permit and he fu(ks off on the 1st plane without showing his face.

This guy is a to$$er of the highest order and i dont think any club here would touch the twatt now, he's a waste of space anyway as he'll cost you at least 12 points a season. Isnt that Right Mr Keegan

RANT OVER

D 1 said:

Asprilla is a big game player.
    Maybe thats why he jetted out of darlington. lol

seriously tho - ive never seen any1 bend a ball like Tino

Tattooed Freak said:

He's done it for publicity. Just incase any managers daft enough to buy him had forgotten about him.

PSXRing said:

Maybe hes hoping that Man Utd will buy him now........ lol.

redarmy said:

Default .....................

I think we've already been linked with him during the summer along with 200 others .....................

D 1 said:

I just read in the papers that he couldnt live on 15K per week.

What a f00king joke that is.

Tom aka God said:

And 20% of the gate

chipbuttyman said:

I do not believe a word that comes out of George Reynolds mouth.
    I think 1 of 2 things happened.
    Either It his been a publicity stunt from start to finish by both parties (George likes to see his name) or
    Tino was fed a boat load of shite (darlo are a big club going places etc) then realised the truth (shithole moving into an immpresive but empty stadium)
    Remember this is a club that had to get the fans to pay for a reserve goalkeeper's £100 wage.
    The thought of the 15K + wages astounds me.

Valtaire said:

i agree with chipbuttyman if u listen to george reynolds talking its fairly obvious the guys lost it. i dont believe a word he says.obviously tino didnt either

chipbuttyman said:

When George Reynolds anounced the plans for the new stadium at Darlington he said "it would hold concerts by top bands like Status Quo and Roxy Music. "(right up there in the hit parade who said George isnt down wit da yoot). Council said NO george said "YES I will sort it... "His latest is Quakers FM a national 24 hour Darlington FC radio station when it was pointed out that he wouldnt be able to get a licence etc . " Yes i will I will sort it" Both these and the Tino story plus the ***** story plus numerous other stupid ideas of his have got him in print or on TV and radio, which is exactly what he wants so.
    Ronaldo for Darlo in the new year and The Beatles to open the new Stadium.

diond1 said:

Originally posted by chipbuttyman
    When George Reynolds anounced the plans for the new stadium at Darlington he said "it would hold concerts by top bands like Status Quo and Roxy Music. "(right up there in the hit parade who said George isnt down wit da yoot). Council said NO george said "YES I will sort it... "His latest is Quakers FM a national 24 hour Darlington FC radio station when it was pointed out that he wouldnt be able to get a licence etc . " Yes i will I will sort it" Both these and the Tino story plus the ***** story plus numerous other stupid ideas of his have got him in print or on TV and radio, which is exactly what he wants so.
    Ronaldo for Darlo in the new year and The Beatles to open the new Stadium.
    Now that is funny!
    Isn't it?

diond

zeus1 said:

Unfortunately George has a physical impairment.
    His backside is where his mouth should be.

chipbuttyman said:

Originally posted by zeus1
    Unfortunately George has a physical impairment.
    His backside is where his mouth should be.
    But such lovely hair