Nokia 5210 anygood?

Thread: Nokia 5210 anygood?

Aware said:

Default Nokia 5210 anygood?

I'm contemplating buying 5210, the link are offering it free on the orange everytime 20 £12.99 per month contract,seems a good deal but i don't know much about the phone.
    Anyone had one or used one, are they better than 3330 or same,any advice would be great.

thanks again

Aware said:

I take it nobody ever used this phone.

dj avirex said:

cant really knock the phone aas i have had one for a while and it has not given me any probs yet
    no dissapearing fading screen syndrome etc
    and considering that there is not that much differnce in price to the 330 i think that you should go for this as it also gives you infared which the 3330 doesnt have

RudeYute said:

Hi,

If you have used any of the 3XXX phones and like them then you should like the phone. I personally do not like them much, so didn't enjoy using the phone.... although the Orange LED's were a change.

Regards

ABCMan said:

they are ok, the thermomiter aint much use (i know when its too feckin hott ) but is fairly shockproof and you dare answer it when it raining too

Aware said:

Thanks guys for the input, just purchased one today, and dropped it outside the shop..lol,still works.
    Seems durable and suprisingly light and smaller than the 33**,cheaper than a 8310 aswell.Just need a logo and screensaver now.

thanks again dudes.

Jesta said:

Please ignore this post, today has been a bad day!
    Sorry!
    Last edited by Jesta; 3rd September 2002 at 06:49 PM.