Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Just ordered from Hackers Hardware

I just ordered a premodded xbox (Enigmah) from Hackers Hardware, I just want to recommend them on what I've seen so far, RoT has answered all emails within 24 hours and has always been patient. I'll followup when I receive it soon.

I figured, that it was too much trouble to buy the soldering iron, solder, and kynar, which would equal around 20-25 USD.

That's right Raptor, I got an Enigmah, a little more advertising for you.
    blah blah blah = blah^3

Thanks
    Karma Level

i dont require any ads dude

but good for you anyway

Thanks
    Karma Level
    I'm a bit pissed. I got an email a on the 28 of June saying that shipping of the xboxs would be on Tuesday or Wednesday (July 2nd and 3rd respectively), when I didn't receive a tracking number I sent an email and they said that they were shipping this week (June 30 -July 6) and I would receive my xbox next week (July 7-13). Now I still haven't received a tracking number and I am pissed , I'm leaving the country this week and don't know if I'll even get the tracking number before I go, I'll send them another email to find out what method they're using to ship (UPS, FedEx, USPS) so I can tell them to hold it (UPS, etc that is), otherwise they'll try 3 times before shipping it back to the sender . As you can see I was depending on them to be accurate, so if anyone knows how I can contact RoT or JimmyHACK or another one of the HackersHardware crew, other than threw their HH email, as that is getting me no where, please help.
    Last edited by sonar; 8th July 2002 at 11:21 PM.
    blah blah blah = blah^3

Thanks
    Karma Level

I am having the same problem with them. I saw your first post and decided to purchase one from them too. I got the same exact e-mail that you did last week. I still have not recieved any tracking number or anything. I e-mailed them this morning and they have not replied. I since have sent out my Xbox and Enigmah-X chip I purchased from Divineo to Premodded.com and I have already recieved it back. I should have gone with Premodded for the Premod system as well.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I had a problem with them as well. I ordered tow mod chips for $59. RIght after I ordered them they dropped the price to $29. I then get an email stating they could not charge my credit card.

So I went elsewhere and got the chips. The next thing I knew I had their chips so up at my door step and my credit card was charged.

I emailed them many times to return these and stated what happened. They basically told me too bad they dont do returns. This was thier fault but they didnt care. They told me to sell them to someone.

What a great response. I an very unhappy with them.

Netman

ranciddc

i ordered from them and it took about 2 weeks if not more just to get the chips.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Premodded.com

Has anyone else used this company Premodded.com before?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Now, all I want to do is try to do is change the shipping address, or delay the order a month, but I can't even get in touch with them

I may end up having to sometime cancel the transaction via Mastercard, but I'll be out $50 then.
    Last edited by sonar; 9th July 2002 at 09:38 PM.
    blah blah blah = blah^3

Thanks
    Karma Level

Well this is pissing me off.
    Almost 60 days now, and no tracking number.
    And look at this
    http://us.hackershardware.com/catalog/x-box/index.php
    They're now offering premodded x-ecuter's at the same price I paid for a premod enigmah, now if they send it I'll still feel ripped off.
    Now any mods that come along this, please do not close this as you did with the enigmahmods, as I think I have a right to steam and vent as there has been no justification yet.
    HH was listed as a verifed reseller from enigmah and x-ecuter. Anyone who has idea what is going on or had a similar experience, I would appreciate it if you replied.
    blah blah blah = blah^3

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Charge Card

You can dispute credit card charges. I own a business and I have had a few customers say they returned an item, and the credit card company just takes the money out of my account. They don't even contact me to ask any questions. I never got the products back either, it was a scam from the beginning. Look on the back of your CC statement, it tells how to dispute a charge. You only have a limited amount of time to do this, usually 30 or 60 days.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I started a dispute a few weeks ago, I would pull it off as soon as I got my modded box, but alas, I got another email around 3 weeks ago maybe, telling me "all orders are shipping this week", also they then said that if you did not receive a tracking # by saturday, to email them back, I did, no reply. Now I seriously doubt writing up another email is worth my time.

Oh if you do a dispute, the credit card company is responsible for all but $50 of the total, so if it was 500 you get 450.
    blah blah blah = blah^3